The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
You can try Ye Bai He
Actually got consider but location like a far
Old 17-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simm View Post
Thanks bro. She looks like a professional massage girl . Hahaha
I only find her for authentic massage.

Jg also not bad. The rest can ignore..

Disclaimer, I only find her for authentic massage, very good massage. Nothing else. I quit my usual tcm and find her now.

Those wana AP or sensual etc.. don't quote me.. only for very good massage!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
which ariana bro? have link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Never tried Ada and Sally, but Ariana tops 7th princess, mango and Aimee in terms of massage skills. But the three of them are definitely better looking with better body, if looks and body are important criteria.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
You can try Ye Bai He
But i heard the massage is near non existent?
Old 17-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
nowadays the website photos all meitu till even their father mother also don't recognise them.

simi photo also say must discount. but realise alot of details also must discount or add-on

height usually must discount. got one say 168cm, go at most 160. sian 1/2

50kg see liao maybe 60kg. this is the extra add-on

say 25 maybe 35-40 even more add-on.

never see A cup go liao see C cup. only vice versa

easy to say one's meat is another's poison but so blatantly the reviews (especially those in chinese) duakang yaosiu, ownself write for ownself. seen a 70+kg BBW, the review say slim and busty. either blind or his hands damn long, can wrap around still

worst is when leave a lousy review, all kanna removed so all we see are the good and positive ones.

i will suggest here should have reviews for the good of bros here. everyone earn money not easy, on avg maybe 3-4k salary, each time experiment is maybe 1 day of salary (for that 1 hour of pleasure)

go liao kanna conned by photo and reviews. worst case shitty massage and service. easy to say LL suck thumb and move on but still, money not easy to earn la. alot ML will whine and say how difficult to come here, agent fee, ad fees, work pass cost blah blah....

so? we owe u meh? to earn back, con and lie is of no consequence to them, money is of most importance.

happened to me recently, see liao super dulan. worst is no looks no skills no boobs lots of meat nia. sibei tempted dress up and go, just don't want to be so cb and prob fear of 泼妇 cat fight demand full sum even if walk out halfway

https://sglonelyguy.org/judy-massage/

Judy is pretty skillful and doesn't take alot of customers a day, earn enough happy liao. operate at 2 location 1 is directly beside MRT. good for milf lovers can try. tried twice liao

https://sglonelyguy.org/yue-er-massage/

the one i said about age skills body weight all duakang. try at your own risk, you have been warned.

easy to say i come here flame and spoil her business. if u so noble, go visit or even still, give her $ to let her go back retire lor. chiongster $$$ no need effort one meh when i waste $ nobody pity me, she get lesser business become my fault ah lol

post more sharing in future. hope to enforce a sharing/flaming culture to prevent more unnecessary losses.

we are already disadvantaged by meitu and bias admin, still don't band together we will always be labelled big carrots by prc
Haha just up you for your post...

U also consider Lao Jiao... later people say write too much.

Too much ghost accounts liao lah... u post negative stuff people will aim u one..

Later say u Lao Jiao..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
which ariana bro? have link?
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/

Apologies, spelt name salah, should be Arina
Old 17-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobblyleg View Post
But i heard the massage is near non existent?
He wanted good service
I didn’t take that to mean good massage
Old 17-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/

Apologies, spelt name salah, should be Arina
thinking to go find her. good massage i think is a given based on your FR but the rest hor

scared tio con too much

eg age 25. sound like she chao chao 15 years in the field liao

looks and body leh?

Height: 166cm
Weight: 52kg

this one zhun anot? by the proportion no matter how u see also cannot be giant one mah

con till scared liao lol
Old 17-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

More like lanjiao than laojiao

All of them lanpah pahlan

Everyone has their own agenda

Live and let live
Old 17-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
thinking to go find her. good massage i think is a given based on your FR but the rest hor

scared tio con too much

eg age 25. sound like she chao chao 15 years in the field liao

looks and body leh?

Height: 166cm
Weight: 52kg

this one zhun anot? by the proportion no matter how u see also cannot be giant one mah

con till scared liao lol
Height should be correct. Weight maybe add 2-3 kg. Definitely not fat. Age should be early 30s. Face average.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Height should be correct. Weight maybe add 2-3 kg. Definitely not fat. Age should be early 30s. Face average.
thx bro then go ahead try. hope wont traumatised

will FR again
Old 17-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Any more FR on Ci Ci, is it really GND and SYT. Video look very chio
Old 17-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

New ML and looks quite pretty. Anyone tried?
But abit sian, no nude massage stated..
Old 17-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Any more FR on Ci Ci, is it really GND and SYT. Video look very chio
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

New ML and looks quite pretty. Anyone tried?
But abit sian, no nude massage stated..
just nice both of u can tarma cici and coco together and solve all doubts
Old 17-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wen2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If tarma both together, then for $20 more which add up to $220 it can be arrange one hour with the first then follow by the next hour the second. first round, then reload for second round.

Both look good I'm sure someone will just try as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1