The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tat is so wrong at so many level.. Some more Poy is quite famous leh, no wonder I see so familiar de the face...

But Poy is really very pretty

Bro canthaveenuf, hope it is not what you guessed 'actual ex-guy'. Then will faint ar all the bros that tried her before. J/k most prob not just using Poy's pics cos she is so pretty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Was browsing around and came across this..Thought buay pai
http://www.fateinsg.com/#!zizi/c1ggt

But the first photo familiar lehhh and suddenly rem why..so am calling BULLSHIT. Why OKT use tranny photo Sia? At least use someone less famous la

http://www.list09.com/gorgeous-trans...ashion-models/

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wow, this is so wrong.

So the TS is trying to pull a fast one by using an ex-guy's pics to sell his gal's service?

Or is the actual ex-guy the person offering the $150 service?

Old 05-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Tat is so wrong at so many level.. Some more Poy is quite famous leh, no wonder I see so familiar de the face...

But Poy is really very pretty

Bro canthaveenuf, hope it is not what you guessed 'actual ex-guy'. Then will faint ar all the bros that tried her before. J/k most prob not just using Poy's pics cos she is so pretty..
Haha, actually if really is the "actual ex-guy" maybe quite worth it lo at $150. Hee hee. Never bonk a ex-guy before leh. Some more so pretty ......

I wonder what if the gal selling the service is really a gal, albeit not so pretty. In that case, how long can she last? Maybe she can con a few bros willing to splash $150, but surely she should be smart enough to know surely got bros will reject right? Wonder what is she thinking.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Xiaoxin I tried before..soso attitude la, was in area B then. Now I duno if still same place..the photo n actual is big diff for me (real life look much older) but that time (long time ago) I was still new n noob n horny at late night..so just whack la. Regret big time after that. Not my cup of tea really n I didnt rtm

Bubbles I reject on the spot
Agree, these two really very diff from pics one, at least late 30s
Old 05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
junker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MRs from some time back... lagging behind

Wei Wei
http://bonkersroom.com/weiwei/

Looks: 6/10 young girl but discount from pics coz much darker.
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10 knows her stuff
HJ: 6/10 average
GFE: 7/10 showers for you before and after
RTM: No. Sad to say, her breath was quite smelly and I just wanted to finish and get out of the place.

Pain
http://liltigersden.com/pain-%E7%97%...97%9B-is-back/

Looks: 5/10 thought I arranged with the wrong girl when she opened the door because she looked quite aunty and not the syt i pictured from the link. Later then realised that it was indeed her.
Body: 6/10 big boned girl, not really my type. Prefer petite chicks.
Massage: 10/10 beats everyone I have tried so far by a good distance, the only ML who would explain what she was doing and the implications.
HJ: 6/10 average
GFE: 7/10 showers for you before and after
RTM: Not unless I need a damn good rub. She wraps your didi in tissue before allowing you to lie on the bed, quite OCD but at least you know she's particular about hygiene.

小可爱
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaokeai/

Looks: 7.5/10 looks abit chao lao for her age, maybe been working too hard.
Body: 9/10 small and petite
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 8/10 shot 2x. She did the second round in 69 position, giving me a clear view of her abalone. Painting allowed but I did not try because she said she just had her period and might still have some lingering smell.
GFE: 8/10 chatty
Location: Excellent if you are taking MRT, 2 mins walk and sheltered all the way.
RTM: High chance but got others I want to try first
Old 05-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KKGGKIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I love you, I love you
Old 05-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Old 05-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Old 06-01-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone have recommendations for ML in the north?
Old 06-01-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Aiyo... Lol.. this is a sign that this stable must avoid at all costs! totally no integrity and not business ethics. Pui
Bros must just be careful and have the guts to reject when the actual person is not the same as advertised. Nowadays, many 吊羊头卖狗肉。
Avoiding this stable is not the solution. Like the shops in Sim Lim Square, they will just reappear under a new stable name.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wow, this is so wrong.

So the TS is trying to pull a fast one by using an ex-guy's pics to sell his gal's service?

Or is the actual ex-guy the person offering the $150 service?

Hi bro, can ask why you reject Bubbles? Her pics look nice. Actual person jialat?

Both are more like old hags than SYT la bro..I can't bring myself uppppppp LOL
Old 06-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Thanks bro epiphany01 for advice.

I am also curious why you rejected Bubble? Care to share?
No worries bro gd luck in your search..but I think u dodged a bullet there w those 2 MLs
Old 06-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, actually if really is the "actual ex-guy" maybe quite worth it lo at $150. Hee hee. Never bonk a ex-guy before leh. Some more so pretty ......

I wonder what if the gal selling the service is really a gal, albeit not so pretty. In that case, how long can she last? Maybe she can con a few bros willing to splash $150, but surely she should be smart enough to know surely got bros will reject right? Wonder what is she thinking.

Lol if its the actual ex-guy..I be first in line! Prolly the only ex-guy I will bonk !
Old 06-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I will also join in the fun if really look like Poy.
Had to give credit to her since she is the winner of Miss Tiffany and Miss International Queen.

Quote:
Lol if its the actual ex-guy..I be first in line! Prolly the only ex-guy I will bonk !

Old 06-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz. Today not good day. Looking for some lunch time action but YY no reply, RR no reply. Dunno who else to try. Any last min recommend from bros here?
Old 06-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnostud View Post
and Anqi? anyone wanna compare the looks of these 3MLs (Anqi, TaoHong, Candy/Coco)? =P
Anqi - sharp features. For me very attractive auntie looks. Tallish, great set of natural C cuppers. Very very professional massage, hardworking, and stimulating hjs. The gold standard for masseuse. Gfe 8... you'd be glad you visited her.

Tao Hong - tall!! Long long legs. Quite pretty... and those gorgeous gorgeous natural C cup breasts!!!! Very professional massage. slowly arouses you. Best hdly! Great sensual hjs. Gfe 8.5. My current favourite! See her minimum once a week. You'd be very glad you visited her.

Coco/candy - tried her maybe 2 years ago! Then a bit big for my liking, don't know about now.

Hope this helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1