The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

See this kind thing maybe your eye power and radar power must be good to quickly aim one and choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...remind me of an incident...this will always remain vividly in my mind...

brought a fren to those days NTT Q7 which no longer exist today...the fren took 30 minutes to choose a gal for a 200k bbbj but went in come out in 5 mins...haizzz...true la not choosing a wife or gf...just a bbbj service...dun need to be too choosy....

similarly frens go bia om took so long to choose a gal...once again not there to choose a wife...just a gal who entertain you for the nite...if not happy with any gal just change...or sit 2 to 3 gals at once...let the gals fight to win your affections...and work hard for their tips...
Old 25-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickL33 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm going for business trip second week of sep. First time to HCM. Will be staying in Sheraton saigon (district 1). Any recommendations for "fun" activity that's not too far away from hotel?

i doubt u able to bring gal back to hotel at night if u dun know the management well...just go to the few massage places in D1 hotels for hj to cure ur urge.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
i doubt u able to bring gal back to hotel at night if u dun know the management well...just go to the few massage places in D1 hotels for hj to cure ur urge.
Just register the girl at the counter only. I've done that before. Caravelle also same.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Just register the girl at the counter only. I've done that before. Caravelle also same.
yes, you are correct...but when register any VB in a gal unfriendly hotel then VB can go to room and stay from 7am to 9pm...

the above are in general basis...special arrangement is excluded and may or may not be done...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by singlun; 25-08-2014 at 09:29 PM. Reason: useless post
Old 25-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Reach hcm airport, and tried to purchase a mobifone sim.. the man whom i bought from was very unhelpful and rude. Eventually quarrelled with him cause he gave me half hearted answers on how to top up my sim with the cheap method..the 50k top up thing.
Huh? Top up also has cheap or expensive method?

Quote:
Took a cab back and, having little feel of how small dongs are,i insist that the driver give me my 500 dongs change. The driver despised me. Ha ha.my bad ! Oh ya, i didn't embarrass Singaporeans... i said I'm a malaysian..hee.
500 dong
Old 25-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
OK, so here my uninteresting trip in feb..
Reach hcm airport, and tried to purchase a mobifone sim.. the man whom i bought from was very unhelpful and rude. Eventually quarrelled with him cause he gave me half hearted answers on how to top up my sim with the cheap method..the 50k top up thing.
Then took a cab to my cheapo hotel at Pham Van Hai.. cost only less than $20 a day and heard that the boss very friendly. Indeed very nice pple. Just that her dog too fierce keep barking at me. maybe it spotted me beoing the daughter.
Every day go walk at the wet market downstairs.there's a nice banh mi shop nearby,love it !also Interesting to see how they display their livestock in the open. Many seafood.. I'm always interested in sea creatures. Hotel boss taught me how to take a bus to Ben Thanh. I took the bus all the way to the terminal and spend the next 2 hours looking for the market. Google map not that reliable after all.
Every night go out to the streets to find happening in the neighbourhood, not much luck. Took a cab back and, having little feel of how small dongs are,i insist that the driver give me my 500 dongs change. The driver despised me. Ha ha.my bad ! Oh ya, i didn't embarrass Singaporeans... i said I'm a malaysian..hee.
After that is the bike adventures. The hotel boss insist that i take her bike, so i rode to district 3 (i think), where i read that there are many hot tocs. Hard luck.didn't encountered any. But was the most fun part of the trip.
sorry if im sounding critical...you said you didnt want to post because u didnt do anything..the problem isnt that you didnt do anything useful as so not to post..the problem is that you post contains un-useful info..like who cares if you like looking at sea food or there is a nice banh mi shop...its all useless unless people know where and which hotel u stayed at..no name no adress..just that its on pham van hai street and costs 20 dolars...WHAT about posting the name and/or work number of the girl you got a hj from at de nhat massage and what her service was like and how much you paid etc etc THAT ACTUALLY WOULD BE useful...and posting something 6mths plus AFTER the event is pretty much useless as things change fast...i hope this doesnt discourage you from posting, but post like you just did is just wasting YOUR time and wont help anyone and id doubt it would lead to anyone helping you...

Last edited by mutantchicken; 25-08-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
sorry if im sounding critical...you said you didnt want to post because u didnt do anything..the problem isnt that you didnt do anything useful as so not to post..the problem is that you post contains un-useful info..like who cares if you like looking at sea food or there is a nice banh mi shop...its all useless unless people who where and which hotel u stayed at..no name no adress..just that its on pham van hai street and costs 20 dolars...what about posting the name and/or work number of the girl you got a hj from at de nhat massage and what her service was like and how much you paid etc etc...and posting something 6mths plus AFTER the event is pretty much useless as things change fast...i hope this doesnt discourage you from posting, but post like you just did is just wasting YOUR time and wont help anyone and id doubt it would lead to anyone helping you...
Precisely! I am reluctant to post as, by your or anyone's standard, my trip is rather dull in terms of cheong stuff. I didn't get much happenings, and to write anything here is a waste of anybody's time to read since I'm unable to contribute anything useful. Sorry for wasting your time. Let me see if i can delete my useless post and save some space here.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely! I am reluctant to post as, by your or anyone's standard, my trip is rather dull in terms of cheong stuff. I didn't get much happenings, and to write anything here is a waste of anybody's time to read since I'm unable to contribute anything useful. Sorry for wasting your time. Let me see if i can delete my useless post and save some space here.
Don't be discourage and keep posting, even is not much of cheonging is ok at least some other interesting stories to read rather than nothing

Up u for the post
Old 25-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
YOU STILL DONT GET IT, let me point out step by step
firstly you have been here on sbf since 2002, thats 12yrs now in that time you have JUST posted questions asking for info or tcss...now finally when after asking questions abt vn asking where to have fun in tan binh..you go there and have no luck getting anything fine..but you do manage to go to de nhat hotel and get a hj right...surely someone would have found that experience useful, know whiuch girl did what and how much or atleast know which girl to avoid if bad service,
instead you coulndt be bothered to post USEFUL infor, finally when you have been pressed to post, you write a FR consisting of some hotel no name no adress, that there is a banh mi shop nearby and that you rode around in d3...now tell me out of all the things i mentioned, questions, idle commentary or finally the details of the hj you got ie name/number price, should have been posted...but no thats far to much commonsense for the likes of you...so yes again these threads are fulled with tcss, reposting of common knowledge or asking the same questions already answered

To avoid being also accused of idle chitchat..those who dont know it will be vn public holidays soons as such many cheong places will be closed or operating in a hush hush way..those in the know will still know of places...but even my good service milf with enhanced tits, who runs a barbershop but does extras tie bbbj cim 100k or fj 150k...she refused me service due to upcoming holidays and increased police monitoring so be aware
Old 25-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
YOU STILL DONT GET IT, let me point out step by step
firstly you have been here on sbf since 2002, thats 12yrs now in that time you have JUST posted questions asking for info or tcss...now finally when after asking questions abt vn asking where to have fun in tan binh..you go there and have no luck getting anything fine..but you do manage to go to de nhat hotel and get a hj right...surely someone would have found that experience useful, know whiuch girl did what and how much or atleast know which girl to avoid if bad service,
instead you coulndt be bothered to post USEFUL infor, finally when you have been pressed to post, you write a FR consisting of some hotel no name no adress, that there is a banh mi shop nearby and that you rode around in d3...now tell me out of all the things i mentioned, questions, idle commentary or finally the details of the hj you got ie name/number price, should have been posted...but no thats far to much commonsense for the likes of you...so yes again these threads are fulled with tcss, reposting of common knowledge or asking the same questions already answered

To avoid being also accused of idle chitchat..those who dont know it will be vn public holidays soons as such many cheong places will be closed or operating in a hush hush way..those in the know will still know of places...but even my good service milf with enhanced tits, who runs a barbershop but does extras tie bbbj cim 100k or fj 150k...she refused me service due to upcoming holidays and increased police monitoring so be aware
In my earlier post, I have mentioned I had a massage at First Hotel. The price also provided 250k +250k. The girl's name I didn't ask at all as pretty much all provided the same stuff. As for the hotel,it's a budget traveller's hotel which I didn't bother is girl friendly or not,since I don't intend to bring girls back.I have no idea what is de nhat, but I'm guessing it means massage.the rest,like I went to Hau Giang St, you have already highlighted that it's nothing much there already. In short, anything worth writing, I have already wrote earlier. Because someone asked me to write bout my trip,so I wrote it. On hindsight, i should probably just mind my own business. Thanks anyway for your reminder.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
In my earlier post, I have mentioned I had a massage at First Hotel. The price also provided 250k +250k. The girl's name I didn't ask at all as pretty much all provided the same stuff. As for the hotel,it's a budget traveller's hotel which I didn't bother is girl friendly or not,since I don't intend to bring girls back.I have no idea what is de nhat, but I'm guessing it means massage.the rest,like I went to Hau Giang St, you have already highlighted that it's nothing much there already. In short, anything worth writing, I have already wrote earlier. Because someone asked me to write bout my trip,so I wrote it. On hindsight, i should probably just mind my own business. Thanks anyway for your reminder.
The real name of first hotel is DE nhat...that's the actual Viet name....well thats exactly the point you do all those thing but dont botger ask name or do that...if everyine was like you go do this do tgat dont bother take girl name bother pay attention oay how much dobt bother write report...yes you shoukf mibd your own business that also includes dont ask questions...but yeah its not my thread not my forum im not tge forum police so post whatever u want but dont be suprised when u get zero help zero response as u will get back what u put in.....btw i just came back frim a freelancer cost 500k but i forgot her number forgot what she look like...just tge hotel ehere i fucked her had a banh mi shop near by
Old 25-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickL33 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm going for business trip second week of sep. First time to HCM. Will be staying in Sheraton saigon (district 1). Any recommendations for "fun" activity that's not too far away from hotel?
YES I know many "fun" places but just like samster SINGLUN..i didnt bother to take note of the adress or even where it is or how far away it is...so sorry just another useless post
Old 25-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifv88 View Post
hi guys going HCM for a weekend , need some help

arriving at night 10pm , check in hotel ... where to go for action after that ? ( looking for short time )

2nd day -- cu chi tunnel , return after noon ....lBen tahn market ...ooking for wash hair + service ( where?) , night time ... looking for long time ...where should i look ?

3rd day --- war museum , saigon square etc , looking for short time again ( where ? need room as already check out) .....what can i do from evening to night about 8+ ? since flight at 2140 hrs and no hotel room to go to

if going to cu chi tunnel by taking taxi how much is it ? i dont wish to follow the herd by buses
YES I know many "fun" places but just like samster SINGLUN..i didnt bother to take note of the adress or even where it is or how far away it is...so sorry just another useless post
Old 26-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Samster

Thanks for mentioning my name twice in a row...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread