The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pow97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name : elva
Look : 9/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : C(Natural, soft and white)
HJ : didn't try
BJ : 9/10 ( like to suck )
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 140 (2fj)
RTF : yes
Old 22-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
I was told Luna and Nuni does lesbian tarma by the OKT, while any other combination is normal tarma. but best is double check again with the OKT.
Ok thanks bro
Old 22-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffry View Post
Thanks bro cydus for the update and keeping all aware. Humm. So we can concur that LandofSmiles and Venus are under the same Org...

... looks like my interest for Venus Models have to KIV for a while until some positive FR comes up. Lol 😂. ..
I am afraid you might be disappointed to know. Positive FR also might not be real.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 22-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Sora @ Mansion

After over 10-days of road trip, took a connecting flight into SG to arrive at 5:30am. Having starved from action, started surfing SBF and found "Sora" looking KAWAII with glasses from Mansion, and set to ping OKT after a "hearty" local breakfast...sick of "Ang-Moh" breakfast..bros who travel extensively would understand what I mean. 😁😁

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757184 

Looks: 90% resemble photo....what you see is what you get.

Complextion: from Changmai, not fair, but lightly tanned. Smooth SILKY skin, great feel when gliding your fingers over her body.

Tattoos: both her tights, full back (tattoo to be completed), upper left shoulder and arm (very nicely done).

Body: beautiful to admire even with cloth. Without the barrier, nice "womanly" curves, with slight tummy but not fat... Nice bottom for reverse cowgal and doggie.. Not saggy but meaty enough to provide the *piak* sound and ripple effects that's stimulating to the mojo... 😘

Boob: Natural, Full with sensitive erected nips...very suckable...moans while being suckled...😋

BBBJ: managed to tucked those braces, worked hard, however area for improvement.. suction isn't strong...but deep throat and tongue to stimulate to hardness

Painting: spread her legs to be greeted by a beautiful petalled, smelless abalone. Dived in and savour while soft moan she made endorsed the pleasure.

FJ: very accommodating, with tight orifice...and it felt good with each thrust, especially in reverse cowgal and doggie. The sight (vibration of her bottom) and sound of her moan plus *piak* of flesh colliding, had me surrender my troops. 2nd shot went for missionary, cowgal, than to reverse cowgal, and doggie (yes again)...followed by "THE END".... Hahahaha.. Damn shiok...

GFE: A* for Sora. Very high in this section, especially after session, instead of shower, will cuddle up......like GF after sex...will melt one you know... 😁😁😁

RTF: so close to my home, may visit her for Christmas Day session.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jakesdxb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commend Bro Silk for smooth and prompt communications. Went through Bro Silks stable of Michelle, Alice, Jewel Dec 7 - Dec 8 with plans to return. Beautiful girls who are enthusiastic and responsive. Thanks Bro.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Thailuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi bros. Newbie here. Can anyone recommend a Thai SYT who can rape me? Looking for commando type thanks.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Nuru From RebornLover

Long time no come out play play, so come back first need to suppork my favorite stable RL.

Looks:
Nuru is somewhere mid 20 plus lady who at the first look don'y "WOW" but i was feeling promising of her body from the video gif posted in her profile.
Body is slim with a flat tummy and a healthy looking size for the rest of her body. Please do take note that healthy looking meaning she got meat, not skin and bones. but just right amount. Not means fat.

Gfe:
Very friendly and nice girl greeting me from the door and brought me to the room and left new towels beside me and sat down asking if i wanna rest or shower first. This caught me by surprise cause this actually made me wanna give her extra plus points for not rushing to start anything. So i build a little feeling with her chatting causally for a 5 mins before going off to take a shower. Very nice and caring in shower with a slight bit of teasing. Her KC poison goes slow and un-rushed. Power!

Pussy:
The crucial area revealed. SHAVED pussy, but growing a bit liao. still clean clean one. Wet wet one also. Feeling how slippery is the internal while in the shower. Painted her pussy back in the room. Aroy mak na!

XXX:
Blows bare with some really good tongue skills, swirling and licking and flicking. She damn on to try cause i told her oral part very important to me. But i also paint her gao gao.
Sex damn good too. She experienced in many positions and is opened to try what i wanted. Very good effort there!
CIM x 2!!!

Location: Cute place cause easy for me to go. Silent and peaceful!
OKT: Needs no introduction. always been good.
Old 22-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My humble FR for this new stable Plus66

Target: Meow
Looks: Close to the pics posted.. especially the 1st one
Body: 9/10.. natural B boobs and handful to grab.. easily aroused
Frenching: initiates proactively... good rhythm between top and bottom 😄
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 11/10.... for you to try out 🤪
FJ: won’t put a rating but I would say intense and satisfying

Overall, a good bonk and 1st trying this stable.. will RTF for the fact that she spends her time solely on you and not a time watcher.
Old 22-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

mikesgph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

fr for Noey

She is pretty like the picture in black dress
Not for slim ladies guys
OKT Ok, direction a little bit troublesome on the end!
Location discreet

Noey is lovely lady, smiling and very committed.
Enjoy the full session
Only minus, her english is very basic, but thanks to google, it's manageable
Please take care of her

RTF not sure as there are nice ladies around!
Old 22-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
thanks for pointing out, I checked with the OKT. he said he typo the name Luna instead of Nuni.. now make me wonder if its a typo or he just promote a girl thats available at that time.. I didnt check their pics as i was supposedly going for Pearl at that day and he suggest i should go for tarma so the price is good and get 1 more girl, why not. I didnt left disappointed that day. Maybe an honest mistake by OKT but to any bros who book girls, no matter 2P 3P or 4P should check all the pics first. Anyway i plan to visit the other 2 in the next few days so no harm trying all 4 too.
I had good experiences with OKT so let's say honest mistake. even girl forgets her working name cos not real name.
Old 22-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedin View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757028

top 3 bonk of the year with Luna from Dirty Secret

Amazing sex, best feeling
I find her really sexy... slim... A cups... tattoos... just my type and instantly hard. same as photos but 10% better
She's really funny! personality doesn't quite match her look cos she looks wild but she really nice

only 2 bonks today, deserves more
good location
good okt
rtf. all of the above, probably better.
awesome girl.
Old 22-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Recommendations for good long BBBJ where the FL enjoys also? Kindly PM Me. Appreciate it a lot bros!!
Old 22-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
GummyBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGummyBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Alice from Eroticism a few days ago:

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756808

Just a short FR. She has an amazing body, curvy with rounded ass. Her boobs was firm without any sag with small nipples. It reminded me of an ex-gf . I had a great time exploring her body from top to bottom. Her pussy was tight and her ass was made for doggy.

Anyway, she doesn't speak much English and I had to use Google Translate to communicate but we managed it. My time with her felt like with a gf or FWB without any commercial feel. She is a sweet girl especially once she has warmed up.

The following are my specific descriptions of her:
Face: Looks like the pictures
Body: Firm, young curvy body without any excess fat
Boobs: At most a B, so not for boob lovers
Pussy: Shaved and very tight
BBBJ: It was short and nice, I enjoyed it
FJ: Had her in doggy and missionary only so can't really say about other positions
RTF: Yes!
Old 22-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chenmloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MAYRA from DirtySecret888

OKT: Prompt response

Face: 10/10 Sweet & gorgeous! Like a model!
Body: 9/10 Petite, slim, huggable and liftable, no tattoo and quite fair compared to many other Thai ladies
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced and firm, very shapely and nice to grab and fondle, tanned and pointy tits that get hard very easily and really nice to play with.
BBBJ: 10/10 Slurpingly tinkling great sensation! She doesn't forsake the balls too.
Painting: 10/10 Juicy wet with thick succulent lips and not obstructed by her bush. She loves it.
Fingering: 10/10 Felt right deep inside her sacred space and twirled all around the inner wall and she enjoyed that too.
FJ: 10/10 She rode cowboy style first, all ready to service and please, then accommodatively allowed me to change different positions on my cue.
GFE: 10/10 Fantastic girlfriend experience and superb service!
Damage: 130

Overall: I've been around for quite some time but mostly being a silent reader and don't post much, I didn't even bother to write for those lousy experiences, but this one is a real GEM and so I'm here to recommend. Most OKT bait and switch, or use unrecognizable old or photoshopped photos, but this is by far the closest photos to the real person I have met. I was mesmerized the very moment she opens that door to welcome me, that beautiful face and shapely body would have qualified to be a model, too bad she was a little too short for model's height. Her service was excellent! Truck load of GFE. Spoke English quite well, so it's easy to TCSS with her. She works hard, I went during lunch time, she was hungry but chose to service me first even when I asked her to eat first. She's very service-orientated and respected my paid time that she even asked me for permission to go pee... Sadly, she doesn't get to eat well as she doesn't like local food and there isn't any Thai restaurant nearby, so she often ate Mama instead, if you're kind enough, please get her some authentic Thai food on your way to visit her, and I'm sure you won't regret how she would repay your kind gesture through her superb service.

RTF: YES! Definitely!
Old 22-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Stable SS / FL Katie / 22 dec19

Stable SilkStocking / FL Katie / 22 dec19 (1-5)
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=756789
Pls read w a YMMV mindset no point given as it vary from individual

Finally sunny day miss her the last time anyway long time no contact w SS still good in response n direction u can't be lost

Location - city quite a walk from mrt
Room - w attach bath room good
Looks - thai tan about 80% use photoshop expected mid 20's
BBBJ - good enough for me
Boobs / Body - B natural / don see fat, birth scar n meat in the right place
Fingering / Painting - didn't try / not into it
Frenchng - still ok won't turn away at least
FJ - done a few / good moaning / take it like a champ / pussy can feel it
Gfe: - English good can converse well
RTF - Yes for service mature ! No if u r looking for cute tingtong type overall worth it but too many around

Last edited by pe1964; 23-12-2019 at 08:57 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1