The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
If I fly from Bangkok to Chiang Rai, any hotel (hotel near where better) to recommend (stay one night) and transport from the airport to the hotel roughly how much?
Not get my ass to CEI yet (soon I hope). Just ask Tim (Thaihotel discounts sbf here), HE is a resident in Chiangrai.

Thanks, no obligations to up
Old 10-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dark4343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Anyone in chiang Mai 22 - 26 June ?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Not get my ass to CEI yet (soon I hope). Just ask Tim (Thaihotel discounts sbf here), HE is a resident in Chiangrai.

Thanks bro YY, will seek his advice.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

There this ai kwaii samster with the power of 10 zapped me, BUT HE GOT NO BALL TO leave his name behind. I respect people who zapped and leave his name behind. Normally in cnx we will said this to the person " mae hee yang"
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
There this ai kwaii samster with the power of 10 zapped me, BUT HE GOT NO BALL TO leave his name behind. I respect people who zapped and leave his name behind. Normally in cnx we will said this to the person " mae hee yang"
Well, you are not alone...
Old 13-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Nonteerak2553, points only, dun bother so much. Most important we are here to share. So long as other bros benefit wat we input, more than enough. 'help people is self happiness' right?
Old 13-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, do some posting so that i can up u for ur kind sharing/input.
Old 13-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Bro Nonteerak2553, points only, dun bother so much. Most important we are here to share. So long as other bros benefit wat we input, more than enough. 'help people is self happiness' right?
555555+ Yea I don't care about the points, but the remark given by the zapped itself.

So when you will be touring this lanna city?
Old 13-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
kwaii samster with the power of 10 zapped me, BUT HE GOT NO BALL TO leave his name behind. I respect people who zapped and leave his name behind.
No worries mate, you are bigger than that. Suspect -10 had something to do with other thread on some bloke's cousin chiak hong in LOS and moaning on $$ borrowed? Me not posted in thread though.
Old 13-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Hawk88, Chiang Rai city is a small town. I only been there once and stayed for 2 nites. In terms of action, it's way behind Chiang mai, not to mentioned BKK.
Old 13-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries mate, you are bigger than that. Suspect -10 had something to do with other thread on some bloke's cousin chiak hong in LOS and moaning on $$ borrowed? Me not posted in thread though.
5555+ ya on that thread itself. Just give some opinion but got zapped instead. It's ok. I stick to my cnx thread.
Old 13-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, up u as promised.
Old 13-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Hawk88, Chiang Rai city is a small town. I only been there once and stayed for 2 nites. In terms of action, it's way behind Chiang mai, not to mentioned BKK.
Thanks Bro, not really there for action in Chiang Rai, more for sight seeing and r & r. Thanks for ur input.
Old 16-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pii, you can try this na, Monkey, Infinity and Fabrique.
For monkey and Infinity, both located at Niman. And for Fabrique, it's located at The President Hotel basement. Both Fabrique and Infinity are after hours club, best to get there about 12 to 1 in order to secure table, and Monkey is just like Warm Up, but Monkey has a mature crowd compare to Warm Up.

Monkey is not as packed when compare to warm up when i last visit few days ago but did went to a few eateries which are quite solid. 1 is sukasem another was MO C MO L. Nice food and ambience. Now am stuck in CNX liao cos manage to hook up with a sao sao I met late last month in warm up. Just came back on friday and will be up there again on the 15th july
Old 16-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Monkey is not as packed when compare to warm up when i last visit few days ago but did went to a few eateries which are quite solid. 1 is sukasem another was MO C MO L. Nice food and ambience. Now am stuck in CNX liao cos manage to hook up with a sao sao I met late last month in warm up. Just came back on friday and will be up there again on the 15th july
55555+ Monkey will be pack when weekend falls. I seldom see in Monkey guys exchanging number with the sao sao, unlike Warm Up.

Wow, so I can see you la if theres a chance. How long you will be in CNX for your next trip? Food in CNX is cheap and good. 10 baht for pisang goreng, aroy mak la. 55555+
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1