The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually still have the actual valentine's and white valentine's. Feb 14 and Mar 14. Retail market bring into China one. So plenty of chance to prove you are the "special" one.
Strictly speaking In China

Every 14th of the month is a type of Valentine’s Day.

Those fantasy girls in china force bf every 14th chut pattern

Poobor retails come up with such rubbish ideas
Old 04-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I dunno leh..

If have then I wouldn't be surprised lah..
Aiyo, such Vice President of Angel fan crub, can’t get a slot I jin xia suay.
Do hope that only have one person book her whole day so she don’t need to work so hard
Old 04-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

1.66m, D cup, meaty, vanilla
1.68m, C cup, slim, aggressive
1.65m, C cup, slim, vanilla

The tallest one will take the lead in raping me with the other two taking cues from the pack leader.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who you wanna bring?

By the way, you did something like this on a less extravagant scale with a non-WL before?
Just voicing out my fantasy...lol.

No specific ML....wait kenna from white knights.

Well, I guess many of us had done these kind of things for the gal of our dreams at sometime in our life.
The gal was touched definitely.....but we didn't end up together....in the end.

But it is the memories that will last a lifetime.

I still remember I book the Grand Copthorne Waterfront (SGD300++), and I specifically insisted the room view must see the SG river...
Old 04-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
So true.. reminded me of this years ago..
High risk = high satisfaction. End of the day, one must assess their risk appetite
Old 04-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol just thinking aloud my fantasy. You should know who's the tallest one.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Many meals with Hunan MLs in Geylang eventually got me hooked on 湘菜

Commonly, I pay for the meal. Enjoy the meal and don't expect any rewards. Just enjoy the meal as friends. Rewards will naturally come later. Paying for their hour also no go to me.
Little investment that may reap huge returns in future. At worst you at least get to know if it is authentic from the real 湘妹子
Old 04-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really.. It can be the reverse as well.. They want to earn as much as possible before they go back, hence being receptive to other stuff as long as the price is right..
If they are smart cookie , they would have collected beforehand. Last minute get little.

Doubt they are after the TOP up fee only
Old 04-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I stingy kia, only gave $20 tip to one of my regular ladies during our last session together.
You keep money for the next one...

Why pay for a diminishing stock?
Old 04-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your stated heights all estimated one arh?

Can't be you actually go and measure them right?
Well I been around above average height ladies.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Cycling at Ubin... OK, I confess I don't find that romantic at all. People actually spend thousands of dollars to bring a girl to get eaten by mosquitoes? Sick fetish indeed.
Outdoor sex it’s a different fetish
Old 05-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Little investment that may reap huge returns in future. At worst you at least get to know if it is authentic from the real 湘妹子
Damn those xiang mei zi have no limit to spiciness, as much as they are spicy in bed.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

No need to try bao for special days la, unless you have money to burn. Normal days already can jus try ask out go eat or something. They dont work full day every day
Old 05-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Visited Mimi recently (https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/). Quite surprised she hasn't gained much traction here.

Overall an enjoyable session. Friendly and accommodating. Looks wise, slightly older than what is stated but quite pretty. Very little use of her handphone. Her place is also very convenient for public transport users.

She mentioned that their database has me as a suspicious person . But she still took my booking because I contacted her before when she was here two years ago, so she thought it would've been quite safe. Luckily she went through with it and I had a good time.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Aiyo, such Vice President of Angel fan crub, can’t get a slot I jin xia suay.
Do hope that only have one person book her whole day so she don’t need to work so hard
Lol.
U got tell her you the Vice President of her fan club? See if she will release a slot for you or not lor...
End of the day it’s business as usual for any ML no matter what day la unless they really think you are that special and “reserve” a slot for you.
Rather than go curry favor with her on a day when every guy will be showering her with gifts and “love” do it on another day when she doesn’t get all these lor, maybe she will remember you better for that lol.
Be prepared to see lots of flower bouquets and teddy bears or other nice gifts when you go visit next time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1