The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 19-04-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Lisa is the boss of the unit with the yellow signboard near the toilet. She has short hair and always wears black, patterned pantyhose
Ah okay. Paiseh for me I can't piak a female with short hair hahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 22
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what I know Lisa only do hj.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today rtm Pokémon. Love her latest make up that make her look sultry and seductive. Service still the same. Started off with cow girl and ended with missionary. More expensive going at $100 compared to other Jln sultan milfs and gilfs.
Old 20-04-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkout View Post
Dr Cindy retired liao
Dr Cindy is still at L4. You can find her mostly in the afternoon
Old 21-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the ml diagonally opp Honey? 1st unit on the left coming straight out from the carpark stairs.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I had a haircut in the one-woman hair salon at the Ground level. Along one of the inner corridors. It was a neat haircut. Afterwards the Vietnamese girl told me she can do a head massage. I didn't proceed on this.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Who is the ml diagonally opp Honey? 1st unit on the left coming straight out from the carpark stairs.
That is
Sofia
Old 21-04-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is
Sofia
Seems to recall she was mentioned here, is she any good?
Old 21-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Dr Cindy is still at L4. You can find her mostly in the afternoon
Hi bro, still at her previous shop or change unit?
Old 21-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Seems to recall she was mentioned here, is she any good?
Good attitude and good massage.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12060 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
Will RTM at the lvl4 shoulder length hair prc , probably youngest there

Slim tall, usually wear high cut or very short skirt, love to grope her meaty ass, slowly fondle between her smooth soft thighs to make her moan

Sometime she wear black stocking see liao cannot tahan sia

I reckon this is ping ping?
Old 24-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
Will RTM at the lvl4 shoulder length hair prc , probably youngest there

Slim tall, usually wear high cut or very short skirt, love to grope her meaty ass, slowly fondle between her smooth soft thighs to make her moan

Sometime she wear black stocking see liao cannot tahan sia

Looks like elephant legs leh
Old 24-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That is
Sofia
Sofia, Thai woman, is alright. Just that she doesn't look pretty enough. Afterwards I asked her about somethings about Thailand. She replied in her limited English. Can find Sofia again. If Sofia looks prettier I'll find her more often.
Old 24-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is
Sofia
Does sofia shares her place with another ml?
Cos i saw a long hair lady sitting inside, and then at different hours, sofia was sitting there.
Old 24-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does sofia shares her place with another ml?
Cos i saw a long hair lady sitting inside, and then at different hours, sofia was sitting there.
As far as I know, Sofia does not share her unit with anyone else. Unless the long hair lady was Sofia when she lets her long hair down 😊

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1