The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Coz CA/CP is cheaper.... hahhaha.... RMB800 vs 1k or 1.3k.... plus ZH not that wild .... no naked naked...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
hey town council minister dun talk so much ...
u better get well verse with CA and know the place ard ...
cos everytime we asked u abt CA .. ur answer is "I DUNNO" ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Got it Sifu.... hahhhaa... will try my best.... hahahaha
agree with adidas, like that how to be a town council minister? only think of mm naked in ktv....
I think for me better think twice should i bring the OL join u for dinner...hahahaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Yes, I agreed to that too. Anyway, ZH is more like a relax place to me after chionging in CP where the daily schedule in CP is pack and furious. But when each time I came down to ZH, I would rather feel more relax and cool down as the daily schedule is lax or rather should say F&E, especially sitting in LHL to just spend an afternoon away by just talk cock with the MM there.
yes u r rite, zh is more for F&E after been to CP and CA, and is more x the nten this two plc like hotel, eating, spa, ktv and etc.Only what make zh better then CP/CA is that it got LHL in daytime, that what make some bro go back there, am i rite, king of LHL?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
yes u r rite, zh is more for F&E after been to CP and CA, and is more x the nten this two plc like hotel, eating, spa, ktv and etc.Only what make zh better then CP/CA is that it got LHL in daytime, that what make some bro go back there, am i rite, king of LHL?
IMHO .... ZH have more choices and varieties compare with CP and CA ..
but in term of expenses, ZH is rated expensive in terms of hotel accomodation, food, ktv expenses, gals etc etc ..
Cab fare in ZH is 10rmb startup compare with 7rmb in CP/CA ...

Choices and varities in ZH include shopping, LHL, 酒吧街, KTV's, Spa, Massages parlours ..
In CP/CA is much plain than ZH .. basically KTV's, Spa and massage parlours ..

it's not abt which area is better than the other ..
each have it's attractions and fun and lastly it depends on cheongsters preference and expectations ...

As for me ... i love the 3 places thus i always make it a point to keep going back ...
Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shntiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro, I am now at HK, and havent been to Macau. I saw some travel agencies at the port (HK side) selling some packages, that include round-trip ferry ticket, and massage, or full service, or massage+full service.

Are those packages good? Or is it better get the ferry ticket our own, and find the services at Macau? Which way is better?

Thanks for your guidance and advise...
Old 10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanatry19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros tiger airway have the 4cents promo le. Just share with your.
i've book 21st to 28th mar. Seniors bro if your travelling in mar and dates match den hope can chiong with your.

PL's

Yuki

Ryder99's

Mika

Haonan's

Kitty
Dou Dou
Old 10-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
IMHO .... ZH have more choices and varieties compare with CP and CA ..
but in term of expenses, ZH is rated expensive in terms of hotel accomodation, food, ktv expenses, gals etc etc ..
Cab fare in ZH is 10rmb startup compare with 7rmb in CP/CA ...

Choices and varities in ZH include shopping, LHL, 酒吧街, KTV's, Spa, Massages parlours ..
In CP/CA is much plain than ZH .. basically KTV's, Spa and massage parlours ..

it's not abt which area is better than the other ..
each have it's attractions and fun and lastly it depends on cheongsters preference and expectations ...

As for me ... i love the 3 places thus i always make it a point to keep going back ...
These, I agreed with u..

and same same...I oso love the 3 places (as in my footnote below...)

soon it will come...
Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

After Cheonging CP...Zhuhai is still my 1st love...
I agreed it more expensive than CP or CA but u get more things to "do" while u r in ZH compare to CP (only BBS, Suana & KTV in CP)...

FR Zhuhai
After touching down in Macau at ard 6pm...Bro l3est & me make our way to Zhuhai via the other link instead of "Gongbei"...btw we meet XY at the airport for a short chit-chat (he's stuck in Macau due to the visa thing)..pay 45rmb for the bus ride to "TengQing" link (hope i get the name right)...bus ride was smooth & clearing custom was less than 5 mins (compare to gongbei which take 1.5hrs to clear)...After clearing China custom...we took a cab to our hotel "嘉麗萬豪酒店" (30rmb)...Upon checking in, Bro l3est gal come & meet him...so i leave them alone & head to my fav joint...莲花路...Sad to say all the gals in the 1st & 2nd cavana all change...the only person i know is "lady boss"...so lan lan sit down & drink with her...she is so hot today...wearing a hot pant showing her long long leg...make me horny...so while drinking with her i ruba ruba her until she whisper to me "我受不了了"...I decide to hang her to dry by calling for the bill & leaving the place...she ask me to stay longer but i decline...
After leaving the place..i ring my buddy "阿杰" up...he ask me go down "金沙" as he's still working...so no choice & alone...i make my way there..reach there he lead me to a small room & he ask mummy to start mirroring...took a SYT to play dice & drink with ..as i'm alone so order beer to drink...After he finish his stuff...i pay the gal 200rmb & bill ard 400rmb..he brings me to 1 of the pub in "酒吧街" & we continue to party...As it's only 2 of us, we felt a bit boring...so he suggest he ask his gal & some friends to join us...After a while 3 gals came...all SYT with looks of 7-7.5...so we party & party & party....i ruba & ruba & ruba with 2 of the gals...as they r not WL so i need to control my "touching"..As it's getting late we decide to leave...阿杰 send his gal & 1 of her friend back while i'm entrust with sending the other gal back...then she say she is a bit hungry so we went back to 莲花路 for supper...we chat & tok as we r long lost friend...as it's getting late i suggest i send her home but she say her place is too far away & beside she need to go to work very early tomorrow so she ask if she can stay a nite at my hotel..."ho sey liao"...we walk all the way to our hotel holding hands like lovers...Once inside room she want to bath 1st...she din even roll down the covering for the bathroom...wow, seeing her naked body make me more steam...immedately i undress & rush into the bathroom to have "鸳鸯澡"...i lead her to bed & the rest was SOP...
She was not a WL so i must treat her as lover...& it was the best bonk i had in months...

To be Continue....

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
After Cheonging CP...Zhuhai is still my 1st love...
I agreed it more expensive than CP or CA but u get more things to "do" while u r in ZH compare to CP (only BBS, Suana & KTV in CP)...

FR Zhuhai
wow, seeing her naked body make me more steam...immedately i undress & rush into the bathroom to have "鸳鸯澡"...i lead her to bed & the rest was SOP...
She was not a WL so i must treat her as lover...& it was the best bonk i had in months...
To be Continue....
Cheers,
TinTin
bro ... KNN .. u got such steamy scene in ZH and neber post earlier ..
now i am going to park here and read the rest ..
quick quick ... where's the rest ..
Old 10-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shntiew View Post
Hi all bro, I am now at HK, and havent been to Macau. I saw some travel agencies at the port (HK side) selling some packages, that include round-trip ferry ticket, and massage, or full service, or massage+full service.

Are those packages good? Or is it better get the ferry ticket our own, and find the services at Macau? Which way is better?

i believe the package price is lower than if u were to get the same service at door step ...
i know some of my friends have taken this package and it's good ...
Old 10-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro ... KNN .. u got such steamy scene in ZH and neber post earlier ..
now i am going to park here and read the rest ..
quick quick ... where's the rest ..
If u into non WL...can ask my friend "阿杰" to intro u...but not every gal oso can Onz....it depends on how the gals feels abt u...

P.S. But u so humsum than me...sure no problem...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u into non WL...can ask my friend "阿杰" to intro u...but not every gal oso can Onz....it depends on how the gals feels abt u...

.... ... 不好意思 ... but totally agreed with u on the humsum thing .....
Old 10-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

FR Zhuhai To be Continue....
mmm..mmm..

BTW, dunno that XY oso can get stuck with the visa thingy? He's working in CN de..so job kena affected?..poor guy. But he's a nice guy..

soon it will come...
Old 11-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shntiew View Post

No diff. Just that at the saunas, there are much more choices and diff services...
Old 11-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheers,
TinTin
oooi i am miss ZH very much , cant wait till oct.

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 11-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Wow!!! me no king of LHL man!!! However, throughout many trips to both CP and ZH, I had learned that not neccessary to spend much on either hotel, eating, spa or ktv, etc. I don mind spend a night or 2 at a nicely price hotel but if I am staying more than 2 nights then I may choose to stay at a cheaper hotel. Hotel like Jia Li Wan Hao (further away from LHL) and Jin Dou (nearer to LHL and next to Chang An KTV Club) consider. As for eating, I sometimes spend less than 20rmb for meal if I am alone. Even with MM, I also spend about 50rmb on eating.

You may think why so stingy? But when you come to think of it that if you are going to ZH or CP the numbers of trip in a year, saving now is to allow you last longer. Cheers...
Old 11-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
You may think why so stingy? But when you come to think of it that if you are going to ZH or CP the numbers of trip in a year, saving now is to allow you last longer. Cheers...
Bro I think we can become good friends because our thinking is the same. Haha. We cannot afford to eat and live like a King everyday when overseas due to our too frequent visits. I can intro you a nice hotel for RMB120 a night just right smack in LHL Walking Street.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1