The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128me View Post
ts, u brought back my good old memories. i did have a relationship with a cat40 angpai before (the price was $40 during that time) yes there are some that will seek for love but majority i can say 99 out of a 100 are for your $$$.
for my case, i felt the love. i visited her like 2-3 times a week and she will pay most of the time to even the extend of double or triple the session. sometimes she will sneak out at 2am and we'll be in some budget hotel till 6am.
i still remember once during 1st day of cny, she text me to come find her urgently. i went and she passed me an angpao and said its cny n a wife shld give her hubby some lucky $$$. damn! she is better than my wife and i felt like a wimp. the week before she left, during one of my sessions with her, she called in her "sister" for a tarma session and told me to look for her "sister" when she is no longer here and instructed her sister to take good care of me.we spend her last day in sg together n i sent her off at the airport. well, i am just average looking, not very rich and i've nvr bought any expensive stuff for her before. we usually will talk after we done the deed and maybe i speak thai and thats y she felt comfortable with me. we lost contact 6 mths after she went back to chiangmai. after her, i never come across any wl like her.
ts, there might be love somewhere somehow, still dun commit. my advice is just stick to ur sg gf and if want just play along with the wl. pls rem the wl cannot enter sg again once their permit is up.
Thanks for sharing. I wud up your power if I cud.

WL also have feelings no doubt but whether its monetary motivated or not its not easy to tell.

Sometimes it best to pretend it is some illusion which will fade away one day. Maybe that is true of all loves? Which love don't fade away?
Old 01-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Ts, it's not easy to fall in love...I am serious be she is fl or not...the feeling of being in love is priceless.

Just enjoy the period of being in love and if suay suay she really bluffs ur $$ and love...

At least u can still proudly says at least I am in love b4...although many ppl will say u are carrot head or Robert. Remember $$ can be earned back...the feeling of loving someone is once lost..u can nv find the same feelings again

But seriously how many ppl in this world have truly fallen in love or dare to pursue their love?

Many ppl are scared of being hurt therefore they dare not to love and will
always doubt love. Not tiring meh?

You or rather we only live once...and if u don't pursue what u loved what's the point of living?

Onlyhuman
Old 01-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

兄弟, 请听我这个41岁嫖过无数只鸡的老头一句话, 欢场无真情, 回头是岸吧, 千万別等到痛彻心扉, 回头太难的时候才来后悔莫及呀。切记切记。
Old 01-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
Hi Guys, I would like to seek some views/advice from brothers here who have actually fallen for a prostitute in Geylang legal houses. Be it you are single, attached or married etc.

I have recently fallen in love with this girl and have been returning to her since. I can say that after a few visits to her, the feeling is getting stronger. We do contact each other daily and chat and all and have been getting to know each other more as days go by. Seeing so many bros been cheated out of love for their money instead of really wanting to be in love, I really do need some enlightenment on should I continue to visit her or stop going.

I am really in a dilemma now. I know I shouldn't be falling for them but I just can't help it. She says she doesn't want to continue this job once her time is up and had promise me. I've told her that I am not rich to be with her but she is okay with it too. She say she wants to feel that someone do really love her rather than just visit and fuck her. Whenever I visit her, we would kiss passionately like no tomorrow and there is that "kind" of feeling that. bros who fall in love should know what im saying i hope. If she is really aiming for money rather than love, would she still do that despite knowing that im not rich or have lots of money? I have read FRs about her that she isn't that great at frenching and service as well. But when Im with her, its totally different.

Sorry if there are threads on this but those were quite old opinions.
Kindly show me a way towards this issue bros. Really appreciate all help be it negative or positive. I just hope opinions from you guys are true and honest.
thank you so much.
I think boy, you like her but it's not love.
We can like a lot of ppl but can only love one person.
Yesterday, you like your gf. Today, you like her. Tomorrow you will like another one.
You like a flower you pluck it. But if you love a flower you water it.
You both just like each other but there is no love.

有人問上帝,喜歡與愛有什麼區別呢?

上帝指了指一個孩子。只見孩子站在花前,久久不肯離開。最後,孩子被花的美麗迷醉,不由地伸出手把花摘下來 。上帝說,這就是喜歡。 接著,上帝指了指另一個男孩,隻見孩子滿頭大汗地在給花澆水,又擔心花被烈日晒著,自己站在花 前。 上帝說,這就是愛。

喜歡是為了得到, 而愛卻是:為了付出,這就是最本質的區別。
Old 01-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro, when the girl outflow significantly more $$ then u give her...thats when u know she have real feeling for you

but when she hint for branded things or JOKE around about branded things...or start saying she need significant cash for some good reasons...whatever lah...this mean she just see you as a money target only
Old 01-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

TS you loved her sex or her person? If sex then the love will fade. If the person, then you need to make sure that her manners are same even when she's not working and when she is with her friends or family. If she's the same person, then you can love her. But can you love her job as well? Do u mind if she is ur gf but still fuck other guys? If u mind then give up ba. If she becomes ur gf will u be controlling her? Can she choose not to have sex when she's not in the mood or will u treat her as ur prostitute? Or u can wait until she retires if u really love her. Will u not mind if your friends/family/colleagues know that your gf is a whore or worst, fucked her before?

You need to ask yourself all these questions. What u experience may not be love, but just a strong affection which u might rarely felt and so u mistook it for love. Prostitutes don't trade money for sex, what they really trade is affection and physical intimacy.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
TS you loved her sex or her person? If sex then the love will fade. If the person, then you need to make sure that her manners are same even when she's not working and when she is with her friends or family. If she's the same person, then you can love her. But can you love her job as well? Do u mind if she is ur gf but still fuck other guys? If u mind then give up ba. If she becomes ur gf will u be controlling her? Can she choose not to have sex when she's not in the mood or will u treat her as ur prostitute? Or u can wait until she retires if u really love her. Will u not mind if your friends/family/colleagues know that your gf is a whore or worst, fucked her before?

You need to ask yourself all these questions. What u experience may not be love, but just a strong affection which u might rarely felt and so u mistook it for love. Prostitutes don't trade money for sex, what they really trade is affection and physical intimacy.
There is no guarantee a man can have a gf who never been fark before. the man relative, enemy, colleagues, bosses or even the father might have a taste of it b4. Who noes
Old 02-07-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Run away, don't walk! Find some other hooker that is similar age/body type and I'm betting you will "fall in love" all over again. Is she a decent person who hopes for a better future? Quite possibly and if you met her after she quit the life and you didn't know then possibly you could fall in love and have a future but today she is a hooker, she isn't giving it to you for free she is a human cash register. She may like you because you are nice to her and not demanding and perhaps for a brief time she can "pretend" but the next customer comes in and she spreads her legs telling him whatever he wants to hear.
Old 13-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
webgerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been trying to give up on her. She text me that she already have another boyfriend and just wants to be good friends. Her bf doesn't know the existence of me and she do continue to be lovely lovely with me. She said that she just wants to be with him due to her being able to support her with more money and and able to marry her when she goes back soon. She showed me pictures of her and her bf and even the wedding bands they got. Thing is, I really don't quite understand is the that why she still text and call me doing all the lovely lovely thing behind her boyfriend back? And what should I do if her boyfriend found out about me and her? What should I do now? also, now I come to think of it, does one really wiling to marry a girl working in geylang for so long and doesn't mind?
Old 13-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're either a troll or a moron.
Every time I come across thread like this, sure you are there with your rules No 4....
It doesn't happen to me but what's wrong Sam?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 14-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
No bro. I'm not married. But I'm attached to a local girl of 4 years plus. I'm not lonely but just yearn for sex that's why I visited geylang. 24 this year. And she's thai. I've already told her that I'm just from the average family and have shown her my bank acc too not savings are much at all. Always manage to have a few hundred before next pay comes in. I'm earning about 1.3 take home. I ask her if she really loves me or love my money, she say it in my face, you have no money how to love your money. When I hear it, it's kinda true I have no money for her to suck dry at all. That is what makes me even fall deeper for her. Whenever she have another brother going to her, I feel real jealous but somehow have accept it as it's her "job". She also told me she doesn't want me to worry too much about her job as she doesn't want me to think too much about it cos she has no choice too. I've also let her know I can't visit her much as cos of my low income, she say it's okay and will keep contact via video call/msg and going out on her off days. This short episode all happen in just pure two weeks while looking to satisfy my urge for sex that's all. I'm really confuse and down because I don't know if she's really true about what she says on loving me. She just want someone to let her know what she's being loved. Sorry for long post.
Ok I am juz like u 15 yrs ago, today like this chicken until she finish 2 yr then go back. Start to like another chicken fr same hse, I have 3 mind u . Love second and third most, buy branded jeans lah hand phone lah. I also dont bear to use branded things and ex phone but willing to buy for them. Think I am stupid maybe my Lanjiao itchy.u better wake up your fucking idea.now I rather spend not do much money but on my divorce colleague "fm". The one I mention in another thread , I feel fuck her one day.
Old 14-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always Pcc fantasizing fm seeing her photo
Old 14-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Oh I see, she show u new bf photo just to provoke u. Hoping u agree tat u can support her with even more money. That new bf is just a customer lah,this truck of her is very skillful , do not fall for it. Go to her hse and call other Ang pai chicken and show her I don't feel anything. But beware of 降头black magic
Old 14-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Carrot head in the making...
Old 19-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hah, she is like auctioneer selling to highest bidder. she shows you pictures of new BF who can afford to treat her better and expecting you to up your "bid" but if you don't come through with better proposal she moves on to the next. She is looking out for herself and her future, you are the ATM, when you run out of funds she changes to new banker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1