The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

More coming...
Wow..worth camping...Kudos to bro Wkk and Bro TS!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 24-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

More coming...
Hi bro,
Great pictures, is it a tag team event?.............
I will have to join in soon..............
Bro WKK I did not know that you are into big baba girls..........I think you like the more MILF types.

My humble two cents.
Old 24-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

got any bros in SZ??? plan and meet to cheong together leh
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 24-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_sG View Post
got any bros in SZ??? plan and meet to cheong together leh
There is already an existing thread for your queries, so post your request in there.
Old 24-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
Hi bro,
Great pictures, is it a tag team event?.............
I will have to join in soon..............
Bro WKK I did not know that you are into big baba girls..........I think you like the more MILF types.

My humble two cents.
aakumu2;

I really do like those MILF type but nowadays in saunas in China, I don't think you can find WL more than 25/26 years old. So I chose a gal who is more womanly and matured body type. Rounded at all the ends. Also, she is a bag of joy to be with. Always joking and cracking jokes. The slender one is her ex-classmate. Too bad they are not biological sisters or twins, that would be real fun, wouldn't it?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro....... Fenggang has some cheap cheap places running from 130-150 for St and 250 - 350 for ON... the shops are behind shang ye jie. 商业街。Good action from Sauna that you can try is 海林酒店,they have model show like Changan. 天天渔村。really nice higher class sauna. they have alot of dirty footies in 盐田area.

how do i knoe this cos i work in fenggang (FG)
Old 24-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Bro....... Fenggang has some cheap cheap places running from 130-150 for St and 250 - 350 for ON... the shops are behind shang ye jie. 商业街。Good action from Sauna that you can try is 海林酒店,they have model show like Changan. 天天渔村。really nice higher class sauna. they have alot of dirty footies in 盐田area.

how do i knoe this cos i work in fenggang (FG)
Haha bro thanks for the info. Bro waikeekee always asked me to join him to go Feng Gang but not interested due to lack of research. Maybe it's good to take a look over there and have coffee with you as well. Cheers.
Old 24-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
aakumu2;

I really do like those MILF type but nowadays in saunas in China, I don't think you can find WL more than 25/26 years old. So I chose a gal who is more womanly and matured body type. Rounded at all the ends. Also, she is a bag of joy to be with. Always joking and cracking jokes. The slender one is her ex-classmate. Too bad they are not biological sisters or twins, that would be real fun, wouldn't it?
Hi big bro WKK,
If you are looking for MILF and biological sisters, you should have taken my offer, and went over on that long holiday weekend, I knew a few your taste, fit your requirements.....

Quote:
Haha bro thanks for the info. Bro waikeekee always asked me to join him to go Feng Gang but not interested due to lack of research. Maybe it's good to take a look over there and have coffee with you as well. Cheers.
Hi bro,
Even Tony Stark have to do research, I though you are the guru of south China quantity Cheonging.............

My humble two cents.
Old 24-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, since you have found CP why come to fenggang. Its the same old routine... nothing much.. its like comparing shopping in singapore and JB..
JB is cheaper and more value but Singapore got more variety and higher quality.
Different folks gots different strokes
Old 25-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Bro, since you have found CP why come to fenggang. Its the same old routine... nothing much.. its like comparing shopping in singapore and JB..
JB is cheaper and more value but Singapore got more variety and higher quality.
Different folks gots different strokes
Haha what a way to describe it best.
Old 25-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Old 25-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

Quote:
You know, I just noticed something, seems like this type of panties damn popular with the WLs in GZ, a lot of them seem to wear this design, do they have like a sort of shop that they visit catering to WLs only?

Maybe when they pass out from the WL training school they get awarded that pair as a trophy?

Who Shags Wins
Old 25-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
You know, I just noticed something, seems like this type of panties damn popular with the WLs in GZ, a lot of them seem to wear this design, do they have like a sort of shop that they visit catering to WLs only?

Maybe when they pass out from the WL training school they get awarded that pair as a trophy?
WhiteGals;

No lah! As a curious guy, I like to chat with these ladies, regardless they are from Saunas, KTV's or Street Walker. According to these 2 WL in this Sauna, all their attire are 'supplied' by the management. When the time is due, the management will deduct the cost from their income on all things i.e. uniform, lingerie, condoms, shower foam, technique card & ETC. A lot of the cost will be passed to the WL and ultimately to us the end user.

Since you opened the "Training School Door". Please allow me to say something. I wanted to try a newbie for RMB100.00 extra. But no newbie then.

There are no actual training schools, the REAL training are done when there is a Customer who opted for the newbie + any CAT session. So we are sort of like a prop for the newbie to experiment. The rule Sauna, we can't choose the newbie.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 26-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

There are no actual training schools, the REAL training are done when there is a Customer who opted for the newbie + any CAT session. So we are sort of like a prop for the newbie to experiment. The rule Sauna, we can't choose the newbie.

For sauna, all of them actually has their own "training dept" which is also a profit center as all new masseur ( gals) hv to pay a fee to pass thru before they can be in the job.

Not really, most sauna u hv the option to pick "plus 100rmb" trainee. But i would said the choice may be limited unless u happen to be there near to their mass "graduation day". Once we hv the opportunity to pick fm a selection of 8 "acceptable" trainee fm a relative small sauna in cp.....a very lucky day indeed. Hehe...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 26-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

WAH! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

This particular thread so many Sifus', Master Cheongsters & Senior Samsters of Dong Guan. I must say, all very experienced. How I wished I could go along with you guys. Dong Guan is indeed good to have men's fun.

Thank you all for the excellent information.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1