The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First Timer in BKK - 28 Jan till 1 Feb' 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by darper
…..what the fu#$!!!!!! Do I look like a bloody tour leader who can speak thais….bloody hell….managed to get the directions and was asked to be brought to the destinations……shit!!!!!! at the end, managed to get durians for these ‘hungry durian ghosts’ and in return, I had my supper for the nite….which was fairly acceptable….
Bro Darper,

Would suggest that you pick up some thai... enough to get around and sian puying... CONFIRM GOOD FOR YOUR MOJO... hahahah

Great FR... cos can totally feel your anguish... lack of sleep and sweating session... hahah
Old 03-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very nice FR makes me wanna visit bangkok again for a longer holiday. From your FR it seems u can communicate with thais easily, do u speak thai or hokkein?
Old 04-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
darper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the compliment bro but i do not speak thais....hahaha...fooled ya didn't i.....actually i cn only remember how to say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, how much & cheaper, hello & thank u in thais only....the rest....body language n english...hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
very nice FR makes me wanna visit bangkok again for a longer holiday. From your FR it seems u can communicate with thais easily, do u speak thai or hokkein?
Old 04-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
thanks for the compliment bro but i do not speak thais....hahaha...fooled ya didn't i.....actually i cn only remember how to say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, how much & cheaper, hello & thank u in thais only....the rest....body language n english...hahahaha
same same ... but maybe ne noi better ...
Old 04-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Day 4

Woke up at 7.00 am due to the bloody reception’s morning call. WRONG NUMBER!!!! I yelled. Maybe due to the restless nites I had. Anyway, proceeded to have buffet breakfast again (yeah, I knew it sucks) and was informed tat we will be visiting some shopping malls. Wohoo!!!!! Not that I cared of actually….half way walking, receive a sms from bro M to have a late breakfast together. Call him an arrangement was made to meet at KFC, World Trade Centre. I actually misheard it and went all across the road to Big C. D’oh!…anyway, Bro M is kind enuf to walk across the road to meet me and handshakes was made between the men. Went up to have breakfast with Bro M. after lunch, we walk back to Amari Water Gate hotel to meet up with my colleagues and some intros. Took taxis to MBK and proceeded to have lunch (for my colleagues). To cut to the chase, soon Bro M and me left my colleagues and we went to Ratchadapisek Road, Bro M’s hotel.

Went up for a puff, drop my stuffs and off we go to our first destination, Emmanuelle. By the time we reach Emmanuelle, it’s only 3.15 pm and Bro M ask me to be prepared as there might not be a lot of gals available. Went to the aquarium and sure he is right. There’s only two chix available. Not too bad but not to my likings. Bro M suggested we go to another joint. And off we took another taxi to Caesars (if I am not mistaken). Went up and the joint was crowded with guys. Quite a few gals though, around 10+ of them .some of them are now with clients and was left about 5-6 of them in the fish tank. Have a drink with bro M there and soon, we are off to hunting again. This time, we went a bit further away to Long Boat (formerly Honolulu). Saw the 3-4 gals there and Bro M told me ‘CMI = can’t make it’. Even the models, where the papas an actually introduce can’t make it as well. Well, there’s only one model at tat moment so maybe I might be wrong. So, we proceeded back to Emmanuelle again, this time it’s around 4.15, which he explains tat there might be a better chance.

Reach Emmanuelle and to my surprise, there is only 2 gals inside the fish tank again. Decided not to take it as I will be having an appointment later. Instead, we had a bit of a beer and Bro M suggested that we try the famous thai fried rice there. Orders was made and we chill out, chit-chatting while watching closely to the monitor, showing the gals came into the fishtanks one by one. Actually sighted a bonkable beauty, but knew that my appointment will be 2 hours away and does not intend to spoil my mood so told Bro M that I will be meeting him tonite again for some fun time.

Left Ratchada at 5.15 pm and was only able to reach back hotel at around 6 pm. Bloody traffics in BKK. Anyway, an arrangement was made to have dinner on a river cruise. Totally enjoyed the cruise, nice scenery, nice music but crappy foods. Haha.

Reach back hotel again at around 10.45 pm. Called Bro M to say tat I might not be able to make it as I still need to do packings. Bro M insisted that I should go check out Nana, Soi 3 if I am not mistaken. So what the heck, a sloopish packing and off again I go. Reach Nana at around 11.10 pm and found Bro M inside Rainbow 2. Bloody hell. There were about 20-25 chix dancing on stage wearing skimpy bras n g-strings. This is the life dude. Have a it of chit-chat with bro M as we down our beer. Bro M managed to help me signal a gal over (gal no. 2). She is pretty, with smooth skin, speak a bit of English by the way. Asked for the price, 2,000 baht for an hour!!!!!!! Disregard the gal and off we went next door, to Hollywood Strip. First impression, deserted! There’s 5 gals dancing onstage, with one plumpy chix. Totally spoil the mood. But soon, I notice a gal came over, sat next to Bro M. hey, beauty. I would say that most probably the chix had about 34C cup breast. Haha. No wonder Bro M was stuck to her all night.

Came out from Hollywood, 12.15 am. Decided to go back to Rainbow 2. Sure enuf, no. 2 is still there alrite. But just dun wanna call her anymore. Sat there for a while and saw this tall chix. Wave her over and she was so shock to see me reacted in such way. Well, maybe I should ask Bro M first before I do any stupid stuffs. Hahaha. Managed to pull her over but needed a mamasan to translate our deal as she speak very little English. 1,700 baht for 2 hours and I ask her to get changed. Mamasan later told me that the gal had only worked for two weeks and speaks very minimal English. Bro M told me it’s a marketing thing though.

Left the joint at 12.40 with my gal after thanking Bro M for such a nice ‘nite tour’. Was leaded by the chix to a upstair hotel next door. Really felt this gal had been working for a very minimal of time as she kept asking people around ‘where’s the hotel’. To cut things short, this gal is not what I really expected. Kinda dark skin (still alright), face ok ok (never mind). When ask for shower, she say u and signal me to go alone first. Alrighty then. Came out and the moment she’s about to take off her clothes, mutter some words to me which I assume is not to look at her while undressing. What the @$%&. Bloody ignore her as she took off her bra. Tat is a horrific sight dude. Dark nipples!!!! Totally hate it!!!! Well, it’s just my luck….she came out from shower and proceed to french her without much chatting.

Hey, not a bad frencher, in fact kinda like a deep tongue massage thingy…went raba raba for 5 minutes and I stopped. Boobs really soft and felt saggy. Skin is alrite with tummy piercing and a tattoo at the back of her waist. She went cat-licking while I was just lying there. Actually, try to think about it, she kinda went commando as well when she push me over for a cat lick. Not too bad. Went on for about 5 minutes before she automatically focus on my penis. Without much hesitation, she gave me a bbbj, in which I rate ‘I had better ones’. She went on for about 10 minutes before I pushed her down for a missionary. First view, not as bushy as N but still bushy. Try my luck without caps but this gal came prepared. She asked me ‘u have condom?’ I reply no. she immediately took out one from her bag and put it on without hesitation. Well, what the heck. Bang her missionary, this chix bloody quiet. I asked her to go ontop and ride me, still quiet eventhough her pussy juice is flowing heavily down my shafts. This gal is funny dude. If u wanna have it in a library, this chix is just ideal I tell u. must have went on for quite a while as she seems pretty tired. Went doggy, as I tried inserting a finger into her anal. First penetration seems alrite, went deeper still ok but was soon stop as she ask ‘wat u do?’ like I wanna bloody answer her ‘I am #%@ ur asshole’. Proceeded to bang her asshole before she could stop me and from wat I knew, I have just taken her anal virginity. I think she was just not prepared for it as when I enter, she just squeeze my dick with such force that it’s never gonna come out again. Ask her to relax as I pull out and she seems in pain. Well, sorry for that gal. Took off the condom and ask her to give me another bbbj which she doubtfully get wat I mean. Just pull her head over to my groin area and she went straight to work. Came inside her mouth in about 10 minutes of bbbj as she choke. I think she actually swallow some of my cum. Went to shower and gave her 300 baht as tip.

Still felt to urge to see N one more time before I leave BKK so called N at around 2+am. She was uncontactable. Well, sms her instead telling her tat I am leaving. Reach hotel room at about 2.30 am and was asleep at around 3, packing stuffs again.

Day 5

Leaving day and just dun wanna brag the whole story long. Just for record, went to temple for prayings, went for some sapphire and ruby in a jewelry factory and proceeded to airport. On the way to airport, receive a mysterious call. It’s N. she told me she had borrow her handphone to one of her fren so tat’s why she is uncontactable. Such a sweet little thing. She even chatted with me over the line for 10 minutes, using her own credits. Promised her tat I will look for her again when I visited BKK.

Had a last sight of BKK at around 8pm, with a significant memory of N, along with Bro K, Bro C and Bro M in my now much needed rest mind.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

had still receive frequent sms from N.....this gal is really sweet...if she's not in this field, she will definitely make a wonderful gf
Old 04-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
had still receive frequent sms from N.....this gal is really sweet...if she's not in this field, she will definitely make a wonderful gf
So you bonked the daylights out of N that night. No wondered she did not picked up when A called her. And when she returned her call she sound so weary and tired.

Not trying to pour cold water o you but if she is not in this line she might not know how to give you this Gf treatment man.

Anyway was glad you enjoyed your trip. Maybe we can meet again for next trip.
Old 04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

hahaha...thanks bro cummings for ur advise....yeah...try to think about it...i better not get too emotionally involved..or else i'll get into deep shits....

so how was ur nite before u left????

and as for the phone pickup thingy....not tat strong lah....actually kinda regreted not trying A when N told me tat she was available
Old 04-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
good for you man... but i further suggest that you read the stephen leather thread... till N has proven herself... take everything with a pinch of salt... can see that you are showing some symtoms of LOS Sickness... hahaha... who doesn't???

Old 04-02-2005, 07:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Glad u have enjoyed the trip

the FRs are great, wish u had the chance to try the Ratchada joints, too bad your timing could not be better... Next time then hope to do a trip together then
Old 05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
So you bonked the daylights out of N that night. No wondered she did not picked up when A called her. And when she returned her call she sound so weary and tired.

Not trying to pour cold water o you but if she is not in this line she might not know how to give you this Gf treatment man.

Anyway was glad you enjoyed your trip. Maybe we can meet again for next trip.
KNN regret not taking A. she gana booked from yesterday til Sun then free.
Probably I will book her then...
Old 05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
u sure she not playing hard to get? Then get her on Sun and screw the daylights out of her lah...
Old 05-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Cummings

Quote:
hahaha...thanks bro cummings for ur advise....yeah...try to think about it...i better not get too emotionally involved..or else i'll get into deep shits....

so how was ur nite before u left????

and as for the phone pickup thingy....not tat strong lah....actually kinda regreted not trying A when N told me tat she was available
Dun worry there is always a next time. Maybe by the time u try her she will have more skills to use on u!
Old 05-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Anyway, if you really cannot get any ger, tell me and I'll call Gif to your room lor... kekekekekeke
TV, you so fxxxing cruel, he go there to try new vegetable without letting Gxx know. And yet you still want to get Gxx to his room???
Old 05-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
I thought monday U be in Pattaya.... Then I take over her lor.. Btw she got do 3BJ or not ???????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1