The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
NoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

I get excited voyeuring. Probably because those are the people you never know you can see them naked.

If there is any telegram private group sharing, please share with me too. Thanks
Old 13-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Ilikezaogeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

Not sure if this counts but I secretly love it when girls stand very near when taking pictures and their boobs touches you. Or when my wife takes pictures with other men, I secretly wishes her boobs touches their arm or back.

Any non SUPER invasive bros wanna chat more on zaogeng or voyeur can chat me at telegram @Ilikezaogeng
Old 13-07-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Love it when I can definitely tell the video is locally made. Nothing beats local!

source ??
Old 26-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Hey bros. Anyone into trading self shot shower voyeurs or buy? Do pm me thank you. Or if you want any tips to snipe pls do pm me too! Would love to help out in anyway I can. Btw I use telegram :P
Old 01-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/N...%20in%20nature.

For those who dont know
You are actually suffering from this condition called 'Paraphilia'

If u see a psychiatrist before you will know this
Old 01-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Old 03-08-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/N...%20in%20nature.

For those who dont know
You are actually suffering from this condition called 'Paraphilia'

If u see a psychiatrist before you will know this
u are suffering from this too?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crayvoyeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Hey bros. Anyone into trading self shot shower voyeurs or buy? Do pm me thank you. Or if you want any tips to snipe pls do pm me too! Would love to help out in anyway I can. Btw I use telegram :P
what do you have bro
Old 07-11-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Alright paiseh bros. So easy to get zapped here.

Ive actually been really hooked on voyeurism since my 20s and have been finding new ways to acquire more materials, as well as enjoy my old ones.

So recently , what i did was to load up my fav voy video into my VR headset, adjust the aspect ratio so that the girl in my vid will appear true to her actual height and then stand up and play the video. The expereince , esp when the target is someone u know, is crazy mindblowing... u feel like an invisible man inside the bathroom with her, just watching her do her thing unaware that ure there .

Its so realistic that even though u are not actually there, your body and senses believe that u are, and when she comes closer to you (the hidden cam) you can feel apprehension and your heart skip a beat. U can move your head around , look at her face, tilt your head down to look at her tits, and even squat down to look at her CB and butt.. the screenshot of this video here is the ideal screen size for a vr experience.
Old 07-11-2023, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Hey guys. Wanted to create this thread for a different purpose than just sharing videos. Would like to know your thoughts on your targets and what makes you want to see them nude? Whether it be a friend or family. I love to snipe my friends due to how I get to see their full natural reaction when nude as well as compare their innerwear style. Besides that, getting to see their pussy whether shaven or bushy is also a huge turn on. So anyone who likes to talk about these stuff pls do reply in the comments or pm! :P
I got this PRC FL from another thread was rubbing her CB and smelling her panty hose while I was showering. Didn't know till I watched the footage. Damn, I didn't know she was that horny for me and I couldn't believe it.lol

Word of advice, if you wanna film local women, be my guest. But the moment you distribute it. You're asking for trouble. Plenty been caught on this forum coz their white knight simp "friends" couldn't get to see them semi nude or nude 1st hand.

Not that I am a white knight myself. But local cunts are not worth the trouble and I have the least respect for most of them.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
choaya22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
If you research even deeper, you'll realize that psychiatry is more politics than scientific. Read up on the history of the DSM especially the transition from DSM-III to DSM-IV.

But to make a short summary, consider that psychiatric diagnosis isn't "science". For example, how can psychiatrist whether homosexuality is a "disorder" or not? What is considered "order"(acceptable) vs "disorder"(unacceptable)? These are just highly politicized arguments like how the gay men forced the APA to "cure" thousands in the 1970s.

Other disorders like ADHD, this one not like medicine if you find a physical entity like a tumor or you see a bone split into two then you make a diagnosis. Psychiatrist for decades have failed to find a biomarker to ADHD. Yet, they still profit from prescribing meds. Machiam panadol market painkillers to "cure" people. How the fuck does numbing your nerve cells cure the problem? It just silence your nerves from signalling to your brain there is pain.

But then again, lies can be helpful so if it helps then why not?
Old 11-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
I got this PRC FL from another thread was rubbing her CB and smelling her panty hose while I was showering. Didn't know till I watched the footage. Damn, I didn't know she was that horny for me and I couldn't believe it.lol

Word of advice, if you wanna film local women, be my guest. But the moment you distribute it. You're asking for trouble. Plenty been caught on this forum coz their white knight simp "friends" couldn't get to see them semi nude or nude 1st hand.

Not that I am a white knight myself. But local cunts are not worth the trouble and I have the least respect for most of them.
Woah thats hot. Getting to see them in that state is extra sexy and privacy invading.

yaa too many white knights on this forum. jealous that they cant live our lives. but local girls are the most chio for me imo. what girls do u target and enjoy bro?
Old 11-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daramo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which VR headset are you using?
Old 12-11-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daramo View Post
Which VR headset are you using?
old oculus quest, but there are better ones in the market.. maybe u can explore vive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1