The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
That's where you are wrong.
She's not forgetting what you said earlier.
She's making sure that what you said before and after tallies.
I guess.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26148 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
That's where you are wrong.
She's not forgetting what you said earlier.
She's making sure that what you said before and after tallies.
the 2nd part reinforces what u said, 'you forget what u said u are dead' lol...
Old 02-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
the 2nd part reinforces what u said, 'you forget what u said u are dead' lol...
I remember the sulking more afterwards, always say "understand it was the past but still get jealous." Knn...
Old 02-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26148 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I remember the sulking more afterwards, always say "understand it was the past but still get jealous." Knn...
somehow or rather sure will be affected la, it's just how much and how she can digest it...
Old 02-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just curious about what people do.

For me, personally, I don't because I feel history is history. Everybody has got one so no point going there. The more you know, you might actually start minding stuff. But people are naturally curious and I am no different.

My gal seems like a very nice and even-tempered girl but when she explodes, she is fucking nasty (which is admittedly rare nowadays but there was a period when we were close to breaking off and she was fucking nasty to me almost everyday). She always tells me that she was a bad girl in the past and maybe "you don't know me well enough and if you did, you wouldn't love me". That is BS to me and I have told her that.

And during sex, she always tells me "You are very big. You have very good technique". Internally I tell myself "lan jiao lah. Don't tell me your exes all that bad"

Have you guys ever wondered and asked about your girl's past? Did you ask and when you did and knew about stuff you didn't (especially stuff you don't like), did it change anything? This may not be actions or behaviour towards her but also how you feel.
for fwb/flings - no questions or probing conversations. if I am asked about my past i will normally say it’s something for you to find out when things are getting hot on the bed.

for gf- yes, i always ask in a courteous way during the courtship period because i am usually upfront about it. most of the girls i dated luckily will normally be in the high EQ region to understand the sensitivities behind these questions and usually answer in a tactful manner or courteous manner, not hurtful and in a respectful manner.

for example, one of my gfs (very pure and innocent) was curious about whether i was a virgin or a guy who’s experienced on the bed after a few months of dating. we had yet to have intercourse at that time. during those days of dating, i didn’t suggest any sex or any staycation at either of our house and we only hugged and kissed on the cheeks, no frenching yet (don’t ask me why).

i didn’t hide the fact that i had a few sexual partners before her but i said with such dating experience i know some girls have some boundaries on intimacy and i respect such boundaries. if she said she’s not ready for sex, i won’t push her.

it turned out eventually that we had some of the best memories. she accepted my explanation (in fact she was very comfortable and ready to embrace new things despite her innocent mind- she didn’t know about sex toys and vibrators) and was very open to learn about how to please herself and me, her guy.

of course not every girl is like this so you have to size up the situation. for every girl that is receptive, there could be 9 others who are sensitive and raise this up during arguments.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post

it turned out eventually that we had some of the best memories. she accepted my explanation (in fact she was very comfortable and ready to embrace new things despite her innocent mind- she didn’t know about sex toys and vibrators) and was very open to learn about how to please herself and me, her guy.

s.
Sounds like a very nice girl.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sounds like a very nice girl.
thanks bro, i don’t wish to go into more specifics as i want to preserve some element of privacy and to protect her identity.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 10
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your girl is making an effort, you should appreciate it

I can't lie for one - if i never say anything confirm small LOL. So if i do say its big it means i really did enjoy it so take a compliment if she gives you one! This is from a lady's perspective la.

For one, i find it difficult to let my ex (or when i was attached) know my past. Who would want.. a part time FL/SB (even if i did it for a relatively short while, cos it was fun while studying and was single) as a gf/wife..?

Say liao confirm more hurt please.

Its like.. i also wont want to know if my bf / husband used to chiong.
Think better not to know in some cases

Quote:
Just curious about what people do.

For me, personally, I don't because I feel history is history. Everybody has got one so no point going there. The more you know, you might actually start minding stuff. But people are naturally curious and I am no different.

My gal seems like a very nice and even-tempered girl but when she explodes, she is fucking nasty (which is admittedly rare nowadays but there was a period when we were close to breaking off and she was fucking nasty to me almost everyday). She always tells me that she was a bad girl in the past and maybe "you don't know me well enough and if you did, you wouldn't love me". That is BS to me and I have told her that.

And during sex, she always tells me "You are very big. You have very good technique". Internally I tell myself "lan jiao lah. Don't tell me your exes all that bad"

Have you guys ever wondered and asked about your girl's past? Did you ask and when you did and knew about stuff you didn't (especially stuff you don't like), did it change anything? This may not be actions or behaviour towards her but also how you feel.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
Your girl is making an effort, you should appreciate it

I can't lie for one - if i never say anything confirm small LOL. So if i do say its big it means i really did enjoy it so take a compliment if she gives you one! This is from a lady's perspective la.

For one, i find it difficult to let my ex (or when i was attached) know my past. Who would want.. a part time FL/SB (even if i did it for a relatively short while, cos it was fun while studying and was single) as a gf/wife..?

Say liao confirm more hurt please.

Its like.. i also wont want to know if my bf / husband used to chiong.
Think better not to know in some cases
Thanks sister. Appreciate it.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

In the long long time ago, look like women do not always cry victim n expected to be protected, not like what we see now. Cos now sex is common, not like last time. Having dozen of bf is common n sex with acquaintance or stranger is normal too. So be tgt if compatible, if not just have fun break off n continue searching your soulmate. Asking them these questions are wasting of time cos you might be just one of her guys too. But just that she getting old wanted marriage, making use of you to complete her life n can proudly announced to all her poor female friends who did what she was doing last time, n jealously admire her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1