The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Kovan 81 and Fragrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamiltons View Post
She not singing like a bird. There is. Av will issue a WHITE Card to some of this fl's. So , this type of fl's who carry a white card can do fl for a yrs. Av n
wouldn't catch them Liao. Instead they become spy lor.
Hmm... maybe before we go bonk the PRC, we can ask them are you a white card holder? If no sorrie i scare later kenna caught my pants down.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hamiltons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan 81 and Fragrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Hmm... maybe before we go bonk the PRC, we can ask them are you a white card holder? If no sorrie i scare later kenna caught my pants down.
U want die faster. Still asking for white card holder. If i'm not wrong. Those holding white card fl is being caught at first then AV issued white card to them. And they need co-operate with them. Tell information about her friends and others fl to Av.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 21
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

simple question
---------------
is cheongster in trouble since we are the one register there and the girls are guest?
Old 12-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Ascendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAscendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
simple question
---------------
is cheongster in trouble since we are the one register there and the girls are guest?
From coffeeshop talk with my kakis, the client will be taken back to the police station also but will not be charged. A family member is required to sign them out tho. That was from some time ago, don't know if it still applies now.
Old 13-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
From coffeeshop talk with my kakis, the client will be taken back to the police station also but will not be charged. A family member is required to sign them out tho. That was from some time ago, don't know if it still applies now.
Can you please verify why family member need to sign them out if they are not charged??
Old 13-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newbie06 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
She not singing like a bird. There is. Av will issue a WHITE Card to some of this fl's. So , this type of fl's who carry a white card can do fl for a yrs. Av n
wouldn't catch them Liao. Instead they become spy lor.
Yes agree I ever know of someone who kana caught up the lorry, disappear for awhile and issue with white card, thereafter all her "friends" kana caught and then she went back to her country after a year
Old 13-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cwkfxjp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
U want die faster. Still asking for white card holder. If i'm not wrong. Those holding white card fl is being caught at first then AV issued white card to them. And they need co-operate with them. Tell information about her friends and others fl to Av.
I don't think the FL will tell us she is white card holder. If she is, I think she is quite safe, because she is likely to know when it is being raided.
Old 13-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Can you please verify why family member need to sign them out if they are not charged??
Just want to embarrass you ... LIke last time in china only your wife can sign you out..
Old 13-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 20
Night70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro..never seen any guys up the lorry except pimps..what can they charge you with..unless they have a cause to suspect you of any wrongdoing..and they have no rights to ask ur family member to bail you out..
You can be a bailor if you are:•Aged 21 years and above
•Not a bankrupt•No pending case in the courts•A Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident of Singapore•Prepared to accept the responsibilities of a bailor until the case is over•Prepared to pledge security whether in cash or in personal properties for the amount of bail as ordered by the Court.
Old 13-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavelet View Post
Just want to embarrass you ... LIke last time in china only your wife can sign you out..
Well, you've already mentioned it was last time, and in China. It's now present time, and it's not China.

The consequences, if it’s true, will be far more then embarrassment. Families would be torn apart because of the husband’s infidelity. I’m sure the authorities would consider this before proceeding with such kind of an action.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 13-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
The consequences, if it’s true, will be far more then embarrassment. Families would be torn apart because of the husband’s infidelity. I’m sure the authorities would consider this before proceeding with such kind of an action.
You think they will CARE??

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 13-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 17
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Was meeting a friend in Kovan this afternoon so on purpose, choose to have roti prata at the corner coffee shop. Choose a strategic spot and was there for about 40 minutes - didnt see a single man walking into the two budget hotels. Didnt seem to see a lot of cars turning in from the main road either. So, they are really swapping flies now.

Someone zap me 2 pts for starting this thread but has no balls to put down his nick otherwise I will return the kind favour. Anyway, if you r working for these two htls, good luck and thank you for zapping me.

Last edited by tunnelling; 13-04-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: add info
Old 13-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
xiaojin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
Family member to sign us out? woooo.. that's a big no no... (death sentence)
Old 14-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wolf24wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wonder if they specifically raid on those short stay rooms or all the rooms..? if they raid all rooms won't tourist be complaining.. as we know, alot of 81 aso do huge biz thru budget tourist..
Old 14-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Their action not only torn people family up and also build bad reputation toward the tourist

Like that how can we able to bear more babies, everybody got their own little secret.

Beside our country so small, sight seeing few days see everythings already.

They have to understand that where got people willing to spend lot of money on food and shopping.

People willing to spend on their own need and enjoyment, isn't it.

We can calculate the money we use on FL in so many years, sum up total that we can buy a car in full cash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1