The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
My take on this news is the husband is suay lah...

He punch the guy first, and unfortunately, singapore criminal law dont care, if you take action first, you are screwed.

In civil law, the husband can sue the guy and maybe even his own wife. Why i say so? If you look at how the report described the scenario, it seems the wife went drinking with the guy, got drunk and allow the guy to bring her back to her bedroom. Best of all, she got undressed in her room with the guy present.

What do you think she was doing with the guy?
In some American states, getting beaten up By husband is considered lucky. Cos some husbands will run to closet n take out shotgun and .............

And No fcuking American DA will prosecute a husband who do that.

N in America, you don't need to trespass indoors to b shot. At doorstep also get shot ok.

Spore is really fcuking joke.
If you see wife or gf get raped or molested in mrt, you must b kwai kwai. No violence. Fcuking piece of shit joke garbagement
Old 29-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
CannonBalls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCannonBalls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCannonBalls is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Drunk Wife lying on bed in Underwear

Isnt it obvious that the wife and the guy are lovers? To such an extent that the guy got away scot free. Girl is a drug addict. What can u expect from such a person?
Old 29-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Vujicic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If the husband did not come home, I bet he would have screwed her....
Confirm + chop!!
Old 30-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 9
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkblppl2 View Post
Base on what the hubby can sue the guy and wife?

Adultery is not illegal.

The hubby can only divorced the wife base on adultery.

" There is no such law in Singapore governing extra marital affairs (technically known as adultery) that I know of.

But the term does appear in various parts of the statutes of Singapore e.g.

Women's Charter (Chapter 353) - under Section 95 for Irretrievable breakdown of marriage to be sole ground for divorce - it mentions adultery as one of the recognized aspects considered to be irretrievable breakdown.
and under Section 138 it states "In any case in which any person is alleged to have committed adultery with any party to a suit, or in which the court considers, in the interest of any person not already a party to the suit, that that person should be made a party to the suit, the court may, if it thinks fit, allow that person to intervene upon such terms, if any, as the court thinks just. " - quite a load of legal wording but which basically says the court can decide the other party involved in the act of adultery be called to court as a party involved in the suit. "
Thank you for sharing.

Here I can only say the hubby is useless. I would had filed for divorce and show proof that the wife is drug addict.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Drunk Wife lying on bed in Underwear

I will cut off the guy's penis and feed him with him own dick for screwing other people's wife. Please do not give the classic 'i do not know she was married 'excuse. Fuck have the balls to screw better have the balls to own up. If dare not then better dun have the penis, it will be wasted on him.
Old 30-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
WOW, just WOW. That stranger is IN his house. Trespassing is already a crime. not to mention on the bed "sitting" "looking after" his drunk wife.

First punch wrong? Please let me know your address.

Stupid comment, 'no matter what happpened'. WTF...
U so naive
Old 30-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Ok Lo.

Hope next time your loved ones won't get into trouble n scream for yr help n u just call police on Yr Iphone or talk nicely to the bad guy ermm, can you don't do that to my son or wife?

Garbagement wants u to be castrated n be their useless grandson n you happy happy unzip n take out yr cock n trust them

Talk is always easier. Too early to say who will be that useless grandson.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so many comment, so will the judge get sack?
Old 30-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
so many comment, so will the judge get sack?
Of course no la!
I bet garbagement very impressed by the judge.

Not easy to ignore what's right n cold bloodedly apply the law like robot n follow instructions.
Knn will b promoted!
Old 30-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I'm
Talk is always easier. Too early to say who will be that useless grandson.
You read bt don't get it
The post not directed against u n not personal.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for pointing out on the few areas that may wrong or inaccurate.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...es-say-lawyers

Shawnald Lee Hong Heng, 25, concluded that the man was trying to take advantage of his wife, Ms Tricia Wong Kai Yan, and attacked him. He repeatedly punched Mr Donovan Quek Hon Yong, 25, inflicting severe injury that required two operations. -

See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....q8roGLwx.dpuf

CSI anybody??

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 05-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
I will cut off the guy's penis and feed him with him own dick for screwing other people's wife. Please do not give the classic 'i do not know she was married 'excuse. Fuck have the balls to screw better have the balls to own up. If dare not then better dun have the penis, it will be wasted on him.
You cut off cock n feed to him, I think 7 to 10 years plus caning.

You come out, ppl will shun you.
In other countries, even in Malaysia or indo, they'll buy you a fcukin tiger. Beer.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=620049
Old 06-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
jbauer79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
In some American states, getting beaten up By husband is considered lucky. Cos some husbands will run to closet n take out shotgun and .............

And No fcuking American DA will prosecute a husband who do that.

N in America, you don't need to trespass indoors to b shot. At doorstep also get shot ok.

Spore is really fcuking joke.
If you see wife or gf get raped or molested in mrt, you must b kwai kwai. No violence. Fcuking piece of shit joke garbagement

I'm wondering where you get the info? What you have describe is murder. Any DA is bound by law to take action
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1