The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Super services

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Him View Post
Went down to Mad Person (ha ha) area to check out some of the outlets there and found one that is very very good. Super clean and cosy place with essential oil, clean towels and attached bathroom. You will feel like in those high class spa!

Ok, so where is the place? Well, in the first sentence most will know where is the general area. Now let say I love mazda cars - AS, got it? Cannot put it in the open sorry (you can pm me if you still not sure).

Inside there are about 5 - 6 gals. Test water and asked for a SYT from the boss. Was shown to the room and in a while a gal about 25 yrs old came in.
She is about 1.65 - 1.7 m tall and with a super figure but her boobs not so big maybe a+ or b. Let say her name is Xiao Xue. (XX for short, heee, one more X and it will x-rated!)

Now XX is very gentle, sweet and will hold a communication well with you. She made sure you are happy and will massage you the way you asked for.
With her long hairs - man was she sexy and foxy all at the same time! Can't wait for the massage to end and bonk her! (wait wait ...will report it later in the messae)

She massage me from head to toes and I even asked for ear cuddling and it was fun! The rest better not go into details....sorry

One thing for sure - when it come to the special - she was super special!
She hug you and was laying on top of me and doing a hj at the same time!
I stripped her and auto roam but sadly she said no bonk at this time as she do not have a cap! Errrr..... (give her another X here and sure enough she become XXX rated!!!

XXX - @25 yrs old - 7.5 to 8/10
massage - 8.5/10
special - 10/10
attitude - 10/10 make you feel like her boyfriend
overall - 9/10
RTF - today afternoon!

*PS... please treat her nicely and please call to book before you go down as when I was there - she seems to have booking waiting for her
Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks
Old 23-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi anybody can tell me the operating hrs of this place? thanks
Old 23-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
redtshirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for The Great Him Bro. I finally got a cance to go there and marked XX. I have to say she was my type. Looks good with a pretty big eyes, voice soft and cute, friendly, etc. I have never met this level of girl in Spa in Singapore, KL or HK, a couple could be found in Shengzhen. (I do visit spa very often.)
Massage was not very forceful but still acceptable, at least accurate.
Bros mentioned she kept saying she was tired, I have heard the same. She did prefer us not to write her here (sorry, I did it as I do want to thanks for Great Him Bro at this way. Get your reply, Try, and Keep silence is not a good manner in my point of view.)
While doing the HJ, she was laying on top of me, teasing me, well, really feel good to have such a nice GF.
RTF--at least once a week
Old 24-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
crazyballer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Him View Post
Went down to Mad Person (ha ha) area to check out some of the outlets there and found one that is very very good. Super clean and cosy place with essential oil, clean towels and attached bathroom. You will feel like in those high class spa!

Ok, so where is the place? Well, in the first sentence most will know where is the general area. Now let say I love mazda cars - AS, got it? Cannot put it in the open sorry (you can pm me if you still not sure).

Inside there are about 5 - 6 gals. Test water and asked for a SYT from the boss. Was shown to the room and in a while a gal about 25 yrs old came in.
She is about 1.65 - 1.7 m tall and with a super figure but her boobs not so big maybe a+ or b. Let say her name is Xiao Xue. (XX for short, heee, one more X and it will x-rated!)

Now XX is very gentle, sweet and will hold a communication well with you. She made sure you are happy and will massage you the way you asked for.
With her long hairs - man was she sexy and foxy all at the same time! Can't wait for the massage to end and bonk her! (wait wait ...will report it later in the messae)

She massage me from head to toes and I even asked for ear cuddling and it was fun! The rest better not go into details....sorry

One thing for sure - when it come to the special - she was super special!
She hug you and was laying on top of me and doing a hj at the same time!
I stripped her and auto roam but sadly she said no bonk at this time as she do not have a cap! Errrr..... (give her another X here and sure enough she become XXX rated!!!

XXX - @25 yrs old - 7.5 to 8/10
massage - 8.5/10
special - 10/10
attitude - 10/10 make you feel like her boyfriend
overall - 9/10
RTF - today afternoon!

*PS... please treat her nicely and please call to book before you go down as when I was there - she seems to have booking waiting for her
PM me address and contacts thanks.
Old 24-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iceman3752 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thr.. Can pm me the place n ctc? Thank u..
Old 25-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
The Great Him deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have replied to all bros who pm for the contact.
enjoy!
Old 25-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all

hi bro
care to share location n contact nos.
thanks
Old 25-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Saint Dogbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to book a time slot that suited me after many tries.
She sure is a hard one to book.
Reached the so called Siow Person area - he he he and the place is really very clean and nice. So far the best after a few that I have gone to.
Paid my due and off I went into the room. Here is another surprise - nice smell, cosy with piped in music and little candles burning which added to the wonderful feeling what with aromatic oil in the air.

As I was changing, XX came in. Kinda of funny as my dick is still not covered up but xx just laugh and said "no worry" she have seem her fair share of dicks!
Hummm....this lady sure can made you feel comfortable. So just went up to her and said hi in my birthday suit and lay down on the massage table. Another surprise - clean silk-type saffron red linen!

XX began rubbing my back which feel very very good and she keep asking me how hard do I want her to massage. She do know how massage as some bros have mentioned. Then it was my neck, head and then back again and down to my leg and of course near my dick which is a wonderful feeling. With her long hairs flowing over my back it send tickling feeling all over my body.

As for the rest, I will let bros tested it out yourself, and you will appreciate it better. Just thought I let you guys know that I left with a BIG smile on my face!

XX - I gave her a 7/10
massage - 8.5/10
room and shop - 9.5/10 (if only the other ladies don't talk so loud)
Hj - will not rate so as not to spolit the fun
RTF - sure
Old 25-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rydea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. please pm me the contacts.
Old 26-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally manage to get a booking today for XX after my wk after many tries..real hard to bk. When I reach there, I saw quite a no. of pple waiting at the counter dunno waiting for what (macham like polyclinic like tat)..anyway i got booking so I immediately proceeded in woohoo~

Below is my MR on XX:

Ambience & shop: 9/10 real nice with nice mood lighting, attached shower & quiet environment. Deco also not bad.

Massage: 6.5/10 OK only, but not those super lousy type..at least got effort. She say I'm her last customer soo she got less strength

Looks: 6/10. She didnt really reveal, but from her hints & my guess, should be 31-32. Not really syt, but a young milf. Still quite pretty though if compare with gers between 28-32 range, if compare with her age range i'll give 8/10, but then I'm young (below 30) & I'm a sucker for syt, so 6/10 is comparison to syt in ktvs~

Body: 7.5/10 My type. Small boobs and perkish nipples. Slim. Well if u are going for big boobs give her a miss.

GFE: 10/10 maybe got chemistry..she didnt say how tired she was at all although I'm her last customer, contrary to what the forum is saying here (or maybe she's just too tired of saying she's tired too many times le LOL). Very chatty & keep talking non-stop. Keep teasing me too, almost to the point of seducing me to go hotel (or maybe i'm just imagining things haha)

Damage: 40/60. 40 is for 1 hr, 35 for 45mins. She say 50 for normal HJ, 60 for JG. I ask her what's the difference. She say HJ is HJ in a sianz 1/2 tone. JG she will tease me slowly and make me happy. Then I tell her I v sensitive one wait premature, she say then 50 lor (sianz tone), but then i went for the JG in the end haha. Well can really sense that paying 10 more she'll be happier which 'll provide better svc, & I didnt regret (see below).

Services/HJ/JG: 9/10. Super good. Can autoroam everywhere. It's not only about lying on you. It's the slow teasing and buildup that makes it hell of a time. Never had a HJ like tat before. Very sensual touches.

The rest of the story will be between me and her. Go try it guys. Thanks bro Great him for the contact.

RTM: Yes, but I can only afford one massage a wk and I'm shortlisting, or trying others 1st. Looking for syt now - will come back again once i try the others 1st &/or want to look for superb sensual svc/gfe again.
Old 26-01-2011, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,with the FRs from bros, have to try this place. Can PM location and ctc for this place, please. Many thanks.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fieryd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can pm me loc and contact ? thanks.
Old 26-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Great Conqueror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro after reading all the FRs also feel very horny.
Can pass me the contact please? Thank you.
Old 26-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magic123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
Services/HJ/JG: 9/10. Super good. Can autoroam everywhere. It's not only about lying on you. It's the slow teasing and buildup that makes it hell of a time. Never had a HJ like tat before. Very sensual touches.
Can go under her panty?
Old 26-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Waisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can PM the location and ctc pse. TQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1