The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeing a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL
12230pm...and i went back to the clinic...I was dressing in a dress(spagetthi strap dress)..as I reach the clinic, the nurse was not around...I went into the doctor room and sit on the patient chair.
the doctor appears 5 minute later. he ask me to took off my dress as he need to examine my back.
Upon hearing that I slip my dress down my shoulder and let it drop down to the flr. On seeing this , he was a bit shy....
As I lay down on the bed....(withn my panty) he proceed to massage me again...(this time I make it that he doesn't rush into it as it is his lunch time)
0as he massage my shpoulder and back..I feel wet down there..and told him that i like what he done this morning,...as he massge me down to my spine and to my butt...he hesitate for a while..he was trying to pull down my g-string...as he do that i signal him to pull it down...exposing my butt and pussy.
He whisper into my ear that, he enjoy seeing my pussy this morning...
Asw he massage further down...I feel that his hand had touch myu pussy....and I turn over and lay down on my back, opening my leg wide for him....at that moment, he was surprise and shy to touch me...
as I stretch my leg wider, it touches his thigh as he was standing beside me.
I was laying on my back with my leg open,,,with my hand on my side...at this moment..I began to reach for his dick...as I touch it..it was hard....I told him to strip down his pant as i had already strip ..
he began to unzipped his pant and strip it off.
As i was laying on the bed naked...I called out to him to lay on top of me.
He was shy at the moment, after a few coaxing....he began to lay on top of me....rubbing his dick against my pussy......
I grab his hip using my legs hugging him tight as i do it..
He whisper into my ear whether I'm serious about doing it, I told him, yes and I wanted him..
He took his dick and rub at my pussy after i had release my leg on his hip. Spreading my leg wider, he open up my pussy( just as the same way that he do it this morning). he insert two fingeer into my pussy and exclaimed that I'm very wet...I told him that it's meant for him. He began to insert it and feel all of my vagina area. As he took out his finger, he flashed a smile and place his finger to my mouth, indicating me to suck his finger. I began to suck it with my pussy juice..as I suck his finger, he told me to do it to his dick.
I was eager to do that.
I get out of the bed and he climb up and lay on his back. I climb on top of him, placing my pussy near to his mouth as my mouth near to his dick. We adjust for a few moment and I'm able to suck his dick as he lick my pussy...I was getting very wet as he lick and tonue fuck me...I wanted to moan out loud, but as I was sucking his dick, I can shout...I continue to suck his dick deper and it nearly choke me.... I tongue lick his dick head and lick round it...He gave out a Ohhh sound(guess he was feeling good) I was sucking his dick faster and deeper till he nearly cum. As he was abt to cum, he pull my head and ask me to stop. I did as he told me, kissing his dick head and playing his ball as he lick my pussy....as he swallow my juice, he exclaimed that it is wonderful..I lay on top of him and let him lick till I cum, as i feel I'm abt to cum, I took his dick and give it last lick and suck all the way in. I was taking his whole dick in my mouth. With one more suck, he cum and shoot his sperm in my mouth, as I cum too...he lick all my juice . As I cum, I can't control and was feeling very high...as he lick more I began to shivers and giggle and ask him to stop. He then proceed to insert his finger to finger fuck me...
I swallow a few of his sperm and spill out the rest of it onto his dick....letting it flow down to his ball. Kissing his ball and licking his sperm at the same time. I almosr lick dry of his dick.
We get up and hug tighter as we kiss....I feel his tongue touched mine and with some sperm of his I transfer to his tongue. I could smell my pussy juice from his mouth as we kiss deeper. he told me to dress up as he need to wash. he proceed to the basin and wash his dick...(as he was quiet tall). he help me to dress up and kiss me on my cheek.
As we hug again, he wanted to meet me at night the following day, after his hour. I nodded my head and told him to call me, my number is on the history card. With that, I proceed out of the clinic through the back door.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 06-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL
As we hug again, he wanted to meet me at night the following day, after his hour. I nodded my head and told him to call me, my number is on the history card. With that, I proceed out of the clinic through the back door.
regret not studying harder n be a doc......
Old 06-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pap smear test can only be done within a week of menses finish...........not any time - no accurate.
the doctor ei hiao bor?
Old 07-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kengo is Cool - loads of Potential

So nice true life, hope to be the doctor too.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kengo is Cool - loads of Potential

So nice true story, hope to be the doctor.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
pap smear test can only be done within a week of menses finish...........not any time - no accurate.
the doctor ei hiao bor?
the doc kenna seduced by the gal oredi..... never use the big head which got the doctor degree to think ma.....
Old 10-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

My g/f called and told me that she had meet-up with the doctor last nite at 8pm...Here it goes.....
They went for dinner at famous steak restaurant...ate steak and fresh oysters. they spend about two hours in the restaurant, thereafter they proceed to walk towards his car. He opened the front passenger door for my g/f, and she she sit in, she lifted up her leg to get into the car, exposing her panty to the doctor. She was wearing a pleated short skirt, those that could flip up and down when she walk. She knew that he would glance at her exposing panty. She gaave a smile and sit inside as he get over to his driving seat. Once inside the car, he kiss her as she put her hand on his lap. It was just a slight kiss on the lips, As she kiss and press on, she tongue him and was locking each other tongue. she began to move her hand on his thigh, slowly and sensually. She could feel his dick hard as she stroke further.
As they were in the multi-story carpark, she stop and asked him to proceed for a spin. As he was driving, she rest her hand on his thigh and at some point, he would move his hand to touch hers.
When they stopped at traffic light, he would move his hand up to her breast, touching and squeezing it outside of her blouse.
She was wearing a bare-back with string tied round the back of the neck.
As he drove on further, she reached behind to unhooked her bra and took it out when they stopped at anothjer traffic lights, tossing it to him...he took the bra and place to his face and smell it and place it on his lap and resume driving..
She was telling him that she was wet with the kissing earlier on, he smiled and would love to lick it again. They were going east and after a few turn they came across a hotel but missed it and had to turn round to get into basement carpark. He parked his car in one corner and began to kiss her.
they alighted and went up to the reception, she was sitting on the lounge as he was registering for a room, with her leg crossed she exposed her thigh while he repeatly turn to glance at her. As he turn over to glance, she would repeatly switched her crossed leg...
Once he had done and holding the key to room, they hug each other side by side as they walk toards the lift. She could feel her hand up to her butt cheek as they walk side by side as her hand is over his hip as his hand is over her butt.
Once in the lift.....

Old 10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 20
Amx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to behold

Haha, a veri lucky doctor indeed.

Bro Stephen. You realli not jealous your gf kana bonk by him?
Old 10-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amx 10
Haha, a veri lucky doctor indeed.

Bro Stephen. You realli not jealous your gf kana bonk by him?
Oh....i'm not the first one to bonk her, some lucky guy bonke her first b4 i knew her...so what's the diff ...hehhehehe, anyway, we are very open...liberal...

Will con't the story later.....
Old 10-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Oh no, again she reply on my behalf....

Old 10-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyoh....who is who(bro StephenL or sis Joannelee) and who is replying whose msg??? blur liao...

haiz...anyway I hope to be a gynea not doc...kekekeke
Old 10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Siam_Bu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro StephenL = sis Joannelee
kekekekeke

vote here for international sex survey
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=35318
Old 11-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Bro StephenL , any pixs or vids jus like Peterpan? Im sure u will create another pool of die-hard fans here...

Btw, is Joannelee is gal fren or wife? I also blur liao lei...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1