The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephielda View Post
Was told by the OKT that G1 from JM14 has went back to Thailand already.. Bobian due to limited choices at the same, kena G8. Knn worst decision made in 2018. Keep giving me black face and nag like a bitch. Walan eh I didn’t pay 40 to get shitty treatment leh. Will RTF other girls instead. G8 jiaksai pui
Actually any girl you choose that day will most likely also show black face and bad mood. The previous day all of them had to attend a briefing by AV after their medical checkup..... only it was not a briefing but a tongue lashing session instead due to intel received by them that the WLs were regularly breaking the rules set by AV. Their boss was held accountable and some of you may oredi know the outcome..... he sent back 3 WLs in order to placate the AV. Of course this made the other WLs dulan and hence the bad atmosphere that day.

Give them a few days to cool down and I am sure things will be back to normal. Also my advice to bros is do not bring the WLs out for date or post your "together" photos on social media. You never know who is watching the WLs. One of the AV rules is that the WL is not supposed to have interaction with her customers outside of her workplace.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Haiz, sad that G1 is gone so abruptly. She really is the full package for me. Pretty, intense frenching, intense AR, can Aj, can raw and only cat 40. Don't know will take how long to find another gem like her. Why would the OKT choose 1 of the ang pai to send back though. I don't believe it was his choice wilingingly :/
Old 31-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Yes.... they do allow their girls to tarma as I have done it with G7 & G19. However I do not know which other girls are available for tarma as G7/G19 was the only pair that I did.
Thanks bro for the info
Old 31-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Asuka360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 G1 went back oredi..???? Thats a shock... went to see her last after their check up n found out from her got a few gals kinda failed e checkup n her number was one of them... but upon later clarification it was actually G1 from another house... so i am shocked to hear she was sent home.... sad really...

aniwaes, any of e bro here can recommend a gal whose juz like G1 (pretty, slim n wild)...??? ever really looked at e other gals in this house liao...
Old 31-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Haiz, sad that G1 is gone so abruptly. She really is the full package for me. Pretty, intense frenching, intense AR, can Aj, can raw and only cat 40. Don't know will take how long to find another gem like her. Why would the OKT choose 1 of the ang pai to send back though. I don't believe it was his choice wilingingly :/
i guess that is the risk of providing this service... especially if she does it for many or all...
its like a russian roulette... some gal heng nv tio... some not so heng
Old 31-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

I was regular of both g7 and g1. As far as i know, G7 is almost anyone also can. G1 took many months of rtf before she allowed me. Yet G7 was the one who could serve out her 2 years. Unexpected. Need to spend some time and effort to find gems who provide similar service liao..
Old 31-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was regular of both g7 and g1. As far as i know, G7 is almost anyone also can. G1 took many months of rtf before she allowed me. Yet G7 was the one who could serve out her 2 years. Unexpected. Need to spend some time and effort to find gems who provide similar service liao..
Some gals really took a lot of measures for providing raw
Like medications both oral and physical application

One FL I used to know had this bottle with tube with chinese medicine for cleaning the pussy. Some bro might know what I'm saying
Old 31-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Jm14 G5

Boobs super enhanced. Quite fun to play with when lubed tho. Very accommodating, bbbj sometimes pain dunno if it's teeth or the way she suck. Pussy tight when cowgirl up and down.

Rtf: not for me but good service.

Saw 12 on the way out, will try
Did you go today? Means G5 and G12 survived AV tests on 29th.

Does anybody know which 3 girls were sent home packing?
Old 01-09-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Actually any girl you choose that day will most likely also show black face and bad mood. The previous day all of them had to attend a briefing by AV after their medical checkup..... only it was not a briefing but a tongue lashing session instead due to intel received by them that the WLs were regularly breaking the rules set by AV. Their boss was held accountable and some of you may oredi know the outcome..... he sent back 3 WLs in order to placate the AV. Of course this made the other WLs dulan and hence the bad atmosphere that day.
Actually no need receive intel lah. All they need is to go to Sammyboyforum and they can find a treasure of information about the Geylang girls in this thread: who are the ang pais, who does AJ and BBBJ and who does raw. We are our own worst enemies because we share too much information.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

So who got sent home? I think moral of the story is not to raw the WL.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
. Their boss was held accountable and some of you may oredi know the outcome..... he sent back 3 WLs in order to placate the AV..
huh? he sent 3 bkk to placate av...
then he wld hav sent those bench warmers ...why shd he sent back his top 2 earners g1 n g11 top angpai lei
maybe 1 of the 3 is not he send back one aeh... i oso duno..
Old 01-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh? he sent 3 bkk to placate av...
then he wld hav sent those bench warmers ...why shd he sent back his top 2 earners g1 n g11 top angpai lei
maybe 1 of the 3 is not he send back one aeh... i oso duno..
G11 went home? If it's true, i at least managed to get 5-6 sessions with her so not much loss.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was regular of both g7 and g1. As far as i know, G7 is almost anyone also can. G1 took many months of rtf before she allowed me. Yet G7 was the one who could serve out her 2 years. Unexpected(
G1 walao... must be you la... why your spermso strong can survive so many weeks inside...
really suay ....many commandos serve out their 2 years... whack everybody oso nvr even once kena diao card by dsc..
g11 even more suay...2 mths only... dun think commando aeh.
are the gers stil in sg or fly liao... n
whos the 3rd ger...
Old 01-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
G1 walao... must be you la... why your spermso strong can survive so many weeks inside...
really suay ....many commandos serve out their 2 years... whack everybody oso nvr even once kena diao card by dsc..
g11 even more suay...2 mths only... dun think commando aeh.
are the gers stil in sg or fly liao... n
whos the 3rd ger...
Maybe OKT got no choice but to sent back home his 3 prettiest WL?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
So who got sent home? I think moral of the story is not to raw the WL.
dats why i oways say raw is war...
but how cum u suddenly appear ah...
thot u say budget finish...
tioh si dee ah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1