The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

my understanding of vn gal through this 'fatal attraction'

When a vn gal love you deeply, they will give their ALL to you
Old 27-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mimi08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Yes, agreed with KangTuo, speaking from tim, cos em la vn.
Old 27-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Agree with u, bro. This month my Vn gal was refused entry upon her arrival at Budget Terminal, eventhough she had S$1,500 in her bag. They then put her on the next available flight back to HCMC city. At HCMC airport, the authorities kept possession of her bag until she can pay them USD 200.

But she is so persistent in coming to SGP to see me that her mother had to borrow money to buy her air-ticket to SGP next month.

I already told her of the possibility of being sent back again the next time, but she just won't listen to me. She die, die must come to SGP!!!

Now I fear that if she is indeed sent back again, she may be banned from entering SGP. She will be heart-broken, and the money that her mother borrowed will be wasted. Sigh...
Old 27-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

another thing I discover during this messy period...
The younger generation vn gals from the city do have some expectation from the guys.

1) be a gentlemen - open door, peel prawns shell, carry handbag, carry shopping bag
2) be attentive to thier needs
3) know what they like / dislike

Those vn gals from the province or in thier late 20's onwards do not have such expectation.

Old 27-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Now I fear that if she is indeed sent back again, she may be banned from entering SGP. She will be heart-broken, and the money that her mother borrowed will be wasted. Sigh...
Anyway you will pay for all the losses and money loaned including interests...cheaper for you to visit her in hcm then her coming over to visit you in sin...anyway so expensive for them to be a tourists here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

i think the girl made the decision for him.. if not ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

I think you made the right decision...congratulations...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 27-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

and when they hate you, they will take away everything including your cu

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 27-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Those vn gals from the province or in thier late 20's onwards do not have such expectation.

They also have. Financial stability

Retired Samster
Old 27-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
i think the girl made the decision for him.. if not ....
Yes. tai vi con gai bo anh, kg phai a bo con gai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
and when they hate you, they will take away everything including your cu
still intact... so she actually do not hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
They also have. Financial stability
Every gal will defintely want partner who is financially stable mah
Old 28-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

After following and contributing to this thread for the past 1 year plus, my overall assessment of those Sin brothers who had Vn spouses are as follows:

A. Retired liao
- already retired from chionging
- enjoying their blissful family life
- successful in their business and career

B. Semi retired
- semi retired with occasional chionging
- enjoying their happy marriage
- successful in their career

C. Not retired
- still chionging
- quite enjoying happy marriage but still want to compare other life style
- quite successful in their career

Maybe others may want to feedback...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
A. Retired liao
- already retired from chionging
- enjoying their blissful family life
- successful in their business and career

B. Semi retired
- semi retired with occasional chionging
- enjoying their happy marriage
- successful in their career

C. Not retired
- still chionging
- quite enjoying happy marriage but still want to compare other life style
- quite successful in their career

Maybe others may want to feedback...
Pandon me but you seems to associate the level of success in career with the level of chionging. Care to elaborate?

IMHO, a successful career is about some luck, lots of hard work and the ability to match one's strength to a particular job. Whereas the choice to quit chionging or continue to do so is about one's lifestyle and how he would like to associate his own blend of responsibilities towards his family.

Many ladies has gossip that when a man starts to have money, his heart will stray....This is quite true for alot of men. May include myself too. But I am just short of the money.

Retired Samster
Old 28-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

The other girls was gd, real good. She knew from the start that i was married but still she wanted to carry on the relationship. I never had to give her money and she wanted to just go thru a customary in VN to lie to her family. She even went as far as telling her mom (the truth of me being married) that she wanna bear my child....She says she dun need the status or any chil support as she had saved up enough to own 2 businesses in VN.

In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.

PAiseh...talked so much but i wish to tell you that sometimes its about controlling ourselves. It 's not easy but still we must behave.....

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 28-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

...We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.
..happily married is the nirvana of a relationship. In fact, I vouch that most men will not stray - even with money loaded in pocket - if they are really happily married - most women forgets this key principle. Like you, every guy will dig out the pix to glance & recall back the thick n thin his partner has given him. At the deathbed, that same similar fond memory is the last piece of memory that allows one to part peacefully...not money, albeit sadly too.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
.... wanted it by this year, but I told her my situation (kept from her for 3 years liao), so we agree to hold it in early 2010.
hi bro..check ROM website..u in trouble if u follow this..

Quote:
...Recently got a gal who agree to be number 2 gal as she knows I got a 3years galfriend in VN. ....
"everytime you say you go out drink coffee with friends, I know you just don't want me to know you go out to play and hug gals. I kept quiet and tell you to call me when you reach home.This is because I love you so I got to bare the pain. BUT WHY THIS TIME YOU LET ME LISTEN TO A GAL SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE? IT IS REALLY HURTING"
hi bro..check your left ventricle...u in trouble if u dun understd what's true luv...
Old 28-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cashier is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post

The other girls was gd, real good. She knew from the start that i was married but still she wanted to carry on the relationship. I never had to give her money and she wanted to just go thru a customary in VN to lie to her family. She even went as far as telling her mom (the truth of me being married) that she wanna bear my child....She says she dun need the status or any chil support as she had saved up enough to own 2 businesses in VN.

In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today but no matter how much i missed the gd old days, I will take out my wallet and look at my family photo. It always knock some sense back into me.

PAiseh...talked so much but i wish to tell you that sometimes its about controlling ourselves. It 's not easy but still we must behave.....

wait till u are really rich. woman has a saying. keep the money from the man to prevent them from straying. 99.9% of man will stray if they can afford it. 0.1% of them dun stray becoz they are in love with something else.

straying is not fatal as long you CAN draw the line but sadly most man cant and not even the most powerful man once, bill clinton can...so just fark, pay and forget. what kept bill clinton in power was that he did not have a relationship with monica lewinsky but just a few oral affairs.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1