The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A sexily attractive hotie from Yi Tiao Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Confirm is not Moses or Mark lor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Not Eagles also.
Not joker also.

She told me she dun do frenching (with tongue engagement).

To me kissing the lips whether open or close without tongue engagement is not frenching.
This is kissing and not frenching.

I onli manage to kiss her lips but can see that she is not keen abt it let alone frenching.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on cutie pie SYT Xiao Yu (1803)

Face: 7.5/10
(Xiao yu looks very young, sweet, cute, kawaii and fair. The moment i set my eyes on her my heart was melted by her bubbly character & sweetness. She looks like those SYTs we often see in orchard. I am kind of bias in the looks ratings as her face totally suits me as i am a SYT lover. Her teeth are crooked and she has hu ya but i find the teeth makes her cute. She told me she is 20yo but easily passable as 17yo jc girl.)

Body: 7.5/10
(She has fair, smooth, slim, curvy body. There are no sign of blemishes on her body. Her body is taut and she has no tummy fat. I like her body. Based on my estimation she is roughly 160cm.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has natural b cups boobs with nice juicy light brown nipples. Based on my estimation her boobs are abt b to b plus cup size. I spent lots of time caressing, squeezing, sucking, licking her boobs. )

Bath: 6.8/10
(Standard soaping and washing. She gave me a brief cat bath on my nipples and gave me a brief BBBJ. I prefer more actions in shower though.)

Catbath: 6.7/10
(Her cat bath is quite average. She licked my nipples, balls, inner thighs. She focused more on my nipples. I don't find cat bath on my nipples turn on at all.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ is not fantastic. But then i am being bias here as seeing such a cute SYT face licking sucking my dick simply makes me high high. She has room for improvement in this area.)

Frenching: Unrated
(It depends on u and her chemistry. Heard she frenched the guy only if she likes the guy alot. If one is clean, well groomed and plesant she may kiss him on his lips but no tongue action.)

Painting of pussy: NA she covered her pussy and said she don't like to be licked below. Hope senior bros can coaxed her to let us paint her delicious pussy

AR: NA

FJ: 7/10
(We did in cow girl and missionary positions. Surprisingly her riding skill is not bad. My dick has great sensation when she rode me but her stamina is no good as after riding me for a short while she requested me to b on top. I find Her moaning is plesant to my hears. During the FJ she can giggled, talked and hmm song haha. Very cute girl indeed.)

GFE: 8/10
(She is very bubbly and cute. From the moment we entered the room she was singing and hmming song. She told me she is in a happy mood. She told me what she had done when she was on menses leave etc. Bought what stuffs etc. What attracts me abt her is her personality and character. to be frank her service is kind of below par based on GL standard.)

RTF: Yes for her GFE, SYT face and body.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx upped a Sweet & Pretty cutie pie

MaXx upped a Sweet & Pretty Cutie Pie

WL Name - Jin Jin
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.58 m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - Has been in GL for a month or so

Looks - 7.6/10

She is a sweet & pretty cutie pie ... She can pass off as a 18-19 years old teenager. She has double eyelid eyes and she worn fake eyelashes even though her natural top & bottom eyelashes are considerably long. She told me she is too lazy to apply mascara. She has long and smooth tress ... and very fair facial complexion. Am sure many blokes would not reject her upon seeing this cutie pie the very first time.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is not tall by GL standard but she scored because she has a proportional physique with nice curvy butts for doggie bonking. She is slim and petite. She has fair and ultra smooth body complexion. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 7.8/10

Great looking al naturale full B cup frontal assets with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking these priceless assets of hers. They were bouncy and attention grabbing when she rodeo rode me during the coitus ...

Pre-Shower - 6.5/10

Not much reaction as she does not seem to be able to warm up quickly and not very responsive to my action. I only kissed her cheeks, forehead and licked her ears and neck while caressing her youthful bod ...

Shower (Yi Tiao Long Service) - 6.9/10

It was a far cry from her seniors in term of skill level. Perhaps I am spoiled by her seniors excellent Yi Tiao Long service in the shower ... Bwahahaha ... However, she did what she has to do in the Yi Tiao Long context but not very gracefully done compare to her seniors or the lass from W19 ... The only thing she did but not a ang pai colleague of hers was she performed AR on me ...

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

She was generally fine in this department but not as good as her seniors.

French Kissing - N/A

She only kissed me and lacking in connection ... Am not certain if she will french me if I RTF even albeit she gave up some hint that she will just before we parted ...

AR - 6.5/10

She AR me in the shower but not on the bed. The duration was not long enough for me to judge her accurately ... No hand action involved while performing AR.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Generally ok but nothing fantastic compare to my regulars ... No deep-throated BBBJ and Hand Action.

FJ - 7.3/10

She was very tight and moist ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggie bonking (squart), frontal assault (she seated on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at 45 deg and supported by my arms) and missionary.

Attitude - 7.5/10

She was generally nice, courteous and chatty but with certain restrictions in her service (some are mentioned above) ... I heard from her OKT that she is already an ang pai of this house.

RTF - Not in the near future ... Unless I hear improvement in her overall service.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Please note that this thread is strictly for FR posting ONLY and therefore please refrain from TCSS. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Any of the houses open earlier like 11 or 1130am?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

How would she compare with cong cong 2038?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR on cutie pie SYT Xiao Yu (1803)

Face: 7.5/10
(Xiao yu looks very young, sweet, cute, kawaii and fair. The moment i set my eyes on her my heart was melted by her bubbly character & sweetness. She looks like those SYTs we often see in orchard. I am kind of bias in the looks ratings as her face totally suits me as i am a SYT lover. Her teeth are crooked and she has hu ya but i find the teeth makes her cute. She told me she is 20yo but easily passable as 17yo jc girl.)

Body: 7.5/10
(She has fair, smooth, slim, curvy body. There are no sign of blemishes on her body. Her body is taut and she has no tummy fat. I like her body. Based on my estimation she is roughly 160cm.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has natural b cups boobs with nice juicy light brown nipples. Based on my estimation her boobs are abt b to b plus cup size. I spent lots of time caressing, squeezing, sucking, licking her boobs. )

Bath: 6.8/10
(Standard soaping and washing. She gave me a brief cat bath on my nipples and gave me a brief BBBJ. I prefer more actions in shower though.)

Catbath: 6.7/10
(Her cat bath is quite average. She licked my nipples, balls, inner thighs. She focused more on my nipples. I don't find cat bath on my nipples turn on at all.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ is not fantastic. But then i am being bias here as seeing such a cute SYT face licking sucking my dick simply makes me high high. She has room for improvement in this area.)

Frenching: Unrated
(It depends on u and her chemistry. Heard she frenched the guy only if she likes the guy alot. If one is clean, well groomed and plesant she may kiss him on his lips but no tongue action.)

Painting of pussy: NA she covered her pussy and said she don't like to be licked below. Hope senior bros can coaxed her to let us paint her delicious pussy

AR: NA

FJ: 7/10
(We did in cow girl and missionary positions. Surprisingly her riding skill is not bad. My dick has great sensation when she rode me but her stamina is no good as after riding me for a short while she requested me to b on top. I find Her moaning is plesant to my hears. During the FJ she can giggled, talked and hmm song haha. Very cute girl indeed.)

(She is very bubbly and cute. From the moment we entered the room she was singing and hmming song. She told me she is in a happy mood. She told me what she had done when she was on menses leave etc. Bought what stuffs etc. What attracts me abt her is her personality and character. to be frank her service is kind of below par based on GL standard.)

RTF: Yes for her GFE, SYT face and body.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: L20H58 G Liza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneLenny View Post
L20H58 G Liza
Mission Insertion Date/Time : 4th July @ about 1400hrs Local Time
Name : Liza
Cunt Licking: 6/10(She never wash properly.Hae Bee Hiam!)
I love pussies too bro ...

So here's an advice someone once gave me ...
[SIZE="4"]If it tastes like chicken keep on lickin' ... if it tastes like trout, GET THE HELL OUT...[/SIZE]
I once asked what if it tasted like Tuna, someone said it could be a yeast infection!!! ...

Happy munching bro! Here's points for you FR!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Yu(1803)

Xiao Yu(1803)...21yr old Chongqing mm been in GL for abt 2 mths plus...fair kawaii pretty syt wif nice big eyes, looks abit pan asian jap n fm certain angles abit like Leah Dizon well to me at least(but other buds seem to disagree!)...definitely one of the prettiest cutest mms in GL at the mo...only thing i did not like was her fake eyelashes but her 2 tone nail polish made it up for me!...160cm plus nice legs, slim, boobs b cups wif brownish pinkish tits, perky ass, pussy trimmed...

Overall sex svc quite newbie green...however wat stands out is her v sweet cute adorable bubbly mischievous personality...strong gfe vibes in a playful childlike fun manner, felt like i was wif a fun pretty kawaii syt teenager...

helped me undress n chatted n joked n flirted... shower no action but a gd scrub wif light massage n abit of kissing wif slight opening of mouth...v brief catbath, she does ar wif a rubber so i declined...bbbj shiok as she has great eyecontact n licks the head n shaft n then goes for suck n tries deepthroat although lacks suction, not pro type but felt like a teenage gfe type wif some eagerness to pls...

unfortunately she is not use to tonguefu so no tonguefu for me...fj gd as she is quite tight n wet n once i started pounding she opened up n started to french* n used her hands to caress my hair, face, shoulders n back in an intimate manner which i really liked wif nice soft moans...doggie gd as her ass is perky n juicy n her pretty syt face writhing n grimacing in apparent pleasure fm the mirror effect was great...missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard my neck as we frenched n i pounded n she held on to my arms was v enjoyable...ended wif a soothing a massage, some cuddling, light kissing n playful fun chit chat...

oh yes forgot to add tat the icing on the cake was at the end when she showered n was changing bk...she first put bk her sexy black bra n briefs n wore her heels n then did a playful sexy stripper dance in front of the mirror n then i got her to give me a brief lapdance...damn bloody shiok!!...

overall i had an enjoyable time wif Xiao Yu...not so much for the sex but for her refreshing fun bubbly nottie playful childlike personality n her kawaii pretty syt pan asian jap looks...has gem potential...oh yes poor thing appears to be missing prc so must sayang some more then may get more enjoyable returns!...many tks to Duckbeaks n ct12343 for the recommendation

* nb. when i say french i mean french not kiss...must clarify because of the recent brouhaha on frenching in sbf:rolleyes...also my std caveat applies i.e. each punter's experience may not be the same...this even applies to the same punter wif the same mm but on different occasions...bottom line keep expectations in check dont feel pressure n put unnecessary pressure on the mm, make her relax, treat her gently wif respect like a lady, crack jokes etc n the experience sld prolly be more enjoyable...
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Awaiting your fr on kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
JJ - L1817
Age - early twenties
Looks - 75/100; Slutty looks and yes, looks a wee bit like Shu Qi in certain angle esp her lips
Bod - 85/100 Slim; 1.65m, voluptuous, smooth and soft like tofu, curves at all the impt parts
Boobs - 88/100; Impressive looking C knockers with pinkie nips
Cat-Bath - 65/100; Not much pro service, like doing with my GF, I serviced her more than she serviced me
French - Not allow but only kissed with her lips close
AR - She did not do it.
BBBJ - 80/10; Her BBBJ was surprisingly vgood; suction ok, sensual moves
FJ - 78/10; OK but not commando; Willing to please by listening to my requests, pussy tight, warm, smooth and wet
Attitude - 75/10 Quiet, tame and courteous
RTF - Yes, I like her body and looks

Xiao Yu - L1803
Age - early twenties
Looks - 75/100 Very chio typical kawaii looks but too much makeup and lower jaw a wee bit too long and can be obvious when she opened her mouth to giggle
Bod - 80/100; 1.65m, slim with good curves all-round, fair and super smooth body
Boobs - 85/10; beautiful, rounded B cup, soft and shiok to my feel
Cat-Bath - 50/100 Very little action
French - Not allowed and not even kissing. She said she does not like our saliva touching her mouth/lips
AR - None!
BBBJ - 70/100 Can do with such pretty kawaii blowing me
FJ - 70/100 Many styles allowed and no complain. But KY jelly a little too much. Must remind her if I RTF
Attitude - 75/10 Friendly, jovial and alittle ding dang type
RTF- If I horny for a SYT and when my needs for service is not so important

Disclaimer - Your experience may differ from mine!

I have just upped Kitty 2045A. Will do fr when I have time.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: An An (RTF)
Home: 1606
Body: 34A-24-34 boob is more like A/2, i.e. v v small, but I don't mind. V fair skin. Just that the bum not perky enough.
Looks: 7.5/10. Her make up has got better this time. So she looks v nice to me. Light brown long hair. Looks a bit like an OL, as she was wearing a white skirt.
Cat bath: 7/10. Better than last time.
BJ: 7/10; with cd at my request.
FJ: 7/10 she started off sitting on top as cow girl. Then she squat and pump me which I don't like. I requested to change to doggy with us standing. It was a great sight looking at her fair body and face in the mirror. Then in missionary with her lying at the corner and me standing on the floor and finished there.

When we first walked into the room, she asked me if I post in the forum here or not. She said someone told her Apple is v popular. I said I haven't seen this name for a long time and don't know about this girl. She didn't believe me !!!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Come across a lady called Tina from Weixin, very young and pretty and solid nice boobs, she say she is working in cat 150 at Geyland. Before I can ask where is she , she deleted mecos I say I nvr patronised GL.. jsu for infor. very pretty in pic...
Old 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro KC,
Thanks for the FR on strawberry, I think I will not try her.
Yep. You and me have the same taste in Kitty.
Had a great session ith her recently.
Cheers.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

My field report from earlier today:

House: 16-12
Girl: Ling Ling
Height: About 1.6
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 33 b (by my estimate), nice big nipples
Looks: 8/10
Shower: 5/10. SOP.
Foreplay: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
French: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Personality: 9/10

Met Ling Ling this evening. She looked really hot in a tight blue dress. At first, she looked rather serious, but the moment we got into the room, she transformed. Big smile, bubbly personality.
I don't speak Chinese and she doesn't speak English, so we had issues communicating, but it ended up being a lot of fun.
She gently took off my clothes and then her own. Shower was okay. She warmed up once we were in bed. Good kisser, but not the most passionate at french.

She has a nice hairy pussy, tight and moist. Great ass, nice soft boobs.

Overall great session, definitely recommended to bros here.

RTF: Probably, but would like to try others too.
Old 14-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A potential Gem in the making!

A potential gem in the making!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.62m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted in early June 2012

Looks - 7/10

I would not say she got the looks that stands up in the crowd but she is adorable, cute, demure and highly presentable. She is a close "reincarnation" of the retired Jia Jia (formerly from 54A) in terms of outlook, work attitude, body shape and personality. I am not saying this Yang Yang looks like Jia Jia exactly. In fact she is better looking and taller than Jia Jia ... She has straight long tress & China doll front fringe ...Almost flawless & fair facial complexion, medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... I am sure those who fancy the now-defunct Jia Jia would fancy her too.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is neither slim nor plumb but I would classify her as stocky and taut with nice womanly curves especially on her butts which is very firm. She has firm and fit looking limbs because she helped her dad in the farm when she was a kid. She has fair and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.3/10

Firm and gravity-defying B plus frontal assets with pale brown nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

I must say she was very sporting and playful. I fancy this kinda WL. We were petting heavily and frenching passionately with our clothes still intact ... We gradually removed our apparels piece by piece before we hit the shower. Awesome lass who was so accommodating toward my sexual desires.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a good soapy rub before she started to BBBJ me in deep-throated fashion. We also frenched passionately and I stimulated her clit stimultaneously with my agile fingers.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a stimulating and thorough lick from back to front ... Good effort for a newbie!

AR - 7/10

She gave me an above-average AR while I was on my fours. Good effort for a newbie ... Unfortunately no H/A involved.

Frenching - 8.5/10

Very passionate, spontaneously done and lots of GFE vibes threw in ... I enjoyed french kissing her. My little member hardened in double quick time.

BBBJ - 8/10

Wet, warm and deep throated BBBJ. It was done while I was standing and she squarted infront ... And when I lied on my back. I offered her some useful tips on doing a good BBBJ. I did a muff diving on her to prepare her for my ferocious assault later ...

FJ - 8.5/10

It was certainly one of the best commercial sex I have had this year. She was tight and moist downsouth. We adoted cowgal ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault (she seated on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at 45 deg), cunnilingus/fellatio and we ultimately climaxed in missionary fashion. Doggie-ing was a good idea as she has curvy and fleshy rear that accentuated the erotic effect when I viewed ourselves in action with the all-surround mirrors in the theme room ... I squeezed her well-endowed tits with one of my hands and groped her butt with my another to bang her slowly at first ... I accelerated furiously as I picked up momentum. I then quickly switched to missionary before I was almost done. In missionary, we frenched very deeply and passionately. I can feel we were very connected and really on fire! It was an adrenaline pumping session and we both were almost fully drained when we negotiated into over-drive mode to reach a sacred orgasmic phase ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9/10

She was very friendly, alittle shy at first, smiley, ultra accommodative to my sexual needs and aim to please ... This aspect alone reminds me alot of the retired Jia Jia. I am sure she would be ang pai very soon with her attitude, approach and demeanour albeit her skill set is about 75% of Jia Jia at this juncture but I am sure she will be able to attain 100% of Jia Jia's skill if not better within a few months' time. In addition, she has the work attitude & personality like Jia Jia to create an impact in GL.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Please refrain from TCSS in this thread as this is strictly for FR posting ONLY. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I finally had a session with a commando gal Xiao Ya and my humble FR follwed.

Name: Xiao Ya

Base: 0819

Origin: Hainan, PRC

Looks: Not a stunning beauty but above average 6.5/10

Body: a chilli padi type, her body may be of small built but well proportioned. 6.5/10

Height: about 1.51m

Weight: about 40kg

Boobs: 32B-, naturally and good shape. 7/10

Soapy body Massage: Bros please take note: only 0819, Yi Tiao Long(16W12) and 16W19 offer either inflated or foam beds for soapy body measage. If you call her at other shops, you will not get the full service. She asked me to lay on inflated bed and cleaned up my back and legs. She started with traditional Chinese massage followed by 3 types of sensational body meassages :boobs, abdomen and buttocks on my back and legs. She asked me to turn over and repeated the processes and did BBBJ. She was skillful to stimulate my senses. I would say her skill may be better than some of wls in 16W12 and 16W19. 8/10

Catbath: A decent job, 7/10

BBBJ: Good suction and licking. She combined BBBJ with HJ. 7/10

AR: short and brief. 5/10

Frenching: only light kissing 5/10

FJ: Started with cowgal, doggie and ended with missionary. She was cooperative and accomodating. She moaned and held me tight when we reached the climax togather. 7.5/10

Attitude: Professional and skillful in doing her job. I would rate her 8/10. Perhaps, we had not developed the right chemistry, there was no gf feeling.

Overall: If you want good service, I would recommend her. But if your prority is on looks, she may not be right wl for you.

RTF: Yes but not so soon.
Old 16-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Yang Yang(1608)

Yang Yang(1608)...24 yr old Sichuan mm abt 2 mths in gl...fair cute n sweet GND looker wif abit of womanly allure...160cm plus in ht, bod is neither slim nor plump, b cups modified but not tat hard wif brownish tits...nice big ass gd for doggie...abit bushy pussy but no smell, has a small tattoo on her left hand...Dongguan trained

Overall sex svc is vgd plus gd gfe...helped strip me fm head to toe...shower soapy raba front n bk, gd suction bbbj n nice frenching...bed action full pkge...nice bod to bod catbath, ar v nice shiok as she took her time to slowly lick n probe...bbbj v gd suction, head twirl n deepthroat...dived in for me tonguefu but before i went down she cleaned up her pussy again wif vaginal wipes, taste was still k...nice moans n hand action on me hair n face while i made her wet...fj gd as she is accommodative n has gd stamina, best enjoyed doggie squeezing slapping her juicy ass while pounding, she reached out n held my wrist then me turned her head to french...and asian cowgal she pumping n grinding while squeezing her tits piak piak piak sound pretty shiok...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall had an enjoyable session wif Yang Yang(1608)...tks to Nakamitchi for the recommendation...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1