The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
goldliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamduck View Post
Was waiting to see doctor in clinic recently at siglap. Went to use toilet, opened the door saw a syt maybe jc student fair and very pretty sitting on the toilet bowl, panties was down at her legs. She forgot to lock door gave a scream and faster close her legs together. I Faster close door and say sorry. But too late I already imprint the image of her syt pussy and fair legs in my mind. Super shiok till now I can still cum thinking back.
Your eyes very fast ah hahaa
Old 04-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Ayamduck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldliner View Post
Your eyes very fast ah hahaa
Yeah bro, best is she looks like those rich man daughter stay Siglap. Haha pussy got totally seen by me haha
Old 04-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamduck View Post
Was waiting to see doctor in clinic recently at siglap. Went to use toilet, opened the door saw a syt maybe jc student fair and very pretty sitting on the toilet bowl, panties was down at her legs. She forgot to lock door gave a scream and faster close her legs together. I Faster close door and say sorry. But too late I already imprint the image of her syt pussy and fair legs in my mind. Super shiok till now I can still cum thinking back.
so was her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
avacet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
so was her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ...haha
For a young SYT, my guess she is waxed
Old 04-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

My lucky day again, was at MIL place when one of the younger nieces came over with a short jump suit, those with loose and wider bottom type. Got plenty of ZG to see the cute little pink panty, best the panty was also loose, some glimpses of the pussy lips. Made my boring weekend a little more interesting.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

My super lucky night tonight.

Sent my GF home after having dinner together. Once in front of her house, we hugged to talk before saying bye & goodnight. While talking, her sister walked out of her room naked to go into the bathroom to shower. Best thing was, she didn't even realised I was standing outside and she was doing something before she finally walk into the bathroom. Had a good minute of eye feasting!

Finally get to see her boobs, last time saw her butt only. Hope more to come.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 04-04-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gambu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bros junior cannibal and hamka!
Old 05-04-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
You seen them zg or their nips before?
Have seen many extras nipslips throughout the journey. those full time actress usually already wear protection one. My jaw dropping when i was sitting beside the bus door and when Rui En she was just wearing thin layer of dark blue shirt while she was about to alight from the bus suddenly her bagpack got stuck at the pole that she accidentally strecthed forward that exposed half of her melon. Thats atleast C cup i can tell and just right in front of me.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
trasip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Yeap that was 10 years back when i was acted along with Zoe Tay's Ah Di. She is such a wonderful and friendly person. She has huge rack probably due to her post maternity. Seen hers, Rui En's,Chyntia Goh and some PRC MediaCorp actresses.

Thats why i prefer outdoor shooting,wardrobe mulfunction opportunity are pretty often. Especially when shot in ulu ulu places or abandoned buildings as most of then time these actresses usually exchange costume covering by either blackout curtains or sarong.
Do you change with the extras too?
Old 05-04-2021, 04:53 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avacet View Post
For a young SYT, my guess she is waxed
Yeah, I guess so too

Old 05-04-2021, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
My lucky day again, was at MIL place when one of the younger nieces came over with a short jump suit, those with loose and wider bottom type. Got plenty of ZG to see the cute little pink panty, best the panty was also loose, some glimpses of the pussy lips. Made my boring weekend a little more interesting.
Bro junior cannibal in luck again ...envy u...see another zaogeng which is special...wow, can even see her pussy lips not just her panties ...so is her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ?? ...she is another gal who likes to wear their favourite pink colour panties

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2021 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
My super lucky night tonight.

Sent my GF home after having dinner together. Once in front of her house, we hugged to talk before saying bye & goodnight. While talking, her sister walked out of her room naked to go into the bathroom to shower. Best thing was, she didn't even realised I was standing outside and she was doing something before she finally walk into the bathroom. Had a good minute of eye feasting!

Finally get to see her boobs, last time saw her butt only. Hope more to come.
And my good buddy is also in luck ...managed to catch a glimpse of his future SIL naked..but he didn't mention if he saw her pussy or not ???..haha ..

Old 05-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
And my good buddy is also in luck ...managed to catch a glimpse of his future SIL naked..but he didn't mention if he saw her pussy or not ???..haha ..
Hello, buddy Rickey. It's been awhile.

As she was only wearing a pantie, so I only managed to see her boobs.

Picture below for illustration something quite similar of what I saw

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 05-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wow i like
Old 05-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pampot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1