The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
srixion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

I will be goin down later for Jenny before she leave our shore .
Old 14-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Can't agree with u more. If only she was a bit prettier, her looks aren't really my cup of tea but her tits and snow white skin sure is.
Swee Jenny's boobs , tits , snow white skin n big flaps abalone smell juicy .
Old 14-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

I miss Miko , prettiest girl I slept with in my whole life ...
Old 14-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just try yuki all i can said is she is really for a newbie
Old 15-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funky2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I share your passion for natural big tits FL, but could someone PM me what does 1654A mean? Many thanks!
Old 15-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
Bro, we have to give them time to develop if what u meant is her skills are simply not there, I remember trying the now departed Ella during her first few days in GL, was also pretty disappointed then, but few months down the road I decided to try her again, it was entirely different and the rest was history.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 15-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
U mean she is suitable for handling newbie punters??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 15-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which month is Jenny leaving again?
Old 16-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars View Post
Which month is Jenny leaving again?
Heard it's August

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 16-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
punter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Yiling the other day.
Super pretty face. Anyone else in 1654a match her standard?
Old 16-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Blackmenthol77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Short FR on Yuki-
Went down early today to take a look at all the new gals after reading bro Omnia earlier FR on Yuki. As usual was asked what to drink n Chinese tea was served. Scan around n saw this tall n leggy girl smoking.
First impression score 50% as I prefer tall gal. Without hesitation, immediately ask her to sign in n proceed into room.
Usual tcc n raba front n back in the shower with her Johnson n Johnson shower foam. She kneel down n offered bbbj where she took my whole shaft down her mouth.

Next came the catbath n her signature AR. I must admit that it's been quite a long time since I've really enjoy being ass-rimmed. It went on for 10 mins where her tongue was inside my anus n I was in cloud9. And it was during this moment that I managed to take a closer look at her features. Very fair n some soft of classic kind of beauty. She turn me around n this is where I noticed that she has my favorite nipples in pink. I keep sucking them like a child to a mother. It's been ages where I've been searching around for them n coupled with my favorite look.

Ask her to cap me n proceed for my standard blowjob routine. Stop her for several times to really enjoy her two assets. I'm getting a hard on now just by thinking about it while writing. Request for her to let her hair down while she bj me n she glady obliged. This went on for 15 mins where we adopt many different positions. However as I've mentioned prior to the start of the session that I would only want BJ, she let out asking me why I took so long to cum. To be honest it might be the alcohol last night that was helping me. Anyway I took my time while enjoying her pretty face which reminded me of the retired Yaya from 1612 which after she left, I've been searching all around for her replacement. Finally I think this is the closest in terms of look n demure.
Without much grouses, she continue to blow me n my hands n mouth were almost glue to her soft body n nipples.
This must be one of the longest that I can managed while a WL does her deed. Not long, one hand holding her breast n the other on her hand I finally submit to her conquest. However while cumming, she did not continue to suck me n instead let me ejaculate out my armies by itself. This was a great disappointment which I did not really enjoy rather than had she continue to suck me off.

After resting for 15 mins, we proceed to bath n be ready for checkout.
In my opinions, since she not been here for long, I felt Yuki is really lacking in terms of Gfe n Kc which I felt were important not discounting the fact that she did not suck me off as I would liked. Hopefully in times to come, she would have improved in her gf n Kc levels.

Thanks to Bro Omnia for his 99% accurate FR which are really valuable for us to have a good gauge of all WLs accuracy n service level.

Pardon me for my lengthly report above n hope you guys enjoy it. Cheers!
Old 16-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kimi does CIM she is now the fat lawyer fav girl last time was Angela but no do CIM now her service drop so fatty lawyer change target liao .
Old 16-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punter07 View Post
Saw Yiling the other day.
Super pretty face. Anyone else in 1654a match her standard?
It is a personal preference. Kimi has a pretty face too with better service. The service of Yiling is so so not as good as her look.
Old 16-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Just heard that It is Ella's last day today and she's booked till 11pm
Sad to hear that, these old batch gone, the new batch cannot make it, tried all of them, no one can make you wan to RTF. Sian liao, stay away wait for the new batch liao hopefully they can sextify SG cheongster taste.
Old 16-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Sad to hear that, these old batch gone, the new batch cannot make it, tried all of them, no one can make you wan to RTF. Sian liao, stay away wait for the new batch liao hopefully they can sextify SG cheongster taste.
I reckon Lisa is decent in terms of service in this new batch of gals, but the way she speaks and tries to KC is a little fake. The rest I'm not so sure, have yet to try

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1