The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
If kitty is really a lady boy. I pity those customer dick have been suck by her/him 🤐
I suspected when i bonked he. But her areola tits are so huge. Can surgery construct that? Size of the nipple that is. And it sees erected.
Old 18-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
I suspected when i bonked he. But her areola tits are so huge. Can surgery construct that? Size of the nipple that is. And it sees erected.
some girls look like guy, some guys look like girl... unless u damn sure, better not to speculate and break ppl rice bowl la
Old 18-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
temptation68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Hi bro, take a look at your whatsapp, I sent her passport for you to take a good look.
Correct me if the gender is not F.

If any bros who booked her previously has any doubts, contact me, I will provide her passport for you to check.
Thank you.

Last edited by temptation68; 18-03-2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old 18-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation68 View Post
Hi bro, take a look at your whatsapp, I sent her passport for you to take a good look.
Correct me if the gender is not F.
OKT is right. For those looking to bonk, can ask OKT for the pasport picture. Anways i have nothing but praises for kitty. Top notch services
Old 18-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=766793

location ..central

bow is a lady with can really give great service and her attitude is very good

what I request from painting to Frenching ..all good

very worth the dmg and also a great bonk

thanks galaxy for this arrangment
Old 18-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
I remind myself to discount 20% looks and skin tone from photos.
Usually I forget.
That is good reference of 20% off the photo taken.
Old 18-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
some girls look like guy, some guys look like girl... unless u damn sure, better not to speculate and break ppl rice bowl la
agreed on this.. a good bonk for me doesn't mean is for others.. but at least not anyhow post those not true things and burn ladies business due to own anger ..if really shits happen in session..can just text okt and see what he can do for us.. but if really they ignore or never care ..then what u wanna post also can..at least we don't owe anyone a reason
Old 18-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Alva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did T003 up lorry? No reply from bro for a while le.
Old 18-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hana from SS

Okt reply fast and clear instructions.
Face & Body: Syt face, not tanned, imo looks better in real life as compared to pics. Natural boobs, Body is slim with right amount of flesh at the right places.
French: Some kisses and only a little dfk while in the heat of the moment.
BBBJ: Good suction but only did for a while before cap on for fj
FJ: Gets wet easily after some foreplay - no need ky, cap on a did various positions (missionary, doggy, cg). No issues with 2 shots and some rest in between.
GFE: Quite good, cuddled and chatted, relatively decent English.

Will consider rtf but her last day of work is tomorrow.
Old 18-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzadancer View Post
LOL if really can see and feel so well then it would be better to use these super abilities to see and feel where is the Covid19 and inform all of us to avoid!!!1
if suspect lb, ask her for passport or just leave and talk to OKT.

if OKT/FL cant produce evidence then u report lo... when u wanna accuse someone of crime at least give the person chance to defend themselves first right?
Old 18-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca238 View Post
How is pink lady like ah? WA the okt but just blue tick me.
I found okt to be quite friendly eh. So far no issues for me
Old 18-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wing from SD

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=766968

Just arrived. Syt. Milk Chocolate skin (not for snow white lovers). Natural B's (I like natural). Shaved kitty. No fingering. Smiley and we had chemistry - ymmv.

Bbbj was good w cim. A short nap then I warmed her up before she took over on top. Tight.

Rtf? Probably!
Old 18-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
T003 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterT003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alva View Post
Did T003 up lorry? No reply from bro for a while le.
Sorry Bro we are close, due to covid 19 new rules and regulations. Stay safe! We will be back soon, cheers
Old 18-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just wanted to share my thoughts as I have seen these alleged ladyboy discussions in Dome 1 come and go over the years and as far as I know there only ever was one real ladyboy in Dome 1 and she was clearly advertised as such.

To start; lets keep in mind that you (the customer) made the decision to book the session with the FL in question most likely after evaluating your options on SBF and after judging the pictures, services offered, body measurements and price.

This means that at some point you found the FL/service attractive enough to part with your hard earned cash.
Right?

Also keep in mind that some women have more testosterone than others, which can result in a taller frame, bigger hands / feet etc.
From personal experience, having been with a fair few taller Thai girls (1.70m+) whom all at some point were accused of ./ asked if they were ladyboys... I can assure you they were not

So what changed when the door opened ?
a) Did the FL look very different than the pics? - option to cancel on the spot
b) Did you find a little bro where you expected a kitty? - option to cancel and have a convo with the Okt after you leave. (as I mentioned I have not heard of this happening in Dome 1)
None of the above - If you had a good session, go home and have a good sleep and plan your next bonk

Verification:
Personally I find "verification demands" very disrespectful and rude to the FL (and to some extend the Okt). This goes for gender, age or any kind of verification.

If you do feel the need to assess the situation, this website may provide some guidance: https://passportsymphony.com/how-to-...s-in-thailand/

Summary:
- Girls generally have narrow shoulders and broad hips, while ladyboys have broad shoulders and narrow hips.
- Women’s forearms are a bit bent, while men’s forearms are straight;
Ask her to hold her arms out straight and try to bring her elbows together without bending the arms. If she has a normal female skeleton she will easily be able to do this. If not, congratulations, you’ve found a ladyboy.
Old 18-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Suspect LB dun go

If try liao die die dun believe she LB

Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1