The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Thanks for reply. Hmm... im a first timer to tg and I would have guess of paying $$$ to the custom officer. How much should i prepare ?
Small changes like 5k or 10k. I don't think 1k or 2k is good cos they are not beggar. But I choose to act blur too. And keep your big notes away from wallet lol
Old 31-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it safe to go?
I saw on the news the Muslims are burning the Buddhist temples and attacking the Chinese in Tanjung Balai.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
blacktaurus is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes bro news at release the Attack a lot of info on Facebook too
Old 31-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...n-sumatra.html
Vihara, pagodas burned down, plundered in N. Sumatra
Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post

Medan, North Sumatra | Sat, July 30 2016 | 03:13 pm

Vihara, pagodas burned down, plundered in N. Sumatra

In riot: Residents gather in front of Dewi Samudera, a Chinese temple or pagoda in Tanjung Balai, North Sumatra, which was plundered and set ablaze by an angry mob on Friday evening. (Courtesy of kini.co.id/-)

Hundreds of people plundered and burned down several Buddhist temples or vihara in Tanjung Balai, North Sumatra, on Friday evening. No fatalities or injuries occurred in the anarchic acts, which took place until early Saturday.

It is estimated that the attacks have caused billions of rupiah in losses.

North Sumatra Police spokesperson Sr. Comr. Rina Sari Ginting said the riots began when a 41-year-old of Chinese descent, only identified as Meliana, reprimanded an administrator of the Al Maksum Mosque to lower its microphone volume.

Rina further said Meliana had previously conveyed similar warnings to the administrator, hence, the mosque’s congregation members visited her house following her complaint for the umpteenth time on Friday evening.

The meeting between Al Maksum congregation members and Meliana heated up, forcing Tanjung Balai Police officers to safeguard Meliana and her husband at the police station. Angry mobs continued to flock to Meliana’s house, however. Some had even attempted to burn down the house but it was prevented by people living in the neighbourhood.

People who had been seized by emotion later moved to the Juanda Vihara, which is located approximately 500 meters from Meliana’s house. “The mob attempted to set ablaze the vihara but the police managed to prevent them. They could only pelt the house of worship with projectiles, damaging it. This was the start of the anarchic acts,” Rina told The Jakarta Post on Saturday.

The police officer said that in the riot, the angry mob damaged and burned down several vihara and Chinese temples or pagoda. They comprised one vihara and three pagodas on Jl. Pantai Amor, one vihara on Jl. Imam Bonjol and one pagoda on Jl. Ade Irma.

Onsite at the vihara and pagodas, Rina added that the mob destroyed prayer equipment, Buddha statues, tables, chairs, lamps, and several cars and motorbikes.

Seven people were taken into custody for allegedly plundering the houses of worship when the attacks occurred. Meanwhile, Rina said, Meliana and her family were still in protection at the Tanjung Balai Police station. The situation in Tanjung Balai reportedly has calmed down. (ebf)
Old 31-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Hope all bros who were in balai ovr fri & sat is sound & well...
Old 31-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Is it safe to go?
I saw on the news the Muslims are burning the Buddhist temples and attacking the Chinese in Tanjung Balai.
That one is Tanjung Balai Asahan at North Sumatera, not Tanjung Balai Karimun, the one nearest to Singapore...
Old 01-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
That one is Tanjung Balai Asahan at North Sumatera, not Tanjung Balai Karimun, the one nearest to Singapore...
yup...hundreds miles away....
in Balai, it's peaceful...i realised tourists get good hospitality from the locals

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 01-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Thanks for reply. Hmm... im a first timer to tg and I would have guess of paying $$$ to the custom officer. How much should i prepare ?
Please don't give money to the custom officers there
1-they will remember you and becomes a must to give money in future
2-they will keep asking for more each time.
3-most important, they will start asking from us in future.

Just act blur, don't speak anything but English. Be polite. Don't bring funny stuff tru custom.

Thanks
Old 01-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Please don't give money to the custom officers there
1-they will remember you and becomes a must to give money in future
2-they will keep asking for more each time.
3-most important, they will start asking from us in future.

Just act blur, don't speak anything but English. Be polite. Don't bring funny stuff tru custom.

Thanks
ya very true.. If they ask u for $$ jus act blur and say u are here for holiday.. as long as no illegal stuff and passport got 6 month valid, cfm sure no probelm.. this f custom officer jus trying luck to extort money from us.. dont say arrival, departure near the couter u pay ur return ferry port tax also got f custom officer there and will ask u for $$$.. jus f care about them and walk thru..

Last edited by Singha86; 01-08-2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for advice. Noted ...
Old 01-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going on Aug3 means this wednesday for the first time. any one want to join with me? i'm indian i don't know malay. is it balai drivers can understand english?
How about the girls english knowledge
Old 02-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro is going Balai from 12-14Aug?
Old 02-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Nobody will want to join you.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
hi, i am going 14 aug sunday 2d1n, if ok can pm me thx
Old 02-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

In Balai now: Aston, Maxi, 21 Karium all fully booked today. Paradise still have. So make sure you pre book or ask driver book if you plan to come this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1