The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Calling out this suspect MR
Looks like some cut and paste promoter
Bro you are our ever-dependable CSI of this thread
Old 30-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have been debating whether to post this or not for the past three days. But after yesterday's post by another bro who kena STD after visiting a ML, decided to do so to alert everyone in this forum.

Of the recent incidences of bros who shared that they kena STD, four of them are linked to one particular ML, including two bros who'd only just returned to the scene. One of these two only visited this ML, while the other one visited this ML and one other.

Since we've learnt not to mention the ML's name, I will not do so. Nevertheless, will leave some somewhat fairly obvious clues that can decipher her identity for those in the know:-

1. She's probably one of the top three (?) talked about ML in recent weeks, highly recommended by many bros.

2. She's not a vanilla service provider (obviously).

3. It is neither Angel nor Natalie who are the other two much discussed MLs (must mention this to be fair to them, so that their business won't be suay suay negatively affected by this post).

4. She's currently staying along the same road where Breeze last stayed before she left for good.

Messages have been left through various means to ask her to stop taking customers by several people, and to go for a checkup. Hopefully she'll do the right thing, for the good of everyone.

(P.S. The clues should be sufficiently obvious, so don't ask me her name. Please do not mention her name openly in the forum because it could lead to the situation which Angela encountered - the cops were forced to arrest Angela after all the publicity generated. Furthermore, in the case of this particular ML, the cops may be forced into act against others staying nearby too.)
Old 30-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry bros. Maybe a noob but jus to check wat is vanilla provider
Old 30-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Have been debating whether to post this or not for the past three days. But after yesterday's post by another bro who kena STD after visiting a ML, decided to do so to alert everyone in this forum.

Of the recent incidences of bros who shared that they kena STD, four of them are linked to one particular ML, including two bros who'd only just returned to the scene. One of these two only visited this ML, while the other one visited this ML and one other.

Since we've learnt not to mention the ML's name, I will not do so. Nevertheless, will leave some somewhat fairly obvious clues that can decipher her identity for those in the know:-

1. She's probably one of the top three (?) talked about ML in recent weeks, highly recommended by many bros.

2. She's not a vanilla service provider (obviously).

3. It is neither Angel nor Natalie who are the other two much discussed MLs (must mention this to be fair to them, so that their business won't be suay suay negatively affected by this post).

4. She's currently staying along the same road where Breeze last stayed before she left for good.

Messages have been left through various means to ask her to stop taking customers by several people, and to go for a checkup. Hopefully she'll do the right thing, for the good of everyone.

(P.S. The clues should be sufficiently obvious, so don't ask me her name. Please do not mention her name openly in the forum because it could lead to the situation which Angela encountered - the cops were forced to arrest Angela after all the publicity generated. Furthermore, in the case of this particular ML, the cops may be forced into act against others staying nearby too.)
Kudos to you bro, very responsible posting!
I imagine you gave it much thought before posting
Those who know will know and those who don’t, better go for vanilla service providers
Old 30-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Kudos to you bro, very responsible posting!
I imagine you gave it much thought before posting
Those who know will know and those who don’t, better go for vanilla service providers
Those who suspect they display STD symptoms get it checked out and treated asap.

P.S. Jason I think you did the right thing by posting that. The ML herself should know what to do now.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not entirely, because once you're in her apartment, you will not fault her service, because it's tip top, a cut above everyone else. The difficulty lies in securing a confirmed appointment, and being able to step into her place. Once inside, everything is uphill.
For those new who have not tried Nat b4, suggest you go with a normal mindset. If you go with very high expectations, you are most probably going to end up disappointed. But it's probably too late to reverse that now. Lol
Old 30-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for this bro. I was also thinking how to address this. If reported, that whole area could be faced with quick and furious authority action. Which would put many of our favourite MLs at risk of being lost in the clean up.

Hope she heeds the messages.

Damn, was that what happened to Angela? And it was all hearsay too right? Or did she indeed have it?
Old 30-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I remember the big hoohaa about Angela on this thread but did not follow closely
Need to rely on our resident CSI to provide more background information on this
Old 30-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I have decided to take a step back for now and move back into my comfort zone of just leeching.

Reason being, with posting being moderated, I feel it takes the fun out of posting replies and such. Negative rep does not mean a thing to me since my intention to move out of my comfort zone is just to share and have a fun time interacting with all the bros here.

Thanks to all the bros who supported me.

Happy chionging and stay safe!
Old 30-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I never visit breeze before so i have no idea what you talking about. I need to know the ml. Can someone pm me?
Old 30-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Omg. Sorry I not that in the know here and not super knowledgeable about the clues. Planning to visit a popular ml soonish. Can someone give me some indication of who it is via pm? Just want to play safer.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for this bro. I was also thinking how to address this. If reported, that whole area could be faced with quick and furious authority action. Which would put many of our favourite MLs at risk of being lost in the clean up.

Hope she heeds the messages.

Damn, was that what happened to Angela? And it was all hearsay too right? Or did she indeed have it?
IIRC Blue3 posted her test results here which cleared her of any STD issues..

Not sure on her fate thereafter.. Blu3 should know..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

If cannot say can at least say what is the starting alphabet of the ml. Pm me or say here
Old 30-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Edited by request. But if you interested to know who is the ml. Can pm me. Will need to run a check to see if you are a chiongster first. I feel geninue chiongster need to know this to protect themselves while this tide over.

Last edited by kit1987; 30-08-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: .
Old 30-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I remember the big hoohaa about Angela on this thread but did not follow closely
Need to rely on our resident CSI to provide more background information on this
Angela was cleared. She was a victim of irresponsible posting by a bro here which leads to a big hooha.
Let's not re-visit this issue again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1