The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 21
manudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

for a new account, you know alot must be a clone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrettrades View Post
Relax bro, dome 1 nowadays corrupted with Lots of wolf dressed in shining armour with a “TWITTER CREST” on their chest. All sneaking around doing TWITTER ACTIONS.

Get used to it, this thread is more for Twitter words rather than Genuine FR already.. anyway all the genuine FR has been diluted by the freaking tons of “FR”
Old 20-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

manudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to beholdmanudariag is a splendid one to behold

why sad? compare to GL no open, alot of WL gone home. here still got afew, very good already

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantz View Post
Quite sad the state of dome 1 ):
Old 20-06-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

yes no such thing as free meal!

So many freeloader here trying to advertise their own girls without being a sponsor! fair to sponsor here? they never see the thread title

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
although there is really no such thing as a free fuck.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loverdude107750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Zina 20/06

Nice place, small room tho.

Her massage skills are excellent
A bit chubby but definitely not hippo size.
Looks 8/10, look a bit like malay to me.
Great GFE for me.
Fj was 8/10, minus 2 cos always room for improvement.

Will definitely try if got the cash.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Secrettrades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudariag View Post
for a new account, you know alot must be a clone
Nahhhh.. more like a new account because of the clones.. 🥴
Old 20-06-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
although there is really no such thing as a free fuck. Some end up buying something for her, some take her out supper etc

Most impt happy can already
I totally agree with you. There is no free fuck unless becoming your gf. But even becoming gf also need to treat her nice nice and let have the feeling.

If lucky enough still can meet them in bangkok and stay together and free fuck on the holiday
Old 20-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jenny Emmanuelle 20/06/20 6pm

Little brother was itching for a session after a long break due to CB. Managed to book a session with Bro Emmanuelle despite me visiting his stable for the first time.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Not the prettiest around but still looks cute in my opinion.)
Body: 8/10 (Nice slim body with a bit of a tummy. She used to do a lot of hard labour work back home.)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Not for boob lovers. But I don't mind.)
Frenching: Just some light kissing.
BBBJ: 9/10 (She knows how to wake my little brother up. Nice catbath as well. Did a bit of balls licking. All this despite her wearing braces.)
Massage: 10/10 (I have not had a proper massage since before the CB period. She really knows how and where to press. I even massaged her as a reward.)
GFE: 9/10 (She will cuddle with me while resting. Not once she touched her phone despite hearing lots of notification messages.)
FJ: 9/10 (Only did cowgirl and missionary. Lots of piak piak sound and her moans during missionary. Released my army within minutes.)

Overall: 8.5/10

A satisfying session with a new stable. Communication with OKT was smooth and location is discreet. Shall visit his stable again once things get better. Thanks again Bro Emmanuelle! 👍🏼
Old 20-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

has lucky went back? seems she in sg?
Old 21-06-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
Jenny Emmanuelle 20/06/20 6pm

Little brother was itching for a session after a long break due to CB. Managed to book a session with Bro Emmanuelle despite me visiting his stable for the first time.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Not the prettiest around but still looks cute in my opinion.)
Body: 8/10 (Nice slim body with a bit of a tummy. She used to do a lot of hard labour work back home.)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Not for boob lovers. But I don't mind.)
Frenching: Just some light kissing.
BBBJ: 9/10 (She knows how to wake my little brother up. Nice catbath as well. Did a bit of balls licking. All this despite her wearing braces.)
Massage: 10/10 (I have not had a proper massage since before the CB period. She really knows how and where to press. I even massaged her as a reward.)
GFE: 9/10 (She will cuddle with me while resting. Not once she touched her phone despite hearing lots of notification messages.)
FJ: 9/10 (Only did cowgirl and missionary. Lots of piak piak sound and her moans during missionary. Released my army within minutes.)

Overall: 8.5/10

A satisfying session with a new stable. Communication with OKT was smooth and location is discreet. Shall visit his stable again once things get better. Thanks again Bro Emmanuelle! 👍🏼
Bro mind sharing contact?
Old 21-06-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for kerri from 66plus

Hard to book, due to current dome 1 state.
Had to book in advance! Thanks to okt arrangement.

Look: cute, similar to photo. Will not reject.
Body: petite, around 152? Tanned skin. Slim body, not fat.
Boobs: natural small B
French: yes, lock lips and tongue fight whenever i want.
Bbbj: 1st shot cbj, 2nd shot bbbj. Not sure why. Hehe. Excellent. Full of saliva and DT. Suck me for long time. Will continue to suck till i come, if i dont stop her to fuck.
FJ: excellent, able to handle long and hard pounding. Will lead to change position.
Attitude: very willing to serve. Offered me cold water. And massage after 1st shot.

Can speak very good english. No issue to communicate.

Great experience for me, loves to fuck and suck. Perhaps due to good chemistry.

Ymmv. Thanks.
Old 21-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Is she still ard? Want to try her but seems like thread no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeal View Post
Late FR for kerri from 66plus

Hard to book, due to current dome 1 state.
Had to book in advance! Thanks to okt arrangement.

Look: cute, similar to photo. Will not reject.
Body: petite, around 152? Tanned skin. Slim body, not fat.
Boobs: natural small B
French: yes, lock lips and tongue fight whenever i want.
Bbbj: 1st shot cbj, 2nd shot bbbj. Not sure why. Hehe. Excellent. Full of saliva and DT. Suck me for long time. Will continue to suck till i come, if i dont stop her to fuck.
FJ: excellent, able to handle long and hard pounding. Will lead to change position.
Attitude: very willing to serve. Offered me cold water. And massage after 1st shot.

Can speak very good english. No issue to communicate.

Great experience for me, loves to fuck and suck. Perhaps due to good chemistry.

Ymmv. Thanks.
Old 21-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abang666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zina

80% close to photo
MILF, thicc my fav <3
Double Ds, man made
BBBJ short one uh
FJ willing to acccomodate
Fucking great massage hahahaha geddit

Can speak English, room damn smol, shower oso smol thus shower alone. Overall really smol place cannot really enjoy and explore her thicc body <3
Old 21-06-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 23
JOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to behold

FR on Zina From EMPIRE 69,

Had made a appointment yesterday for Zina due to massage as stated under EMPIRE 69, so decided to give a try. OKT is fast, responsive. Upon reaching the hotel at central area, OKT message the direction to her room. Once reach and knocked the door, a tan and meaty girl open the door, feedback below:-

Looks : 7/10 quite similar to the pics attached but more MILF looks.
Body : 7/10 very tan and meaty, as one of the bro mention like malay girl, with tattoos behind her back and some areas on her body.
Boobs : 8/10 BIG and firm but it is implants (I prefered natural).
French : 2/10 only light kiss because of her braces on her teeth causing her problems, as she need to take panadol to ease the pain.
BBBJ : 3/10 short with no suction due to her braces on her teeth.
FJ : 8/10 after the BBBJ, cap on as she perform cowgirl on me, quite tight till i change to missionary to finish the 1st round.
Massage : 10/10 this is the part i like to mention. Very excellent! not piano type. She laughs & told me that those bros who come to her after 1st shot will not want another round due to massage... SOLID MAN!
Language : English is ok.

Overall she is friendly and professional on her service she providing, will RTF to enjoy her massage and worth the money. Those who like thai massage look no further, she is the one!...
Old 22-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

lol all the reviews on zina makes me want to try her just for the massage
Old 22-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
I need the massage much more than FJ lol, been working from home for so long
no truer words have been said. Gospel man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1