The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
monsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

My post should be titled Beijing's Non-recommendation.

I just got back from work there and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Wuzhou. Thought I'd try out the in-room massage service. Had a quote of RMB300 for 45 minutes. A girl came up to my room and I was quite impressed. She had a slightly native look, hailing from somewhere near Kazakhstan.

After a bit of TCSS, I got ready for the massage and she turned off all the lights! A sign to me that there was more coming. I turned the bed lights back on just so that I could see her since she was quite cute. Next sign that more stuff was on the way was her terrible massage. I really had an aching back and was looking forward to a good massage but she was useless. Too soft. It took only 15 mins before she popped the question, whether i wanted special massage that didn't require her hands! Hmm....I asked how much and she replied RMB2000!!! Obviously I didn't go for it and bargained it down to RMB700 even though she insisted that her service was out of this world.

After we agreed, she stripped off and I had a nice look at her body. A bit of tummy but her boobs were really fine and so were her legs. That got me all turned on until we started the business. She just lay there and expected me to do all the work, until I hinted for her to do a bj. Condom came on and she proceeded. Quite a good job actually. But then, she refused to let me touch anywhere except her boobs! Couldn't touch her pussy at all and kept trying to get me to start the FJ. After a while I sian and just got on with it. Made her go on top and we finished it off there. She complained that my lil bro was too large and painful for her, which I knew wasn't true. She was just trying to get it done with.

Whole thing done within that 45 minutes and she left. I was left with a bad taste in my mouth, feeling stupid and conned. Service couldn't compare with the ones in Sg anytime.

Name: Mary
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 4/10

Damage:RMB1000 total, inclusive of "massage".

Next time, I'll save my money and support the Sg economy.
Old 17-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=hydragen]Bro 69er, where is this Eastern Palace (near Guo Mao)? I go up to Peking quite often and would very much like to try this place.

QUOTE]

You can call Manager Fan 13661001277 for directions.

The facility (inside) is as luxurious as that of Regency. For 1600 you get a VIP suite and FS. About 30 girls to choose from and some used to work at major nightclubs. All major credit cards are welcome

I been to Regency also. Girls are pretty but no FS! That is a big downside for me.

Have any bros been to the sauna at Jiansu Hotel? No FS there either but heard that you can arrange a FS session with the girls other time.
Old 20-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jiang Su Hotel Sauna

Location: near North 3rd ring (North East) Call this number 6422-6633 for exact location
Facility: OK, kind of old but clean;
Girls: 3 massge girls only and all are pretty average;may be they have more girls in late evenings. I didn't do a massage after seeing the girls. I was looking for some hot chics.
Services: HJ only but I heard if you like the girl you can ask to see her else where for FS

Charges: 68 for sauna with free meals and soft drinks; Since I did not try to oil massge I am not too sure exactly how much for HJ, I know it is two hours of massage fee. It says 168? for an hour on the price list but I was told (by a friend) that HJ would go for 700?
Old 22-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
scoobiedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to this ktv with some locals named "Gangtai Mingren Club" in the Chaoyang district, which was about 10 min from my hotel at China World (17 Dongsanhuan Rd 3rd floor Jingri Bldg).

Damage:
Room- 800 with one bottle Chivas
Mummy- 300
Girl- 300 (overnight is 1500 and don't need to pay tip of 300. Short time is 1000)

Girls were wild. Would strip naked and do strip tease.

Took my gal for overnight but was very unhappy and surprised the next morning when I wanted to go for my 3rd round. She said overnight means 2 rounds only???!!?? Did I get conned or is this market practice?
Old 22-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troobloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinHuoChong
Got LiLi 13391918008 from the Taxi Driver from Airport to hotel.
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
Old 22-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 13581572678

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.
Old 22-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

Originally Posted by zhangting
Grand Hyatt Beijing is definitely girl friendly. Was bored in my room and managed to find a chinese website with lot of advertisment. Call this mamasan Ms Li 13466660297 or 64772625 she has on hand quite a number of meimei, tried one from Sichuan, big tits and fantastic blow job.

Very service oriented, call me to check the service and have a chat over the phone. She got girls from Sichuan and North east of China.

Share your experience if you have tried it.
Old 22-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

Originally Posted by zhangting
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13366683286 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.
Old 28-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Originally Posted by Ice2005
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.
Old 29-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788
Originally Posted by Ice2005
Hi

Cut and Paste from above??

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one stupid question I like to ask to all the samster here.... how many hours/shot(s) actually we got from the FL here in beijing for a price of 1200-1400 rmb ?

so far I only have one shot for a 600-800 rmb

anyone can clarify this one ? cheers
Old 06-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
luvgangsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
Dear Bro,

Me not much mentor lah. I have moved to SH for more than a year liao, information about cheong places not very updated. Maybe the senior bros in BJ can help you guys more. Or you can go the the club I mentioned during my last biz trip, but I would like to apologise for not being able to provide more info like, price, exact name of the club as my BJ friend played host.
Pai Seh.
Hi fellow shanghai bro.

When I was there last time in Beijing, I travelled up and down the whole street and could not locate the place. What is the chinese name of the International Friendship Apartments? Is it MOMA (wan guo cheng)?
Old 06-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
luvgangsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Cut and Paste from above??

Regards

PTR
Snr Bro PTR,

I can't help but think this maybe someone's attempt to advertise. hmmm.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Indecent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New guy

Hi all,

I have been lurking around for some time and with the lazy weather today, decided to join in the fun and do some sharing to all that had helped out so much in my knowledge of the mongering scene in Beijing.

1. Yes, Jiangsu hotel does offer FS and it's RMB 1,500 even for members (myself), unless someone manage to negotiate a better price. Service wise is slightly more than average but nothing much to shout about. Can look for the manager called Chris.

2. Called the number provided by Zhangting(previous post) on a girl named QiQi. They had a number of girls and tried 2. One is called Xiao Hong, whereby I think she had either a breast transplant or an uneven breast...it just feels strange, but nothing much to shout about. Damage = RMB 300+30 cab fees. The other (QiQi), was very playful. She gets so wet and aroused, I believe she is in for some anal, so guys that are into this could try her, no promise. Damage = 500+50 cab fees (inclusive of massage)

Didnt managed to search more locations for mongering in Beijing, so couldn't share more. Will post more when I gain more new contacts. My apologies if the post is not up to the forum's standard....will definitely improve and share my experience with all.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

Re: New guy

Thanks very much to MR.Zheng

Hi all:

I have been lurking around for some time and with the lazy weather today, decided to join in the fun and do some sharing to all that had helped out so much in my knowledge of the mongering scene in Beijing.

1. Yes, Jiangsu hotel does offer FS and it's RMB 1,500 even for members (myself), unless someone manage to negotiate a better price. Service wise is slightly more than average but nothing much to shout about. Can look for the manager called Chris.

2. Called the number provided by Zhangting(previous post) on a girl named QiQi. They had a number of girls and tried 2. One is called Xiao Hong, whereby I think she had either a breast transplant or an uneven breast...it just feels strange, but nothing much to shout about. Damage = RMB 300+30 cab fees. The other (QiQi), was very playful. She gets so wet and aroused, I believe she is in for some anal, so guys that are into this could try her, no promise. Damage = 500+50 cab fees (inclusive of massage)

Didnt managed to search more locations for mongering in Beijing, so couldn't share more. Will post more when I gain more new contacts. My apologies if the post is not up to the forum's standard....will definitely improve and share my experience with all.[/QUOTE]

She is number is:13366683286
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1