The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Nice fr! Camera is at main sofa or in the room?
Bro, it is at the main sofa next to entrance door.

I believed room shd be no camera.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Paid mm another visit last week. Absolutely PSE and horny as fuck as no release for 2 wks. The moment enter her room I grabbed her for French lesson while strip off her nighty and start fondling and zhut her firm tits. She wore the type of thongs that I like and drove me nuts. Push her down to the bed, pulled aside her panty and start lashing at her pussy hungrily. She start moaning and before long I stood up took my cock out and demanded her to suck it which she did obediently. I have not washed up yet but too horny already and mm did not mind too the way she sucked me. I stood for a few more minutes enjoying her bbbj before quickly go to quick rinse for more action.

Once back in room it was no holds bar. I went for her pussy again like a maniac. She sensed my deprivation and her sluttiness started surfacing. She squirm and wriggled as I forcefully stuck my tongue to her clit and slurped her lips. Mm pussy always makes me go crazy. Once I hit her spot mm pressed down on my head, but I wasn't going to let her squirt yet. I flipped over and she knew what I wanted liao. Raised my legs high and she start her ar and bbbj. Super high now, asked her to 69 position and she started squirting. She really turned into a hungry slut,going deeper into my ass the more she sensed my excitement while i was slapping her ass and burying my face into her smooth cunt. Omg she must have gushed at least 3 times in 69 and the bed,my face,neck,chest was all wet. I was smothered in her juice, and her moaning and dirty talk was nuts. Told her I want to fuck. Faster put on cap, put her to kneeling position and pulled her in roughly to French while my hands went stimulating her clit furiously...10s later waterfall again over my hands. "快点干你的小烧逼" was her command, I obeyed and pushed her down, pulled her panty one side, spread her legs and entered her clumsily. She is really my type of slut, horny as fuck and reciprocating every dirty act I do to her. We fucked roughly, didn't take long before I exploded inside her pussy. I felt another gush of juice at my cock again and she told me she came too. Couldn't stop throbbing inside her as we both lay down for a breather. Her panties was totally wet. She knew I loved it and smiled at me before using it to rub my dick. She asked me why am I so 猛, I replied cuz you are a slut. Went to shower together and when I stepped out my boner was still going strong. Saw her room mate naked in the living room changing, not bad maybe next round tarma!
huh mm can fj meh
Old 01-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
First time trying TT as MM is not feeling well.

This TT, sibei notti.

I had to come out of the shower when I heard my phone ring ( expecting an important call from my customer).

This TT is really Chee Bye lor! When I was talking to my customer, u know what she did???
She purposely drop my towel and blow me!

Funking hell, her pattern is more than "bedminton"!

Few time I had to act coughing to cover up my shiokness. Once I finished my call, she push me to the bed and start all her business.

This is really a surprise to me. Long time never receive this kind of surprises. SIBEI SONG!

Old man liao, after I came, she still want me try me 2nd time. Had to tell her, I cannot.

Need to take note. I saw camera pointing at sofa area when I was wearing my shoes. For those bro who like to do ur business there with either with MM or TT. Take note. Not sure if this is recorded or not.
Quote:
Bro, it is at the main sofa next to entrance door.

I believed room shd be no camera.
Thanks for tip, got one time we started undressing the minute I enter the house and i almost want to whip out my cock for her to suck. Heng ah !
Old 01-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

I think there shouldn't be any camera in the living room

A couple of times, I told her to greet me topless and she did!
Once she open the door, sometimes I already whip my cock out, molest her and eat her!
Have I fcuk her in the living room? Hell yeah!!
Old 01-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post

Once she open the door, sometimes I already whip my cock out, molest her and eat her!

If u look at the wall, there is the screen which shows the live images.
4 cameras pointing at areas.
-Staircase outside
-door entrance
-cannot remember where
-sofa

As it is a bit dark and I can't see clearly.
Maybe bros who have been there before or going there again can confirm.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post

Thats right... there was once I sat down to remove my shoes, she kneel in front of me and I thought she wanted to take them off for me.

In the end she unzipped me and gave me a blowjob on the spot. I had to stop her before I pre-maturely eject. Surprise blowjobs are the best.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can anyone PM me Cheryl/TT wechat or Line?
Old 01-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First time trying TT as MM is not feeling well.

This TT, sibei notti.

I had to come out of the shower when I heard my phone ring ( expecting an important call from my customer).

This TT is really Chee Bye lor! When I was talking to my customer, u know what she did???
She purposely drop my towel and blow me!

Funking hell, her pattern is more than "bedminton"!

Few time I had to act coughing to cover up my shiokness. Once I finished my call, she push me to the bed and start all her business.

This is really a surprise to me. Long time never receive this kind of surprises. SIBEI SONG!

Old man liao, after I came, she still want me try me 2nd time. Had to tell her, I cannot.

Need to take note. I saw camera pointing at sofa area when I was wearing my shoes. For those bro who like to do ur business there with either with MM or TT. Take note. Not sure if this is recorded or not.
Appreciate Bros can share TT's contact. Will up you in return. TIA
Old 01-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
charkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can someone share with me TT contact please. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 01-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share TT contact pleaseee
Old 01-08-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Man I'm really interested in her now but then you guys talk about cameras in the room, very risky
Old 01-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangkokwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share TT contact please. Thanks
Old 02-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Is Mixue at Rocca Baluster still around? I know she had her period last week but no response coming from her.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Flikeastar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Is Mixue at Rocca Baluster still around? I know she had her period last week but no response coming from her.
Maybe went back no respond from her. But i remember seeing her booking ticket back to china about 2 week ago.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lostlancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bros share TT contacts ? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1