The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
..one besides the ping river has a lot of farangs, compare to the one which opposite it. Talking about food, my all time favourite is fried beef with basil leaves, and the tom yam goong!!
Menu both sides the same, a big jumble from brekkie to supper. Not a foodie, but tom yam was watered down version and not come with warmer. So got cold after 1st sip.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Menu both sides the same, a big jumble from brekkie to supper. Not a foodie, but tom yam was watered down version and not come with warmer. So got cold after 1st sip.
Didn't take a note on both menu, but I know they serve burger, steak fish and chip etc etc, more cater for those farangs. But I prefer Thai dishes.
Ya the Tom yam doesn't come with warmer. Maybe I used to this style, nothing happened to me.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any bros recommend a budget hotel near to the happening spots? My budget for stay is S$50 per night.
Thank you
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
a budget hotel near to the happening spots? My budget for stay is S$50 per night.
Now low season, so you shd get favorable rates. Niman area is good for cafes, bars, pubs popular with young and university crowd. Just go to hotel webbies, Thaihotel discounts sponsor here (with Agoda) or Booking.com. Narrow down our search to locality, sampler here to Niman. You can find plenty circa your budget 50

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...set=20;rows=20
Old 11-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Victoria hotel, at soi 17 niman. There's few which slightly over 50sgd along soi 5, 6 and 7. All is walking distant to famous club like Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity. Nearest shopping centre is kad suan kaew, and there's 24 hr tesco if you need to do some groceries.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Was planning to go China next month but postponed it cause of the weather.
Dun like the current weather. I can tahan cold but not hot n humid. I always enjoy winter in China... My record, wore 3 t-shirts which 2 were long sleeves n a pair of gloves in Jiuzhaigou when it was snowing. The most memorable moment was walking in Shanghai, The Bund with a mm during winter. Super cold but hugging each other walking, si beh song Happened 10 yrs ago....
Wa.. U soooo old liao ah?? 55555

This Winter when u going to CNX? Maybe I join u over weekend..need to clear leave leh...
Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Wa.. U soooo old liao ah?? 55555
Guess we know each other for about 10 yrs too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
This Winter when u going to CNX? Maybe I join u over weekend..need to clear leave leh...
Diam diam say join me. Yrs ago said join me in BKK now Chiang Mai...
Old 11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Intro by Hunterhi (though I not personally stayed), Niman Mai Design. Promo thb1250 including free wifi and brekkie, and various room themes. Myself might want to give it a shot

http://nimmanmaihotel.com/studio-thai.php
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Intro by Hunterhi (though I not personally stayed), Niman Mai Design. Promo thb1250 including free wifi and brekkie, and various room themes. Myself might want to give it a shot

http://nimmanmaihotel.com/studio-thai.php
Have you try Baiyoke Ciao Hotel with nice location and reasonable price. Will book this hotel if plan to cnx.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
...Baiyoke Ciao Hotel with nice location and reasonable price. Will book this hotel if plan to cnx.
Not tried it yet, but looks good on webbie pics. Big rooms 50sqm normal, and 65sqm for deluxe -mai peng circa 50 bucks. Guess it's apartment style, size wise. But no brekkie included.

Not stayed in Niman area (so called new down town) so far, recently at Seven Senses (with companion, romantic Lanna style). Before, stayed at few places within old city gate.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Now low season, so you shd get favorable rates. Niman area is good for cafes, bars, pubs popular with young and university crowd. Just go to hotel webbies, Thaihotel discounts sponsor here (with Agoda) or Booking.com. Narrow down our search to locality, sampler here to Niman. You can find plenty circa your budget 50

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...set=20;rows=20
Thank you for the reply.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Victoria hotel, at soi 17 niman. There's few which slightly over 50sgd along soi 5, 6 and 7. All is walking distant to famous club like Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity. Nearest shopping centre is kad suan kaew, and there's 24 hr tesco if you need to do some groceries.
Thank you for your reply too.
Old 17-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ctws2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros, planning my virgin trip. did a quick reading from the earlier pages and this violin karaoke bar seems to have the finest syt in town. but it comes with a hefty price tag including the BF. But if thats the place to find good puyings then no choice

How does Clubs like warmup works? similar to coyote in danok??
Old 19-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctws2008 View Post
dear bros, planning my virgin trip. did a quick reading from the earlier pages and this violin karaoke bar seems to have the finest syt in town. but it comes with a hefty price tag including the BF. But if thats the place to find good puyings then no choice

How does Clubs like warmup works? similar to coyote in danok??

Yup Violin have a number of SYT, but however sometimes these SYT doesn't like to go out with a customer who just come to barfine them, unless you don't mind spending more than what you spent in Danok to get a SYT. Say maybe about 10k baht or more.

Warm Up is a disco similar like Funky Villa.
Old 20-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

Newbie question.

After arriving in Chiangmai airport, what is the best and safest way for transportation to hotel? My hotel don't provide airport pickup so I have to make my own way there. Are there a lot of touting at the airport?

Thank you for any replies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1