The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Nanjing

Thanks for the tip bro tiko, will look you up if nearby.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Dear Nanjing brothers,

Manage to find a BBS near Xinjiekou...

Just a brief report, I only saw 3 gers and they all look like milfs to me... 30plus... slim ones though.... looks 5-6... massage is 150 cny, other special services got to nego with the lady... I did not try as no chio ones....

May drop by another day and see if there are other 'superior' goods around....

ALways like to recee and discover joints! This is part of the excitement!

If bros are interested in this joint, do let me know....
Old 07-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
conlonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros can try 九尊皇会所 at 大桥南路。Normal FS at 268 (common shower and bathpool), but i'd rather prefer a 包厢 at 600 for a dedicated bathroom with the gal providing shower and massage. Additional 100 for 红绳。Good service with hardworking girls additional foot massages/採耳/etc for additional 48 per service available in individual massage rooms.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Bro, how do you grade the gers in terms of looks and figures?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by conlonsg View Post
bros can try 九尊皇会所 at 大桥南路。Normal FS at 268 (common shower and bathpool), but i'd rather prefer a 包厢 at 600 for a dedicated bathroom with the gal providing shower and massage. Additional 100 for 红绳。Good service with hardworking girls additional foot massages/採耳/etc for additional 48 per service available in individual massage rooms.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
conlonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, how do you grade the gers in terms of looks and figures?

Thanks
I'll rate looks from 7 - 8. Quite normal and not exactly those very very chio types, although a few are above that grade. Got quite a number of girls to choose from so in terms of figure i'm sure you'll get what u want. No. 26 is the 红牌 there by the way. But she also quite 大牌 and 上钟 selectively.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
buayKan! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors...

My first visit to tha Nanjing thread.

I'll be making my virgin trip to Nanjing end of this month.

Tentative date is around 29th to 30th.

Any brothers in NJ is familiar with the Chiong places wanna Chiong together?

Also, which hotel is a good place to stay? Is there a marriot or something?

PM me if I can join your party... Never been there before, so will really need help here...

Thanks in advance
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for the info....

Quote:
Originally Posted by conlonsg View Post
I'll rate looks from 7 - 8. Quite normal and not exactly those very very chio types, although a few are above that grade. Got quite a number of girls to choose from so in terms of figure i'm sure you'll get what u want. No. 26 is the 红牌 there by the way. But she also quite 大牌 and 上钟 selectively.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Nanjing brothers,

Manage to find a BBS near Xinjiekou...

Just a brief report, I only saw 3 gers and they all look like milfs to me... 30plus... slim ones though.... looks 5-6... massage is 150 cny, other special services got to nego with the lady... I did not try as no chio ones....

May drop by another day and see if there are other 'superior' goods around....

ALways like to recee and discover joints! This is part of the excitement!

If bros are interested in this joint, do let me know....
there are quite many TN shops which provide FJ around XJK, Sheraton Hotel till the end of 北圩路, but hardly find younger gal. FJ can as low as rmb80.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 14
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Available from rmb80??? This kind they pay me or I pay them kind of quality? JK JK

On the serious note, any chance you can elaborate more details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
there are quite many TN shops which provide FJ around XJK, Sheraton Hotel till the end of 北圩路, but hardly find younger gal. FJ can as low as rmb80.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Available from rmb80??? This kind they pay me or I pay them kind of quality? JK JK

On the serious note, any chance you can elaborate more details?
walk around to those small streets, u should be able to locate them. too bad I'm not in Nanjing anymore, else I can bring u there.

for the experience of rmb80, me give u the dialogue (what can I recall from my memory...)

after some pressing at one of the small TN shop which located near Sheraton Hotel....

她:还要什么服务吗?
我:还有啥服务?
她:帮你打
我:我自己会,不需要
她:那你想要什么?
我:这儿怎么收费?(pointed to her pussy)
她:两百
我:你不会去抢,我昨天在隔壁那条街才一百 (bullshit)
她:那就一百吧
我:那你刚才怎么开口就要两百呀?
她:坑得了一个算一个嘛 (she in fact quite honest)
我:我今天没带那么多钱,改天吧!(bullshit)
她:来嘛,我受不了了。。。 (also bullshit)
我:我只剩八十块,没钱了,下次吧!
她:八十块也行!来吧!我们到后面那间房。。。。

once step into the room behind the shop, she just pull down her underwear and asked me to enter her...

她:快!最近查的严!
我:我都还没硬,咋做呀?

she then help to do hj but my kuku totally dun have respond... hehe

我:算了吧!这个样子是做不了爱滴
她:我已经脱了,小费要给的哦
我:哈哈!快穿回你的底裤吧,你不是说最近查得严吗?

at the end, I paid her rmb100 for the tips......

I usually say dun bring enough money and it always is the best excuse for myself, who know that gal so hungry for money... me really dun have mood to do anything in such kind of small TN shop, just wanna let them do some pressing, touching and tok cok sing song...

I was living quite lonely when just arrived in this city. Thus, I always venture around this city n tried to do sth just to kill time... I even tried rmb5 hair cut b4...
Old 22-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To all brothers in Nanjing…. With the sammyboy spirit to venture out and explore, I finally managed to find a decent sauna in this city with a happie ending… It is not cheap by any means and I will explain why later on in this FR….

The place is called Hot Springs found inside Central Hotel at Zhong shan road. It is at the basement of the hotel. Essentially, there is this package whereby it includes 1) Kidney maintenance (45 mins) 2) massaging your thighs (45mins) and 3) foot reflex (45 mins) for a total price of CNY 558 and the sauna will waive off usage of the sauna facilities for a price of CNY 166 (if I remembered correctly). That means the ger will stay with you for a good 2 hrs plus with you…

I did not try the sauna facilities that day and went straight to the massage… and pls note that one cannot select the gers and there will be no parade. So it was a hit or a miss… I
Saw 2 gers that day and they range from 5-6… the ger that I took has quite a decent looks but damm small breast so was abit sian as I am a boobs lover … she massaged quite decently and her balls massage was quite good…. I also manage to fondle with her breast and squeeze her nipples… hehehehe… so essentially if one manage to find a gem there… you can squeeze for a gd 2 hrs.. … The HJ was not bad and she also offered to fire 2 rounds for me…. Hehehehe

There is also an oil massage for abt CNY700plus and FS for a good CNY1280… I heard that the gers for FS ranges from 8-9 and is very solid… the manager also mentioned to me that this is a members club so in future they will offer the FS ones to members only….

Hope follow Nanjing brothers will like my FR and do let me know if there are other good places in NJ!

Cheers!

thanks bro tiko, very helpful info. this afernoon, i took a trip to the sauna and tried the 588 package. it is not mentioned in the menu, but was able to ask for it.

I choose body massage and a very slim, tall gal came to serve me. She got a couple of C cups as well. very shioks and made me fire twice in 70 mins.

Probably will visit there one more time before back to sg. Again, thanks to bro tiko.
Old 24-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Hey bro,

glad u like it... i like big boobies as well... if you still remember their numbers, pls share them with me? heheheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
thanks bro tiko, very helpful info. this afernoon, i took a trip to the sauna and tried the 588 package. it is not mentioned in the menu, but was able to ask for it.

I choose body massage and a very slim, tall gal came to serve me. She got a couple of C cups as well. very shioks and made me fire twice in 70 mins.

Probably will visit there one more time before back to sg. Again, thanks to bro tiko.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
narcosis is a glorious beacon of lightnarcosis is a glorious beacon of lightnarcosis is a glorious beacon of lightnarcosis is a glorious beacon of lightnarcosis is a glorious beacon of lightnarcosis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Yo bro, this hot uzebec gal already went back to xinjiang liao...

NJ 1912 street has some of the better pubs discos in nanjing, quite nice to try it out if you r there, maybe can get some luck...

I heard of a town call MaAnShan, just out of nj maybe 1 hr ride in the province of Anhui, its a town call the red light district of nj, cheap and young fucks ard, wonder if any of u try b4?
Hi bro GreenHorny,

I am based in maanshan, and I wish I am based in Nanjing instead.

Not much happenings here. It's true that many Nanjing residence will drive up here, especially during the weekends for the cheap sauna. The most popular one is Cuilin 翠林. Last time I heard it's 48 or 68 Yuan per entry (stay as long as you like as the place opens 24/7), which includes buffet style meals, lazy chairs to rest and sleep on, dipping in pools and showers. Extra charges for massages. The locals usually go there early in the day and leave after dinner. I have never tried the place myself.

There are local pimps you can contact by phone, damage is about 300 yuan to 700 yuan a pop, no time limit. Take outs from KTVs are 800 to 1200 yuan.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Old 27-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Durex1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, u can try 金池塘at 戴家村.take a cab and they will know the place. basically its a bath house where u can take a shower and then lie down at the resting place. there will be girls at the counter for you to choose.damage at rmb150. girls mostly from DongBei.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JJ yang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Samster Folks:

I went with 2 cheongsters today to the 金色年代 KTV at 玄武酒店 and the damage was as follows:

Room: 968 (Small as there were 3 of us...abt 50 bottles of beer).
Mummy: 400 (I dun know why there are 2 mummies...so silly)
Princess: 400
Gal: 500/gal

I dint opt of the hard liquor (2 bottles for 1880) Really EXPENSIVE!!!

For a tier 2 city like Nanjing; I dun think this is cheap...

Good luck Fellas...

We founda few cheap sauna places...will update shortly on a FR with the details.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1