The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 24-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 7
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wanted to try see if can get 388 today, but I see the amount of people around, I head to PRC house again lol ... Even there, also need to wait.
I did manage to get 388 & went for the VIP package,after waiting for around 30 mins,but left an unhappy man. She was obviously overcame by fatigue, attitude still good but very rushed service,the session ended early with still around 15 mins left.
Told the OKT his girl was too tired,he didn't respond at all.

Many thanks to Bro wondersex for his earlier juicy FR on 188, hopefully I will
be as lucky as him when I look for this pretty syt.

Last edited by TingWai; 24-10-2022 at 09:07 PM. Reason: amended
Old 24-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Were there any girls in the fish tank?
I see a cluster of people outside, so I didn't go in to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
I did manage to get 388 & went for the VIP package,after waiting for around 30 mins,but left an unhappy man. She was obviously overcame by fatigue, attitude still good but very rushed service,the session ended early with still around 15 mins left.
Then luckily didn't go and try. Didn't know today also got so many people there.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Tried the popular 188 last Fri, arrived around 2 but she already had 7 dicks before me, really amazed me that she still provide full bar GFE.
Chose 120 room and it’s a new experience, I had cup noodle and cold drink. She is very accommodate, riding non stop until I ask her come down, pace getting slow because she’s tired, then pump her at missionary and cum at doggy by her tight pussy, despite fucked so many times daily, I can still feel her tightness and pussy grip, youth is really amazing. Chit chat and heard that she’s planning to end her visa earlier. I’ll miss her when she leave.

Name 188
Face 8 SYT
Boob enchanced C not my tea
Body sexy with tattoos
Service super, treat you like master
GFE like talking to next door girlfriend, passable English

RTF definitely a yes
Finally get to try G188 today. Her GFE and services are excellent but no kissing for me too

I have the same experience about tightness. Missionary position is very tight. I did not take VIP but normal $60. And RTF is yes
Old 24-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Finally get to try G188 today. Her GFE and services are excellent but no kissing for me too

I have the same experience about tightness. Missionary position is very tight. I did not take VIP but normal $60. And RTF is yes
Seems like 188 maintains consistent gd service of always being friendly which okt said is her strength...188 is really a nice girl can't imagine her treating any bros badly...okt did warn me abt 388 giving service is see her mood...another reason why I have never picked 388 is cos she always look very unhappy and fierce in fish tank...funny thing is both girls are best friends...
Old 24-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

188 and 388 main diff is 188 is more friendly... 388 is forvever working as she has way too many customer so i guess its normal for her be feel tired and want to end her service quickly... i will be sticking to 188 or 333... just my opinion, they look more appealing..
Old 25-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Actually 388 looks appealing but she really got lao niang vibe, 6-7 girls at fish tank during my visit, 188 and 388 are standout from the girls easily by looks, 388 doesn’t give the welcome feel to me.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Many thanks to Bro wondersex for his earlier juicy FR on 188, hopefully I will
be as lucky as him when I look for this pretty syt.
How's 388 body like naked? I rmb she's super short, petite and has a somewhat fat, def not slim body right?

Some days I think 388 look super pretty and some days look normal only...

Yea u shld def take 188.. attitude gd and her body is the closest to a hot model's body in this hse..
Old 25-10-2022, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 7
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How's 388 body like naked? I rmb she's super short, petite and has a somewhat fat, def not slim body right?

Some days I think 388 look super pretty and some days look normal only...

Yea u shld def take 188.. attitude gd and her body is the closest to a hot model's body in this hse..
Ya she doesn't look slim because of her height,definitely not the slender type I crave for. Some of the earlier posts gave very true and views, when I was there
looking into the tank,almost all they girls in there didn't gave eye contact or
smiles,simply not interested in their potential customers.

Thanks for your recommendation of 188, I will still take the VIP then,when I chiong I wish to relax both of my body & mind.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya she doesn't look slim because of her height,definitely not the slender type I crave for. Some of the earlier posts gave very true and views, when I was there
looking into the tank,almost all they girls in there didn't gave eye contact or
smiles,simply not interested in their potential customers.

Thanks for your recommendation of 188, I will still take the VIP then,when I chiong I wish to relax both of my body & mind.
Ok haha...I rmb seeing a WL that was very short and looked like a ball in this hse...any bro know the number?
Old 25-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok haha...I rmb seeing a WL that was very short and looked like a ball in this hse...any bro know the number?
388??? Lol.... what a way to describe as ball.... hahaha....
Old 25-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i saw 388, honestly she looks the prettiest, but i didn’t take her coz like some bros said i think she got a bit of tummy.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

188 very dark skin?
Old 25-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nasasc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
i saw 388, honestly she looks the prettiest, but i didn’t take her coz like some bros said i think she got a bit of tummy.
bro,388, how high is she? Thanks
Old 25-10-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
188 very dark skin?
Fair skin, slightly tanned