The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
TGIF bros....
Bored so was browsing some of the other stables here on my Tab and came across this: http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=2763

Wah acrobat sia!
BJ with a handstand I a bit afraid she'll collapse on mini-me or lose her balance and body slam lardy me!
This is known as 360 degrees BJ. Something that some MPs train their MLs to do. It's just a gimmick; it does nothing to add to the enjoyment of the customer.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This is known as 360 degrees BJ. Something that some MPs train their MLs to do. It's just a gimmick; it does nothing to add to the enjoyment of the customer.
I defer to your authority on this subject bro - thanks for the info.
I agree customer will be worried about 50KG landing on KKJ or torso so that alone will detract from act.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros know is SLG Milan/Yi Xin staying east side still in Singapore? Thanks.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Is the person even real? Thank goodness you went, I was really considering giving her a try previously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya I have always wondered. With her looks and figure, $100 seems impossible to be true. Hence never tried. But she ard damn long already.
Would say her actual looks are about 70% close to photos? Real life look even more like the slutty ah lian type.

Only tried her cos she works near to where I was at the time and responded fast. Having had another bad experience at the hotel she’s working out of previously, I don’t think I’ll ever go back there again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Damn, gotta give this to you man!
what do u mean in the first post bout her that OKT tries to be nice?

Thank You
Standard shit la, talk to me nice nice, call me “sir” all that, try and offer me bottled water, all just to make sure I pay the full amount the bitch was asking for.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes. You may have missed the boat coz she might not accept you even if you manage to get her contact.
Darn it! Really wanted to give her a try! Really reminds me of Angel, no matter what, I can never seem to get a response from her if there’s even a slot.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
v3rnon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2-day ago FR for
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

Due to last minute booking, can only go for MP.
Already knew in mind that the service will b discounted.

Look: 7/10 (like the photo in black top)
Body: good B
Playability: 4G, allow rubbing outside her panties
Massage: 4/10 (10min)
RTM: no. Whole action ends in 45min (including shower), u would not maximum ur 60min package
Old 04-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Why would she keep accepting his booking when she knew he has been stealing keys?
Beats me man. I guess business is business eh? She changed her locks 3 times and each time he stole her keys. Wah sneaky fella.. not sure if she still accept his booking or not but she said he rarely finds her already. Then again... ML's tales. Take it however you want lol. I just listen and went "orh ok.. tsktsk"
Old 04-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Darn it! Really wanted to give her a try! Really reminds me of Angel, no matter what, I can never seem to get a response from her if there’s even a slot.
Whats got to do with angel, u mean difficulty of booking ?
Old 04-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
My regular ml told me that one bro always take home her panties from the hangar. Ok for such perversion but at least buy her new ones at next visit. Cheapskate !
out of this world!

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 04-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokarl View Post
Would say her actual looks are about 70% close to photos? Real life look even more like the slutty ah lian type.

Only tried her cos she works near to where I was at the time and responded fast. Having had another bad experience at the hotel she’s working out of previously, I don’t think I’ll ever go back there again.
Thanks bro, have always wanted to establish how legit her looks are.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is the person even real? Thank goodness you went, I was really considering giving her a try previously.
I also liked the pics but pretty pic I scared. And those vids didn’t help. So didn’t try.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya I have always wondered. With her looks and figure, $100 seems impossible to be true. Hence never tried. But she ard damn long already.
Well Tian Niu is genuinely gorgeous at $100. Still have gems, just have to uncover.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha- I am so touched. To the bro who checked in with YZ about me. Thank you for your concern 🙏
Feels really good to have other bros watching out for me☺️
I can feel da brooooomance
Old 04-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well Tian Niu is genuinely gorgeous at $100. Still have gems, just have to uncover.
True to that
Old 04-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Haha- I am so touched. To the bro who checked in with YZ about me. Thank you for your concern 🙏
Feels really good to have other bros watching out for me☺️
I can feel da brooooomance
check simi, can be more specific
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1