The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Danok trip

to all bros staying around Klang Valley,

if u guys have regular trip to danok, can u all pm to me.

most of my buddies now grounded.

so have to find new cheong kakis to danok.

cheers
Old 25-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
No offence, if you not loaded and not handsome. Better dont try it. Very hard to fish. My humble 2 cents.

Enjoy bro
like that i jialat liao ler, i'm both loaded & handsome, young some more, how huh? got any lobang for me? btw, you got see my big bro recently, still lurking in his favorite hangout in danok bo?
Old 25-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gilagila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Pearl,

Remember me? I think not. Still going strong.... hehehe
Old 25-07-2008, 03:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
CB!!

Ur phone number same meh?? call but not switched on le..

Kns.. On bo?
on la.... number still the same. was in hatyai la... no roaming la... tiu....
Old 25-07-2008, 03:28 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle60 View Post
Guys just like to check, do i bring RM there or just go there with my SGD and change to thai baht?

And also anyone can advise besides oscar hotel, which has got a bathtub and safe deposit box in the room? Heard Oliver is good but not sure if they have these 2 things in the room.
both RM and baht are ok to use in danok. it depend on the rate. take the batter rate one. keke....

KPK got bathtub and wifi but wifi only available at floor 8 and 9. Rate is RM75 and if you pay using thai baht, only 720baht (save RM3). The rest like hotel holywood, oliver and hi class, all dont have wifi and bathtub. Hope this help.
Old 25-07-2008, 03:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
like that i jialat liao ler, i'm both loaded & handsome, young some more, how huh? got any lobang for me? btw, you got see my big bro recently, still lurking in his favorite hangout in danok bo?
Sifu, you are killing me... me not dare to speak infront of you lo... you are same level as my great grand sifu T_T. Me just small fly and "pian chiak" here only la..

of course la, you are loaded, handsome and young. so no need to intro you gal la.... gal will flood you untill you can not breath lo like our great grand sifu T_T. Really need to learn from you, sifu.....

He is hanging in his regular place la.... just drink with him in club model 2 days a go.... keke
Old 26-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR on 21 July

reach Danok in the noon time, check into hotel very fast.

take a lunch with mayor Peter and freinds. later check in back to room, feel very bored and remember an ML recomendate by bro goodtham. call her and she say she is free. ask her for a room massage.

about 15mins later, door bell ring, open the door and wow, she got the looks

the usual massage SOP and soon she say she is tired. i ask her to lay down on the bed and get some rest while i am wacthing TV.

soon, her hand was rubbing my tommy, hehehe, i am not that thin, so got adorable tommy to rub with ..

she is really good in teasing you and me, hungry for sex after a long absent... she really in control of the whole session. she lick and teasing you all the time. did the cowgirl and ended in missionary.

i give her 8.5 for the whole session... nice boob and smooth skin. very GFE too. really did relief my stress before i go to my Tatoo
Old 27-07-2008, 02:46 AM
SamSter

Just came back from Danok. A 3D2N trip... tiring... kan

23th July
Reached Danok around 8pm Siam Clock with another 2 partner in crime (etch88 and the_saint). Check in Hotel high class. First time staying there, room is nice, new and spacious. Rate is only RM55 per night. This hotel also renting their hotel room as monthly basis at RM600 (heard from friend). So quite a number of room already occupied by puyings.

Went for dinner at roadside wantan mee store with danok mayor. Then head to our regular hang out place model club to meet with bro Thai_traveller. Gals already flooding bro T_T's table liao, keke. After while later, my targeted gal came to me to say hi, i bought her lady's drink and hang her 1 flower when she dance on stage. But heard from mamasan that she doesnt do booking, so never ask her to go back hotel with me. Just be friend lo... keke...

Left Model club around 12am, then head to Satit disco to look for bro etch88. First time to satit disco, very dark inside, alot people shaking head. scary lo.... There was few gals in bro etch88. All are FL and only 1 caught my eyes. Not bad looking, syt. Since still no gal to accompany me overnight. So i took her back lo.

Reached hotel around 2am. Abit drunk and tiring. Had a session with her and a session again next day morning 8am. Please see below for FR

name: Ah teah
boobs : ~33b (size just right to me, keke)
Skin : tan like normal thai gal
face: 5/10 (innocent look)
FK: 6/10 (short)
BJ: 6/10 (to bad no bbbj)
FJ: 5/10 (Pussy not wet although i was trying hard, end up apply KY, abit potong stim)
GFE: 6/10 (refuse to bathing together)
RTF: Dont think so (No feel)
Damage: Gave her RM200 before she left.

24th July

Woke up around 9pm and had breakfast at roadside store near oscar hotel while waiting for another 2 bro in crime to come from KL. Then we head to hatyai for praying. We spent our whole afternoon in hatyai.

Back to Danok around 6pm siam clock. Decided to Call out a ML from satit massage. Got this number from a bro, not sure she do extra or not, but very sweet looking, SYT... She came to my hotel room 15mins later after call. Started with a decent massage... swee talk to her and she seems to remember me but not totally. So i just talk nonsense to her and make her song. 30 minutes later, started to talk dirty with her to see her respond. Wow, she is ok with that. then i started to raba-raba her till her be tahan and stop massage then rest beside me. then Me roaming her whole body and ask her whether want "lar kai". then she said want money. i said no problem la. Then we go shower together and she clean me up and i clean her up tooo..... she is fair and petite size, can not tahan to fcuk her liao

After upnam songkun. we proceed to bed. I started kiss her. FK is allowed, then finger her. Tiu, wet very fast lo.... but to bad she dont bj.... nvm la... young ma, only 22. then do her misionary then switch to doggie and cowboy.... she moan softly... syiok man..... finally unload missionary... keke.... she acompany me awhile before she go off. below is the FR

name: Ah Geh
boobs : ~32A (Small la, but i am not big boobs lover, keke)
Skin : Fair and smooth
face: 7/10 (innocent look, super SYT look)
FK: 8/10 (Like kissing gf lo, good feeling)
BJ: 0/10 (No bj)
FJ: 8/10 (Pussy wet quickly, very accommodate and nice moaning)
GFE: 8/10 (one of the best encounter)
RTF: Definitely yes (Will try to ask her to overnight liao, keke)
Damage: RM100 + RM30 (massage)

After the session, went to have dinner at the roadside crab store. Then head to Model club to cheong. Nothing much special there. then back to hotel to sleep. Too tiring liao....

25th July

Bro pearl arriving around 3pm. After check in hotel. We proceed to have massage at mutiara spa behind oscar hotel. Damage is Rm50 only, 2hrs for oil massage, steam room and jacuzzi. Just chose a gal, do not plan to have hanky panky.

Dinner at the roadside crab store again before proceed to Club model. This time got fresh water prawn and seashell. Fresh, delicious and cheap. 5 person eat around RM80 only.

Attack model club again with at least 4 liquor and 1 tequila. Dont know who are going to drunk this time liao.. keke... This gang people are really party animal. Drink and play like no buddy business lo, keke...
i am the first one knocked out. left model club around 12pm siam clock and back to hotel to sleep. I dont even remember how i go back to hotel le that night. maybe crawl back one... haha...

26th July

A sad day to me as leaving danok with bro pearl. Next trip will be probably a month or 2 later liao. sian le..... I miss all the puyings le..... :P
Old 27-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Danok updates ...,

trips : 6 days 5 nites

21 July

reach at about 2pm. check into Hi Class hotel. take a shower and rested for a while. then too boring, call up a ML from Oscar.

name: Ah dah
boobs : 33 (nice and firm)
face: 6.5 (with the exotic looks)
FK: 6/10 (very wet)
BJ: - (didnt manage)
FJ: 8/10 (she in control all the way, and she is very good in it)
GFE: 7.5 (kissing and shower together)
RTF: yes i will
Damage: Gave her RM100

later at 5pm, call up Danok Mayor and my Tatoo freind, we had a light dinner by the roadside. then later, we proceed to my room for my Tatoo making. its takes 3 hours to finish, the pain and time spend was worth it, and my Tatoo came out very nice. too bad i still learning how to insert image here or else i can show to you guys. later, when for a supper and head to Helo BKK to say hi to some freinds there (spend about 45mins) and then head to Model Club (spend about 2 hours). was playing games with the dancers and waitress until about 1am, then head back to Hotel and get some rest. No tapau that nite.

22 July

rush out from Danok as early as possible, got to go to Langkawi to settle some work. finish work at about 2pm, planning to go back to Danok but bro etch88 call and ask me to wait for him as he will be caming to Penang on 23 July. so i slowly head back to Penang. reach Penang, my bakso call up and we had dinner and later to my house. spend some quality time at home with her and send her back the next morning.

23 July

Reached Danok around 8pm Siam Clock with etch88 and holymannn. (report is the same like what bro holymannn mention). too bad i was drunk at about 12am after too much of wisky on the neat when i play games with the dancers and mamasan. bad lucky that nite, keep on losing and have to drink more (at Model Club)

Leave 12am with bro Holymannn to Satit disco, saw the puying that my freinds introduce. chit chat a while with her but i am not in the mood for an overnite session as i am really drunk by that time. stay there about 20 mins and head back alone to my room. took a shower and vomitted. landed on the bed and sleep the whole nite thru.

24 July

Woke up around 9pm and had breakfast at roadside store near oscar hotel while waiting for another 2 bro (bro Kiko and Decent)to come from KL. Then we head to hatyai for praying. We had flower shower there (for business good luck)

Later in the afternoon, 3 bros when back to Danok, while me and Decent still hang around in Hatyai. We when for a body massage at Hatyai Central Hotel.

name: liew liew
boobs : nice from the shirt look
Skin : fair and lovely
face: 8 (very SYT look)
MS: 5.5/10 (not much strength)
GFE: 7.5 (very accommodating)
Damage: RM24 + RM10 (tips)

head to Lee Garden, did some shopping and have some aiscream at Swensens. call up my puying at Hatyai to join us. She came with her freinds, so it is just nice, 2 guys and 2 puying.

then at about 7.45pm, we when to Garden Home hotel to check out Kiss Lounge puying. wow, saw some nice SYT looking puying there but too bad, they already been booked, so sad la. bro Decent also didnt manage to get any, so ended up, he call up his regular puying. the Puying came with her car and sent us back to Danok, join up with bro holymannn, kiko and etch88 for crab eating session.

later we head to Model Club for some drink. was there with a puying (ah Pang). nothing much to report as all bros is very tired already. manage to chit chat and get phone no from a waitress working at model club. head back to room at about 12pm with my puying. chit chat and get to know her better. no FK session as both also very tired.

name: Ah Pang
boobs : 34
Skin : fair but a bit plum
face: 6.5 (innocent look)
FK: -
BJ: -
FJ: -
GFE: 3/10 (no comment)
RTF: 100% nope
Damage: Gave her RM150 (a lesson learn - you know what i mean la)

25 July

wake up at about 8.30am. call up bro Decent and Holymannn. had our breakfast by the roadside. after that, when to temple for praying and blessing for my new Tatoo. bro etch88, call and we meet up with him at the hotel lobby. laying down plans and bro decent, kiko and etch88 decide to go to Hatyai for MK at Robinson and shopping. so bro holymannn and me decide to stay back to welcome bro TMC and Pearlbang arrival.

as for me after a 'pak gor' nite, my head is fully loaded with water (sperms), which i need to relief badly. call up another ML from Oscar for a massage session.

name: Ah Noi
face: 7/10 (exotic look with short hair)
FK: 8/10 (wet and shave)
BJ: 7/10 (bbbj)
FJ: 8/10 (missionary, doggie and cowgirl)
GFE: 8/10 (great teaser)
Damage: Gave her RM100 (2 session)

later when out makan with bros and head back to room for shower for tonite action. like what bro holymannn reported, it was a wild nite long. saw my target dancer puying and my waitress together. had an on and off session hugging both the whole nite long. drinking was wild the whole nite. was totally out of control. stay there until Model Club closed at 3am (malay time). pass my room key to the dancer and i head off with other bros for supper. During the supper, manage to meet up 2 puyings and got thier contact no...., hehehehe, looks like i got more new target to attack soon. Reach hotel at about 4am and had a session in the toilet..., hehehe.

26th July

Leave danok with a very heavy heart with bro pearlbang and holymannn. my body pass thru Malaysian custom but my soul is still in Danok. it was a great and quality times spend both in Danok and Hatyai. Enjoy the puyings and also with party maniac Heng Tai (bro TMC, Decent, etch88, Pearlbang, Holymannn, Kiko and Mayor).

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 28-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Danok and Hatyai updates ....,

21 July

reach at about 2pm. check into Hi Class hotel. take a shower and rested for a while. then too boring, call up a ML from Oscar.

name: Ah dah
boobs : 33 (nice and firm)
face: 6.5 (with the exotic looks)
FK: 6/10 (very wet)
BJ: - (didnt manage)
FJ: 8/10 (she in control all the way, and she is very good in it)
GFE: 7.5 (kissing and shower together)
Damage: Gave her RM100

later at 5pm, call up Danok Mayor and my Tatoo freind, we had a light dinner by the roadside. then later, we proceed to my room for my Tatoo making. its takes 3 hours to finish, the pain and time spend was worth it, and my Tatoo came out very nice. too bad i still learning how to insert image here or else i can show to you guys. later, when for a supper and head to Helo BKK to say hi to some freinds there (spend about 45mins) and then head to Model Club (spend about 2 hours). was playing games with the dancers and waitress until about 1am, then head back to Hotel and get some rest. No tapau that nite.

22 July

rush out from Danok as early as possible, got to go to Langkawi to settle some work. finish work at about 2pm, planning to go back to Danok but bro etch88 call and ask me to wait for him as he will be caming to Penang on 23 July. so i slowly head back to Penang. reach Penang, my bakso call up and we had dinner and later to my house. spend some quality time at home with her and send her back the next morning.

23 July

Reached Danok around 8pm Siam Clock with etch88 and holymannn. (report is the same like what bro holymannn mention). too bad i was drunk at about 12am after too much of wisky on the neat when i play games with the dancers and mamasan. bad lucky that nite, keep on losing and have to drink more (at Model Club)

Leave 12am with bro Holymannn to Satit disco, saw the puying that my freinds introduce. chit chat a while with her but i am not in the mood for an overnite session as i am really drunk by that time. stay there about 20 mins and head back alone to my room. took a shower and vomitted. landed on the bed and sleep the whole nite thru.

24 July

Woke up around 9pm and had breakfast at roadside store near oscar hotel while waiting for another 2 bro (bro Kiko and Decent)to come from KL. Then we head to hatyai for praying. We had flower shower there (for business good luck)

Later in the afternoon, 3 bros when back to Danok, while me and Decent still hang around in Hatyai. We when for a body massage at Hatyai Central Hotel.

name: liew liew
boobs : nice from the shirt look
face: 8 (very SYT look)
MS: 5.5/10 (not much strength)
GFE: 7.5 (very accommodating)
Damage: RM24 + RM10 (tips)

head to Lee Garden, did some shopping and have some aiscream at Swensens. call up my puying at Hatyai to join us. She came with her freinds, so it is just nice, 2 guys and 2 puying.

then at about 7.45pm, we when to Garden Home hotel to check out Kiss Lounge puying. wow, saw some nice SYT looking puying there but too bad, they already been booked, so sad la. bro Decent also didnt manage to get any, so ended up, he call up his regular puying. the Puying came with her car and sent us back to Danok, join up with bro holymannn, kiko and etch88 for crab eating session.

later we head to Model Club for some drink. was there with a puying (ah Pang). nothing much to report as all bros is very tired already. manage to chit chat and get phone no from a waitress working at model club. head back to room at about 12pm with my puying. chit chat and get to know her better. no FK session as both also very tired.

name: Ah Pang
Skin : fair but a bit plum
face: 6.5 (innocent look)
FK: -
BJ: -
FJ: -
GFE: 3/10 (no comment)
RTF: 100% nope
Damage: Gave her RM150 (a lesson learn - you know what i mean la)

25 July

wake up at about 8.30am. call up bro Decent and Holymannn. had our breakfast by the roadside. after that, when to temple for praying and blessing for my new Tatoo. bro etch88, call and we meet up with him at the hotel lobby. laying down plans and bro decent, kiko and etch88 decide to go to Hatyai for MK at Robinson and shopping. so bro holymannn and me decide to stay back to welcome bro TMC and Pearlbang arrival.

as for me after a 'pak gor' nite, my head is fully loaded with water (sperms), which i need to relief badly. call up another ML from Oscar for a massage session.

name: Ah Noi
face: 7/10 (exotic look with short hair)
FK: 8/10 (wet and shave)
BJ: 7/10 (bbbj)
FJ: 8/10 (missionary, doggie and cowgirl)
GFE: 8/10 (great teaser)
Damage: Gave her RM100 (2 session)

later when out makan with bros and head back to room for shower for tonite action. like what bro holymannn reported, it was a wild nite long. saw my target dancer puying and my waitress together. had an on and off session hugging both the whole nite long. drinking was wild the whole nite. was totally out of control. stay there until Model Club closed at 3am (malay time). pass my room key to the dancer and i head off with other bros for supper. During the supper, manage to meet up 2 puyings and got thier contact no...., hehehehe, looks like i got more new target to attack soon. Reach hotel at about 4am and had a session in the toilet..., hehehe.

26th July

Leave danok with a very heavy heart with bro pearlbang and holymannn. my body pass thru Malaysian custom but my soul is still in Danok. it was a great and quality times spend both in Danok and Hatyai. Enjoy the puyings and also with party maniac Heng Tai (bro TMC, Decent, etch88, Pearlbang, Holymannn, Kiko and Mayor).

Old 28-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexiszen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro holymann, do you know what the damage for 1 bottle of liquor?l'm thinking of cheonging in danok next 2 months too. In fact, l juz came back from krabi..no cheonging scene over there...sad man..
Old 28-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiszen View Post
bro holymann, do you know what the damage for 1 bottle of liquor?l'm thinking of cheonging in danok next 2 months too. In fact, l juz came back from krabi..no cheonging scene over there...sad man..
Can buy from Duty Free at RM92 for Chivas 12 years old and pay some cockage charges (about 300 bahts) and works out to be a bout the same in the end. Cos package from the clubs there are pretty standard...... and you may have the beer option if you prefer.

we just return from the playground... hee hee... will be back next month...

enjoy
Old 28-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila View Post
Hi Bro Pearl,

Remember me? I think not. Still going strong.... hehehe
Can remember ur nick.. GilaGila ma..

So..what brings u to Danok?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Danok and Hatyai updates ....,

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post

21 July

Bro..

Great meeting up with the Danok Worms.. opps.. Dragons.

Very active gang and all SIBEH steady. All Sifus and Grandsifus level. Me compared to them, KANG HU KIA (anchovy) level.

Next time when Im free..definitely joining u guys again to learn more.

THANKS again for the great time.

Cheers.

Ohyah.. The Saint. up u pts for ur effort

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Re: Danok and Hatyai updates ....,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Bro..

Great meeting up with the Danok Worms.. opps.. Dragons.

Very active gang and all SIBEH steady. All Sifus and Grandsifus level. Me compared to them, KANG HU KIA (anchovy) level.

Next time when Im free..definitely joining u guys again to learn more.

THANKS again for the great time.

Cheers.

Ohyah.. The Saint. up u pts for ur effort
kam sia kam sia.., thank you thank you. next time TT on me ya

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1