The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros Johndick and Franco,

Thanks a zillion for recommending Qingchuan.

Here is a FR using my standard template:

https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

Photo similarity: > 95%

Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely my type of looks, real SYT. Head turner on the streets - for me)

Body shape: 9.5/10 (I like her hourglass figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a perfect 10. Alas, she is trying to cut down on her weight, ladies - they have very high expectations of ideal weight . The perfect 10 will have to wait )

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you intently. I can totally lose myself to her)

Lips: 9.0/10 (nice thin lips. The type I love. Unfortunately, can’t kiss those lips. I’m fine and respect her wishes. Certainly, I would want her to be comfortable)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with very decent and good strength, please go and try if you are looking for massage. Observe her elbows a little and you will know if this lady is hardworking in this aspect. This is one of her strong points that made me RTM ...... thumbs up!)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for my hands to hold. I respect her wishes though)

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently - it’s really that type of feeling)

HJ: 9.5/10 (her technique is great! Great for me! Cummed! )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (very honest lady and terrific conversationalist)

There are restrictions that Qingchuan had placed to make herself comfortable. I’m very happy with respecting her restrictions. Afterall, we would like to be comfortable, isn’t it.

You will be happy conversing with her. She has good knowledge of certain topics of interest. Find out yourself. It is very engaging kind of conversation, trust me on that.

And, this honest lady keeps to the stipulated time in a reasonable manner. I like she way she manages it, truly.
Also, if you intend to tip her, please tell her upfront. I gave her $150 and you guessed it, she gave me $30 back! We had a great laugh. I love her honesty and very teenage like demeanor.

RTM: erm ... I’ll be really honest. RTM few times since Johndick and Franco bros’ recommendation. And yes, more appt has been made.

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Qingchuan may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, if you willing to take a chance, Qing Chuan does exude very youthful feel based on my only session with her last stint. But you gotta live with her very mediocre service level and low playability. Someone just posted a not so good experience with her though, maybe you have better luck than us

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bros Johndick and Franco,

Thanks a zillion for recommending Qingchuan.

Here is a FR using my standard template:

After meeting her, is Xixi still your all-time fav? No?
Old 26-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Met her recently.

Looks: 80% similar to photos. To be honest, she looks mid-20s in photos. Has a few moles on her face which are edited out on the photos, but very minor issue lah. Very pleasant looking overall and highly recommended for SYT lovers, but her looks buay gum me.

Figure: she is not even 1.6m tall, but her advert has her as 1.64m. Fair skinned with big B cups and pinkish nips. Not meaty not slim build.

Attitude: Warm, bubbly and cheerful from booking process to end of session.

Venue: Shared unit, so note that footfall might be heavy. Location is city fringe where Xueer and Sally were stationed previously.

Final word: won't return. Too SYT and short for me.
Bump for those interested in cutesy pie types.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bros some of these MLs are in hotel? Need to sign in tyoe or can just go up to the room? A bit hard if I have to sgn in...
Old 26-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Haha I actually quite like bumping into bros at the gate. Give them some wink wink, say hello. Nut never had Luxury of small chat
tbh , i have no qualm f2f see the previous/next customer. u do not know him, he do not know you, there is nth to hide. encounter once at angel (O.G) premises but is not her fault since manage to drive in when the gate was open, when she probably thought was still outside.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Long weekend but every ML I contacted not picking up the phone,
Really so busy?

Sally, Angel, Mango

All sms also no reply...

Uncle very bored...
I think you have issues sir, that’s why nobody reply you
Old 26-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cat/

Went to check out Cat since Hebe not feeling well and saw good reviews on Cat by good Bros here.
Glad that you like her. Summer is another of my picks for good massage, and she's going home in 2.5 weeks' time.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
The one in ur DP of course she needs some TLC from u.
Xiao Xiao really looks like tweety bird. Whoever posted the picture- you made in stuck in my head!!!muahahhah
if quarrel with her, is just too hard to get angry since she is just too cute.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think you have issues sir, that’s why nobody reply you
you probably hit the nail on the head to point out the obvious.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
you probably hit the nail on the head to point out the obvious.
Thanks
Just saw their WC
Kena booked by wealthy bro went holidays
Old 26-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"s to

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cindy/

anyone got comments on her?
Old 26-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post

She is listed on another site as FL. $200 for FJ. Fyi, i nv book her.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post

Also #4681 $200 full course @tea site.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Glad that you like her. Summer is another of my picks for good massage, and she's going home in 2.5 weeks' time.
Ok thanks for the recommendation! Will try catch her if I can.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bros some of these MLs are in hotel? Need to sign in tyoe or can just go up to the room? A bit hard if I have to sgn in...
Most of them pick hotel where don’t need sign in or password to go up to room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1