The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She say she from Shanghai...
Possible as well? From Shanghai and work in Changzhou. Not everyone from that clique is indigenous to Changzhou.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She good or not? Looks quite cute sial..
no chance she decided not to start work
Old 06-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Newboy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Didn't manage to get a reply from Bao Er.. So RTM Zhuzhu .. Services still best like my first visit and similar to other bro has shared although price reduced to $100.. This time think she better mood more chatty although I can feel she doesn't recall me at all based on our conversation.. glad I RTM..
Old 06-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevermannn View Post
Does anyone know if Lucy (the big boobs, west area one) has rtc already?
Still around..Will rtc in about a month's time
Old 06-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
maliciousheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Check your pm
mind sharing with me too bro?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Is this the sweet looking ML Xiaoya who used to be based in area B last time? I remember I KIV her for some time but before I could go she left.
Any senior bros know?
I not sure bro
Old 06-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is this the sweet looking ML Xiaoya who used to be based in area B last time? I remember I KIV her for some time but before I could go she left.
Any senior bros know?
She has been here before. Quite sometime back. Balestier not sure, was at area G for a while last stint I recall.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

RTM for tweety bird. Appropriately named, not only cute as a pie but 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全. She's a complete package.

Cutie pie looks with nice C-cups, massage that pack a punch. Sensual skills that are surprisingly good, that skillful tongue of hers licking on my balls, hard on guaranteed. CBJ but good effort, mouth skills that made me CIM gets an A grade from me. Squeezing on those C-cups is another level of comfort, mutually.

Ends off with a solid head massage, salon style. Great conversationalist, able to hold a mature conversation for her age.

RTM? Sure! She's a really good all-in-one package, all energized to provide good service. Besides, who doesn't like tweety bird.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
You guys really have a great sense of humour.

"Connect" or don't connect, at the end of the day you still have to part with your hard earned money.

Smarter bitches know how to identify those who want to connect and will do whatever they can to appear that they can connect with you.

They just want to connect with your wallet.
I guess u are more interested to connect with their CB 🤭🤭🤭
Old 07-11-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Interested to know how to get this done as i'll be going next month for a short biz trip too,
never try before

is her adv up? if not will she be using the same nick ? got confused by the "Qi"s , 七,琪,琦 etc

Thank You
To answer your question:

https://sglonelyguy.org/qi-gong-zhu-massage/

This time round different name. SM services added. Lol.

Your previous question just chat if you have the ML Chins Wechat acc. Ask if interested to catch up for a drink or coffee. Start with that ba.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Check your pm
Can pm too? Many thanks
Old 07-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Maybe you are right.
But who cares about it?
End of the day both sides are willing parties. They are smart about it, credit to them cos that’s a skill not every girl has. Then it’s up to the paying customer to be smart about it too, knowing it is also afterall a game, and you pay money and get what you are after. Don’t assume everyone is after the same thing as you are and if it’s not the same thing who is it to say is that right or wrong.
Right or wrong as long as you spend already, had a good time then don’t after that come out to say you regret it despite being happy at that point in time. Just own up to your decisions.
Well said. To be blunt,it's our money so we decide how we spend it. Just because they feel there should be a certain level of returns for what they pay, they question or mock others for not spending wisely. Really warped logic. I have my fair share of conversation only sessions with ML too, mainly in the Donna and Aila days. Never ever felt my money was wasted for those sessions. On the flipside there are ML I paid and received full listed services yet when it ended I feel not worthwhile. People should start respecting others choices and stop imposing on others what they deem is the correct way. As if they are funding our sessions.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sorry Annoymous for the delayed reply.
I’m just a little too busy. My bad.

I found yet another bro, like me, who enjoys the conversation with Qing Chuan.
Her vast knowledge on many topics never fail to impress me.

I’m perfectly fine with the limitations as you had mentioned.
She is upfront and honest with her services provided, that certainly is a plus point for me. Willing seeker, willing provider.

Besides the engaging and great conversation I always have with Qing Chuan, her massage skills (including strength) and innocent teenage demeanor has indeed made me RTM again and again. Not sure if these captivates you as well, senior bro.

I don’t have issue with ERPs and parking. I don’t drive when I see Qing Chuan simply because I want to avoid paying excessive ERP/parking charges related to my length of visit.
Wah bro, you still going strong with QC ah, steady la..lol

I am really wondering, if it's you are lucky to have found her or she is lucky to be founded by you!!
Old 07-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Newboy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't manage to get a reply from Boa Er.. Not surprise.. so last minute decide to RTM Zhuzhu for another try since price reduced..

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

She is indeed a looker to me.. Service is still TOP despite price reduced.. like her attitude and playfulness.. Not sure if she is in better mood this time where she initiated more conversations compare to first visit although she obviously don't remember me since my first visit was so long ago.. Better gfe this time.. Glad I decided to RTM.. hehe..
Old 07-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
issac9494 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still got contact with her?
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1