The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby View Post
Just on 14-09, Li wen. Big n soft boobs wif small nips. Very nice to massage. In the room, while I strip, she sat on the basin to apply KY. After a through wash, she started wif nipple bath. And then to AR for like 1 min or less. Then it to BBBJ, which I mist say is quite Shiok . Cap on, and she just lay down to let me whack her pussy. Quite smooth, proly due to the KY. Half way thru, I asked if can kiss her, BU KE Yi, Sainzzz... After abt 5 min, unload my weeks supplies of solders. She washed up 1st, I thought she's gonna help me wash but no, went to her phone and started smsing. Haizzz... LAN LAN , wash up myself in the basin.
Overall, a ok no feeling bonk. If u are looking for boobs, she's the one, GF feeling NO.
RTF: No, there are better choices.

Wanted Da S, but she jus finish last customer n told me, knock off liao.

Side note: any kind bros who up me will get a return up of 7 points!!! Let me knw your link to last post n I will up according. Tks bros.
Nice FR Bro. Of course I want to ups you but I paiseh, power 1 only compared to you. Hehe.

So I just compliment you lah.

I thank you.
Old 13-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

after work went PT rainy day so very few people. can slowly choose when to Da S, not in, when to MJ not in, when to H22 wan see can get to bonk nikki, michelle or xue er. nikki and michelle not in, a bro waiting for xue er le...so went back to rtf Xiao Tian...haha...my ratings for her still the same

catlick-8/10
bbbj-10/10
AR-8/10
Fj-9/10

thanks for reading
Old 13-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
xtxc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: H7R2 - Jac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7R2 Jac is beautiful - better looking than H12R6 MJ. Servicewise MJ is definitely better as Jac do not allow kissing/french. Miki also do not allow kissing/french; however a bit proud/business minded. Jac and Miki are OK if you can accept no kissing. Worth trying to find out chemistry level. H11R11 Jolene and H16R7 Yvonne are in my avoid list. Just my opinion - feel free to agree/disagree. Cheers .
yes bro, tried Jolene twice...first time i try is around 2.30pm, go in n she looks tired n she into deep thinking...after washing, was told to lie on bed...she proceed with the fast n furious bbbj, very mechanical..dick immediately went softer...for me i like slow n sensous bj...so bobian
request for fj...she just lie down there with no impression like a D.F n black face...for me i would avoid H11R11 N Liwen of R14..i agree Miki is business minded n proud, but once you strike a conversation with her, saying nice stuff about her...she is very accomadating, but short bbbj...

house 14 i have tried Judy, Kiko n Da S..of all three for accomodating n most obliging is Judy...she will try to please you with her upmost ability, she make sure you leave a happy men...
Old 13-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H7R2 - Jac

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtxc View Post
yes bro, tried Jolene twice...first time i try is around 2.30pm, go in n she looks tired n she into deep thinking...after washing, was told to lie on bed...she proceed with the fast n furious bbbj, very mechanical..dick immediately went softer...for me i like slow n sensous bj...so bobian
request for fj...she just lie down there with no impression like a D.F n black face...for me i would avoid H11R11 N Liwen of R14..i agree Miki is business minded n proud, but once you strike a conversation with her, saying nice stuff about her...she is very accomadating, but short bbbj...

house 14 i have tried Judy, Kiko n Da S..of all three for accomodating n most obliging is Judy...she will try to please you with her upmost ability, she make sure you leave a happy men...
Thanks for info and contribution. Ups you!

Cheers.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

thanks bro Fornicator...will share with all bros here with my next visit to Petain...do not wish brothers here to waste their hard earn money n be con by a smiling WL with 15mins job which include a 1 min talking to yourself , 1 min washing, a 3 min bbbj n a 5 min fj asking you want to extend or not(that means paying another 50 bucks)...
Old 13-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
after work went PT rainy day so very few people. can slowly choose when to Da S, not in, when to MJ not in, when to H22 wan see can get to bonk nikki, michelle or xue er. nikki and michelle not in, a bro waiting for xue er le...so went back to rtf Xiao Tian...haha...my ratings for her still the same

catlick-8/10
bbbj-10/10
AR-8/10
Fj-9/10

thanks for reading
As in, literally, the same?!

No offense Bro, in RTF, at least got something different.

RTF Amy H16R15 - 12 May

Washing: 9/10 - friendly chat while washing and my hands exploring her fleshy ass and tingling her inverted nipples. Her breasts are super soft!

Catbath: 9/10 - oh man! She really suck my nipples! She now know my weakness! More on this later!

AR: 9.5/10 - almost perfect! Her tongue very strong and licking every part around my asshole, and later on drilling my asshole with her tongue! Shiok!

Ball lick and suck: 10/10 - the best from her so far! Am I glad I RTF her that night! My balls where licked and sucked clean!

BJ: 9.5/10 - had she not capped me, it would have been perfect! I have also RTF Xiao Tian before, but her BBBJ lost out to Amy's BJ by a mile, IMHO! Amy is power! With varying speed and intensity! Fantastic! And while she's at it, her hands were fine tuning my nipples which really made my 'agony' more pleasurable! I just loved that combo of hers: intense BJ and fine tuning my nipples! With moaning some more, as if she really enjoying my dick!

FJ: 9/10 - she removed CD to change to a new one, and this one is for FJ. She started with cowgirl, squatting on my dick while lick my nipples. Piak-piak-piak! Then change to doggy, again, pulled her by the waist to be in full view of her wall mirror and really shiok, her fleshy ass bouncing all over while piak-piak-piak sounds abound inside the room. Yeah baby yeah!

Before we started session she mentioned to me that Ada H16R10 just left! Tsk-tsk, missed her! But I tell Amy is ok since I am now with her. Lucky she working and she did not disappoint, I was rewarded by her lovely smile!

I thank you.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

catlick-8/10
bbbj-10/10
AR-8/10
Fj-9/10

thanks for reading
yo bro, tried Xue Er twice...she is an expert in this line..business like..
50 bucks for a average bonk...not if you are looking for a satisfying bonk..
only Lai Lai n Janet are the hardcore
i tell you she will survived even if met by drunkard customer or those can controlled sperm type...not so fast cum type..
she will talk to you n make you feel at ease first, followed by a veteran milf bbbj..no deep throat though..all this done in 3 mins to 5 mins...after that show you the cfm face n ask you to doggy her..once you penetrate her, she will give a soft moan n at the same time squeezing her pussy muscle...next minute you know you cum already...
Old 14-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro Fornicator...will share with all bros here with my next visit to Petain...do not wish brothers here to waste their hard earn money n be con by a smiling WL with 15mins job which include a 1 min talking to yourself , 1 min washing, a 3 min bbbj n a 5 min fj asking you want to extend or not(that means paying another 50 bucks)...
Haha, sounds very familiar.

You most welcome.

Cheers.
Old 14-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:

catlick-8/10
bbbj-10/10
AR-8/10
Fj-9/10

thanks for reading
Nikki H22R19 and Michelle H22R20 should be on 1 month leave already.

Hmmm...RTF same WL 2 days in a row.

Not a good idea for me. This is where I lost craving for a WL whenever I RTF so many times consecutively. Now I have learned to 'spread them out', hehe.

But it's ok, whatever works for you Bro. Thanks for FR BTW.

Cheers.
Old 14-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
As in, literally, the same?!

No offense Bro, in RTF, at least got something different.

RTF Amy H16R15 - 12 May

Washing: 9/10 - friendly chat while washing and my hands exploring her fleshy ass and tingling her inverted nipples. Her breasts are super soft!

Catbath: 9/10 - oh man! She really suck my nipples! She now know my weakness! More on this later!

AR: 9.5/10 - almost perfect! Her tongue very strong and licking every part around my asshole, and later on drilling my asshole with her tongue! Shiok!

Ball lick and suck: 10/10 - the best from her so far! Am I glad I RTF her that night! My balls where licked and sucked clean!

BJ: 9.5/10 - had she not capped me, it would have been perfect! I have also RTF Xiao Tian before, but her BBBJ lost out to Amy's BJ by a mile, IMHO! Amy is power! With varying speed and intensity! Fantastic! And while she's at it, her hands were fine tuning my nipples which really made my 'agony' more pleasurable! I just loved that combo of hers: intense BJ and fine tuning my nipples! With moaning some more, as if she really enjoying my dick!

FJ: 9/10 - she removed CD to change to a new one, and this one is for FJ. She started with cowgirl, squatting on my dick while lick my nipples. Piak-piak-piak! Then change to doggy, again, pulled her by the waist to be in full view of her wall mirror and really shiok, her fleshy ass bouncing all over while piak-piak-piak sounds abound inside the room. Yeah baby yeah!

Before we started session she mentioned to me that Ada H16R10 just left! Tsk-tsk, missed her! But I tell Amy is ok since I am now with her. Lucky she working and she did not disappoint, I was rewarded by her lovely smile!

I thank you.
Ah! What more can I say?!

Yet again, another great FR from who else?

Oh behave!

Cheers.
Old 14-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Ah! What more can I say?!

Yet again, another great FR from who else?

Oh behave!

Cheers.
Hahaha! Yeah baby yeah!

I thank you.
Old 14-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
yo bro, tried Xue Er twice...she is an expert in this line..business like..
50 bucks for a average bonk...not if you are looking for a satisfying bonk..
only Lai Lai n Janet are the hardcore
i tell you she will survived even if met by drunkard customer or those can controlled sperm type...not so fast cum type..
she will talk to you n make you feel at ease first, followed by a veteran milf bbbj..no deep throat though..all this done in 3 mins to 5 mins...after that show you the cfm face n ask you to doggy her..once you penetrate her, she will give a soft moan n at the same time squeezing her pussy muscle...next minute you know you cum already...
Very good, I like it.

Ups you!

I thank you.
Old 14-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H14R9 Li Wen; H11R11 Jolene

Quote:
H14R9, Li wen. Big n soft boobs ... Very nice to massage. ...AR ..1 min ... BBBJ,.. quite Shiok . .. kiss her, BU KE Yi (cannot!), Sainzzz... ... help me wash.. no, ...started smsing. ...wash .. myself ...no feeling bonk. If u are looking for boobs, she's the one, GF feeling NO. RTF: No ..
H14R9 Li Wen was popular in Geylang as CAT150. No kissing is the rule. Anyone ever managed to kiss her ?? So far in my untried list because of negative FRs - lack of GFE etc. Self wash after FJ is not the norm in Petain. Sorry for the bad experience. Cheers .

Quote:
.. tried Jolene H11R11 twice...first time ..2.30pm.. looks tired ..deep thinking...a..fast n furious bbbj, very mechanical..dick immediately went softer...for me i like slow n sensous bj.....fj...she just lie down ..like a D.F (dead fish) n black face...for me i would avoid H11R11
Miki (H7(2)R28) .. business minded n proud, .. saying nice stuff about her...she is very accommodating, but short bbbj...
Judy (H14R11)...try to please you with her up most ability.. make sure ..leave a happy man...
Nice info/feedback for all. Judy is definitely value for money. Will up U in future - give a new post in 2 days time. Cheers ,
Old 14-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Re: Value For Money $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
.....Nice info/feedback for all. Judy is definitely value for money.
Since You mention it Bro Kalv, here I post, IMHO only, are to me, value for money. If not applicable to other Bros, then I am sorry. This is my experience so it may differ from others. But if you agree, feel free to validate my claims.

Value for money:

H02R02 - Maggie - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H02R03 - Sally - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting, titfuck)
H02R16 - Michelle - (SOP*, frenching [if booking], 69 [if booking])**
H07(2F)R01 - Ann - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H07(2F)R02 - Chris - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H10R01A - Rina - (SOP*, BJ, titfuck)
H10R04 - Da S - (SOP*, frenching [if booking])**
H10R10 - Katty - (SOP*, BJ)**
H10R11 - Judy - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H10R12 - Kiko - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)
H11R03 - JJ - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)
H11R04 - Julia - (SOP*, BJ)
H12R06 - MJ - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H12R08 - Janet - (SOP*)
H12R15 - Joey - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)
H16R10 - Ada - (SOP*, no frenching, 69, painting)**
H16R13 - Vivi - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)
H16R14 - Ivy - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)**
H16R15 - Amy - (SOP*, BJ, no frenching, 69, painting)
H16R17 - Moon - (SOP*, no frenching, 69, painting)
H22R20 - Michelle - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)
H24R28 - Xiao Tian - (SOP*, no frenching, 69, painting)
H24R33 - Lai Lai - (SOP*, frenching, 69, painting)

* - Washing, catbath, BBBJ (unless mentioned otherwise ), AR and FJ.

** - Have tried booking before

I thank you.
Old 14-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Just on 14-09, Li wen. Big n soft boobs wif small nips. Very nice to massage. In the room, while I strip, she sat on the basin to apply KY. After a through wash, she started wif nipple bath. And then to AR for like 1 min or less. Then it to BBBJ, which I mist say is quite Shiok . Cap on, and she just lay down to let me whack her pussy. Quite smooth, proly due to the KY. Half way thru, I asked if can kiss her, BU KE Yi, Sainzzz... After abt 5 min, unload my weeks supplies of solders. She washed up 1st, I thought she's gonna help me wash but no, went to her phone and started smsing. Haizzz... LAN LAN , wash up myself in the basin.
Overall, a ok no feeling bonk. If u are looking for boobs, she's the one, GF feeling NO.
RTF: No, there are better choices.

Wanted Da S, but she jus finish last customer n told me, knock off liao.

Side note: any kind bros who up me will get a return up of 7 points!!! Let me knw your link to last post n I will up according. Tks bros.
up you. thanks for sharing.
she is basically a sex doll. after reading all the "no feeling" FR on her. I will give her a miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1