The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fun-yuppie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi,
Any bros try Ai Ni from Liu Mang Paradise?
Look pretty
Old 25-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
why you do this to the ML. that is not good, bro.
i just drawing out the kc zombies to see how they react n defend amy. they spent much more than me to get something. did i invest alot ?hehe pictures can be provided in my thread later.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 25-02-2015 at 05:34 PM. Reason: dont pm me for nudies. i will give for free if i like u
Old 25-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
My last few visit from north area ...
all fl not ml as listed.
Twice at admiralty twice at sem.
I t
How was the service?
Old 25-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun-yuppie View Post
Hi,
Any bros try Ai Ni from Liu Mang Paradise?
Look pretty
bro do you have any pics?
Old 25-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15840 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liwen

MR for Liwen (mybubblepop) - http://mybubblepop.com/liwen-98917066/

Had a 90 mins session with this nice lady Liwen.

Location: Near to city. No nearby MRT. Parking might be an issue at later of the day. (You can look for bro Giggs for tips on parking as stated in his MR. http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=6517)

Apartment: 7/10 Decent and clean, but with light cigarette smell at the living hall as she is a smoker. The bedroom is ok, no cigarettes smell. Living alone -> plenty of privacy. Towels are clean. Shower facilities are ok.

Face: 8/10 Considered pretty with light makeup. I like her pair of eyes. Face not typical PRC look, look abit of msian/sporean.

Body: 8/10 Slim. More tanned than the photo.

Massage: 9/10 Hardworking and enough strength massage with oil on shoulder, neck, back, butt legs and arms (after HJ).

HDLY: 9/10 The best I had tried so far. Little bro woke up instantly.

Catbath: No. Indeed I was the one provided catbath to her.

HJ: 9/10 Long foreplay with hugs and kisses. Opted only 1 HJ as I prefer longer massage.

Autoroaming: Mainly upper body

GFE: 8/10 Chatty with diverse topics. Broke the ice easily. Felt comfortable to be with. Politely seeked the permission to reply a few messages and answer a call. Not a time watcher.

RTM: Yes, money well spent. Left her place after 95 mins.
Old 25-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
sam1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks to bros sharing reports here! I'm out of scene quite sometimes due to all those fake photo..fake reports in this forum.

Here will be my ref. ponit now.
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 25-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix1988 View Post
Any bros can advise?
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/iris/

So long never massage liao , no more decent SYT ML , this one have been in my we chat for damn long never tried before .
Have not tried her myself. But I think this one got bad reviews before. She still around meh? I thought RTC liao together with the Angel.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Yes, on wechat.
not surprise you dunno XiaoAi/Love, she is not your type (slim),
but that ABL is 1 good shit, and I shit you not on this! coming back soon.

TT is still around, known as bingbing now. Very hardsell type but very skilful indeed.
Oh, got some vague memory of Xiao Ai/Love. Yup dun think is my type. TT looks interesting though ......

BTW what is ABL? Me old man, can't follow up with all these acronyms. Pai-seh.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglerz View Post
been trying to find these two gals through search engine but cannot find...
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7924 - cherry
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/baobao/ - baobao

any bros can give an insight? TIA
The Cherry looks dangerously close to that very infamous one that was mentioned quite frequently in this thread. She goes by many names and many OKTs. One is this:

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=510636

See if it is same gal.

If same, better siam far far.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
get clone???

looking for May

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=474388

came out this Daiyu (same phone #???)

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...&highlight=may

than what the page said, all NO, even the message is playing piano , the worse is A+ only.
Just wondering bro, why you looking for May? I noticed that the last post on her thread was 29 Dec. BTW, her FRs all like got-dragon-got-tiger one. Need to be more careful.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
BTW what is ABL? Me old man, can't follow up with all these acronyms. Pai-seh.
Haha bro... dunno u real or act act dunno your fav abalone. That's what I am guessing (shd be correct lah)

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 25-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
The Cherry looks dangerously close to that very infamous one that was mentioned quite frequently in this thread. She goes by many names and many OKTs. One is this:

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=510636

See if it is same gal.

If same, better siam far far.
wa this cherry is a friend of mina/mila. Didn't know that she has a bad reputation
Old 25-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
wa this cherry is a friend of mina/mila. Didn't know that she has a bad reputation
They are friends one way or another... but this cherry does look a tad different.

If it's Eva, this ML has been "blacklisted" since the beginning of time, dug out a not so long ago post (note link inside):
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=6104

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 25-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha bro... dunno u real or act act dunno your fav abalone. That's what I am guessing (shd be correct lah)
Seriously bro, I really dun know what is ABL. Had been trying freaking hard to figure it out. Went through the list of my fav abalones but the name doesn't ring a bell leh ...... Please relieve me from this misery ...... Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
They are friends one way or another... but this cherry does look a tad different.

If it's Eva, this ML has been "blacklisted" since the beginning of time, dug out a not so long ago post (note link inside):
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=6104
Steady bro, dun jump to conclusion first. I was just wondering if that Cherry is indeed the Infamous One. Just look similar to me. Could be different.
Old 25-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Patapon27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have any review of either these few ML? Still new to this here..

http://liltigersden.com/bao-er-%E5%AE%9D%E5%84%BF/
http://liltigersden.com/peachy-%E6%A1%83%E6%A1%83/
http://liltigersden.com/ice-%E5%86%B0%E5%84%BF/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1