The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Simply unless you want to drive...if not, just grab a tuk tuk and says "su-ger beat"!
will probably end up in many places too before finally reaching.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
will probably end up in many places too before finally reaching.
Hatyai is not a real happening place, so there wouldn't be many places to stop before reaching Sugar Beat. Seems to be the most happening place as of now. Really full of SYTs, jus recently stop by to say hello to a prince who was enjoying himself.

That place sure make me feel dam bloody ah pek....... strictly for the young! or dam good looking like our prince.

Then word of caution, if you are 30+ and above, this place will make you feel ah pek...........
Old 09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hatyai is not a real happening place, so there wouldn't be many places to stop before reaching Sugar Beat. Seems to be the most happening place as of now. Really full of SYTs, jus recently stop by to say hello to a prince who was enjoying himself.

That place sure make me feel dam bloody ah pek....... strictly for the young! or dam good looking like our prince.

Then word of caution, if you are 30+ and above, this place will make you feel ah pek...........
uncle ..., if like that i also fall into the ah pek category la ya ..., hahahaha

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 09-08-2009, 10:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
uncle ..., if like that i also fall into the ah pek category la ya ..., hahahaha
Of course lah ....then?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah pek will travel.
Ah pek still can have fun.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

wah lao...like tat i probably feel ah kong liao if i go there
Old 09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise on place to visit in hatyai like bench, cave, temple, waterfall or place with nice view which can relax? Thanks.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsky View Post
Any bro can advise on place to visit in hatyai like bench, cave, temple, waterfall or place with nice view which can relax? Thanks.
Well, to start off with your questions, there is a waterfall......known only to me as "Nam Tok" and everyone (local or tuk tuk and tour agency) it uses to be a famous destination for cheongster to go (golden years time) knows, temples, there are a handful like " Wat Pak Nam", "Wat Kong Ka Leap", Wat Haadyai Nai" to go with, you can even go to Songkla to have seafood food by the beach area....!

And there is some nice restaurant by the brigde to Songkla....fresh seafood and reasonable priced as well....!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
If you have not bought your tickets yet....... very sorry no more Firefly seats available...... ALL SOLD OUT until January 2010 !!
WOW!

So many eager cheongsters going to LOS!

Then i think i will pass and head further north then....

Thanks for the info...
Old 10-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
.....it seems that is becoming an "old-folk" home......nothing change for years....

Don't worry bros, we may retire and stay in this old folks home. Probably will tackle the female nurse or staff when we stay in there...

Quote:
Wow...taiko...it have been a long time since I have seen you here....how is life?
I'm not taiko lah but I always check up this thread. Just met up with the taiko there and had my fruitful trip... I mizz Hatyai again now!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post

Don't worry bros, we may retire and stay in this old folks home. Probably will tackle the female nurse or staff when we stay in there...

I'm not taiko lah but I always check up this thread. Just met up with the taiko there and had my fruitful trip... I mizz Hatyai again now!
Nice to see you here again....next time there remember to jio me go also....have to register early....(old folks home)....!

I still enjoy the old pace of Hatyai even though it have changed....always believe there is also one or 2 gems every where we go....!

Should try the "floating market" and also a new Stainless Steel temple of which I have yet to visit...!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, to start off with your questions, there is a waterfall......known only to me as "Nam Tok" and everyone (local or tuk tuk and tour agency) it uses to be a famous destination for cheongster to go (golden years time) knows, temples, there are a handful like " Wat Pak Nam", "Wat Kong Ka Leap", Wat Haadyai Nai" to go with, you can even go to Songkla to have seafood food by the beach area....!

And there is some nice restaurant by the brigde to Songkla....fresh seafood and reasonable priced as well....!
Bro thks for the info. But how long does it took from hatyai to songkla and the way to go and back to hatyai? Thks.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Simply unless you want to drive...if not, just grab a tuk tuk and says "su-ger beat"!
I normally drive up there,all the way from SG. Do provide direction if possible. Thank you
Old 10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsky View Post
Bro thks for the info. But how long does it took from hatyai to songkla and the way to go and back to hatyai? Thks.
If you drive....1/2 hours...by tuk tuk....40 minutes....!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If you drive....1/2 hours...by tuk tuk....40 minutes....!
and if possible go with your puying or teerak lor..., the seafood by the beach is very romantic lor ..,

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1