The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post

The right attitude and right approach invariably increases the chance of success – whatever the age group and social economic status. So I am glad that you go to China – well planned and ready to plunder!
The trip to China - means debauchery time!!!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 24-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
yes, a veritable orgy..... hmmmm, wonder if multiple partners and/or partner swapping is part of the program?

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 24-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother... hahaha...
You should spell the word with capital letters.

D E B A U C H E RY

Bro Warbird,
Thanks for the info you sent.
WOW ! I will read it everyday and commit to memory and practice it hard.
WOW ! WOW! WOW !
Old 25-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
hi bro warbird, sorry for being "absent" for quite some time at this forum. Busy trying to earn some moolah and enjoying my dalliances with SYT – still within ASEAN countries.............................
Speaking of China, I love the "no stone unturned" approach that you adopt with regard to BY...............................
Money, although an important ingredient, is only a small part of the equation. I am sure many of us know enough rich people that have the longing and financial wherewithal to experience romance with SYT but lack the necessary technique to do so!
Hi bro Justime,

Good to know that u r making loads of moolah n having a great time w/ ASEAN MMs.

I favor a "no stone unturned approach" n dun leave anything to chance. The drawback is that I may get "data overload," hehehe.

You're right bro. Money alone may not be enough to get a really pretty SYT bcos of the no of suitors, especially in SGP. Having the right strategy n tactic could give one an edge in getting into her pants. Then one's bedroom "manner" becomes important...if one is to win her heart, hahaha.

Cheers!

Quote:
Hi bro LDH,

Another place is Thailand. I hv not been there since the AIDS epidemic.

Quote:
yes, a veritable orgy..... hmmmm, wonder if multiple partners and/or partner swapping is part of the program?
I may do 双飞 as I hv never done it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro Warbird,
Thanks for the info you sent.
WOW ! I will read it everyday and commit to memory and practice it hard.
Bro besafe, I wish u success in everything u do. Dun forget to post ur FR though.

Best regards to all esteemed bros!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

To my esteemed bros!

Most recent updates:

I have been lying low out of the business scene (and SBF!) while enjoying many wonderful nights at Dynasty and I have kept mum on my developments because of sensitivity issues.

Thank you all (you guys know who you are) for the SMSes and emails of concerns, really appreciate them. Now that I have acquired my family business (due to internal/family tussle), I am back from my hibernation mode.

Still my own businesses require a lot of my attention of late as well as the newly minted acquisition has sapped me totally out of my energy. Lets meet again next week when we all have the time, I will update you my story over the last 3 weeks.

Anyway beside my new business acquisition, I would also like to introduce to you my brothers, a new addition in my life.

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 26-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro!
If I am going, I will be bringing my partner with me... so think the swapping part is out for me... hahaha.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 26-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother... hahaha...
You should spell the word with capital letters.

D E B A U C H E RY
Me cannot DEBAUCH cos I will be watched... kekeke
Will leave the corruption to the rest of the bros! Hooyay.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 26-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway beside my new business acquisition, I would also like to introduce to you my brothers, a new addition in my life.
Best,
LDH

Wish you the very very best and good fortune on the new addition.
Take care and cheers.
I am heading in that direction too.
Old 27-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would also like to introduce to you my brothers, a new addition in my life
Wow, I in lala land & you landed wif a new additional in your life.
Happening man, when you go, jio me hor, me wanna see see.
Or is it the one I already saw and gave you the intel on????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 27-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To my esteemed bros!
.................................................. ....................
Quote:
Wish you the very very best and good fortune on the new addition........................
I am heading in that direction too.
Good morning to all esteemed bro!

I'm glad that bro LDH is 双喜临门, new business acquisition n a new addition in his life!! Congrats!!

Bro besafe too is also heading in that direction. Best wishes!!
.................................................. .................................................. ...............

I'm still in Gotham City, or rather, in one of the suburbs quite far away from the city. It couldn't be more different from Havelock Rd in S'pore. Here I live in a heavily wooded area which resembles part botanic gardens n part nature preserve. There r many songbirds n wild animals, but no PRC MMs! It's very quite n I seldom see my neighbors. Great place for meditation.

Life is ironic. I especially appreciate the Chinese adage 赛翁失马 焉知非福, which is even more positive than "a blessing in disguise." This is true in many areas of life. For example, if ur business deal goes sour or if u lose ur job or a good oppty, something better will come along. So relax n think positive. It applies to cheonging n BY too. If a chio SYT rejects ur advances or offer, several younger n prettier ones r waiting in the wing, hahaha. This is exactly what is happening to me as I sit alone in my study rm in a far away place.

I think it's ur mindset n perseverance, especially in face of great adversity n obstacles, that determine the outcome n define u as a person. Whatever u r seeking or searching, leave "no stone unturned." And a book of great wisdom states: "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Yes, "whatever you do, do with all your might."

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird;4324288

[B
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."
[/B]

Bro WB
wah bro, i luv these words . . .
haven't read something as good as these words for a long while
give u 4 more quotes for a call to action . . .

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
-Edmond Burke

"Once you accept your own death you are free to live. "
-Saul Alinsky

"You may never know what results come of your action,
but if you do nothing there will be no result."

Mahatma Gandhi

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
Peter F. Drucker
Old 28-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
wah bro, i luv these words . . .
haven't read something as good as these words for a long while
give u 4 more quotes for a call to action . . .
Hi bro PeteTsang69,

You make my day!! Your quotes r excellent!!

"Once you accept your own death you are free to live. "
-Saul Alinsky[/QUOTE]

This quote is on the very top of my list. It's really profound. It's similar to two Chinese maxims:置生死于度外 n 置死地而后生.

Paradoxically, in life, the best way to avoid unnecessary death or to minimize the risks of death is to accept death n be cool, calm n collected n do ur very best. It's also the only way to live life to the fullest.

It's also the secret of the greatest samurai in Japanese history.

"Miyamoto Musashi is considered to be the greatest swordsman who ever lived. After fighting in over sixty duels, Musashi reflected on the concept of strategy and what allowed him to win so many battles. He recorded these thoughts in a book titled ‘Go Rin No Ryu’ – or, in English, ‘A Book of Five Rings.’

So why am I talking about sword fighting now? Well, because the book itself uses sword fighting as a metaphor for all things. The book is about strategy in general. It is considered such a masterpiece of strategy that some business schools, Harvard included, use it to teach business strategy.

In terms of the modern world and what lessons we can take from it now, I would like to quote one line from the book. Musashi says, ‘the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death.’ These eleven words are profound and contain the secret to a great many successes in them. The statement means that in order to do his best, a warrior must accept the possibility and reality of death. A warrior who did not do this would be afraid of dying in combat, and as such would lessen his ability to fight. Ironically, the more concerned a warrior was with dying, the more likely he was to die. Only by accepting the reality of death could a warrior get past it.

Taken outside of feudal Japan, this sentiment can have a huge impact on your success in a variety of areas. Like the warrior, rather than fearing the negative consequence, once you embrace and accept it as a real possibility you can move past it.

The same rule applies to business. If you are afraid of messing up a presentation, or a project, or a sales call, the more likely you are to mess it up. Once you accept the reality of failure, you free up your energy to allow yourself to perform to the best of your ability.

Remember, all you have to accept is failure, rejection, or embarrassment – Musashi had to accept death."

Let's be totally fearless when we pursue those chio SYTs, OK?

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
Peter F. Drucker[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Another profound quote. Similar to 鲁迅的 “路是人走出来的.”

Best regards to u n all bros,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Rolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Warbird
Its good to read from u even when u r in a land far far away... Especially the chinese adages!!!

A little contribution from what I learnt in school:

"Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once."

--From Julius Caesar

William Shakespeare

cheers
Old 28-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Hooyah...... it seem I miss out sthg here huh.

Nonetheless, just a update as for brudders who had sms me.
Well, it was quite a heavy schedule apart from works, and the balancing of my life routine with my other half and family. In fact just came back from the land of heritage city up north. Of coz a mixture of both business sense and also a time for my family.

On another note, this period will be rather busy period for me .... on hand's project to catch up for completion and handing over, whereas I am also in the middle of sthg good, meanwhile in the process of working towards it.
Which will see me engage and consolidate into my field of work and the nearest term I shall put it as M & A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead;

To my esteemed bros!

Most recent updates:

Best,
LDH
Well wishes, guess nthg beats a nice acquisition, however this is only the start. as the old saying 创业难,守业更难. all the best LDH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post

Over here, in my view, most PRC gals are already seasoned with very few exception. Supply and demand theory applies. Hence, "no fish prawn also can" for many of us here..

So the point is: when are we going to CN?
Fellow esteem brudders, I wish I could join you folks for the physical excursion to such an lovable place, however I will be with you all in spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post

Wow, I in lala land & you landed wif a new additional in your life.
Happening man, when you go, jio me hor, me wanna see see.
Yoy DYBJ, its indeed Long enuff for me to see your face beyond my finger's.
haha, hope we all can gather for a catch up ... but for me NOT Yet, NotYet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird

Life is ironic. I especially appreciate the Chinese adage 赛翁失马 焉知非福, which is even more positive than "a blessing in disguise." This is true in many areas of life. For example, if ur business deal goes sour or if u lose ur job or a good oppty, something better will come along. So relax n think positive. It applies to cheonging n BY too. If a chio SYT rejects ur advances or offer, several younger n prettier ones r waiting in the wing, hahaha. This is exactly what is happening to me as I sit alone in my study rm in a far away place.

I think it's ur mindset n perseverance, especially in face of great adversity n obstacles, that determine the outcome n define u as a person. Whatever u r seeking or searching, leave "no stone unturned." And a book of great wisdom states: "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Well said, bro WB.... perhaps you might consider to mentos me in $and cents concern. yay ... how about that .... give it a thoughts. !!!

You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence.
Abraham Lincoln

The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis'. One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger-but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

John F. Kennedy

Take care my dear all,
OL

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 28-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro PeteTsang69,

You make my day!! Your quotes r excellent!!

... Remember, all you have to accept is failure, rejection, or embarrassment – Musashi had to accept death."

Let's be totally fearless when we pursue those chio SYTs, OK?
thanks, glad you like them words ...

now ur making the pursuit of SYTs such a noble adventure

let me share an image i have when things "don't happen" ... failure, rejection, or embarrassment .... i.e. no results . . and that is this ...

... u have to dig a lot of dirt to get to the diamonds . . perseverance ... cheers

“Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair
-Edmund Burke
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1