The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Men Are So Simple

男人太简单了
Old 21-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardandbig View Post
too right bro.

i was having makan with ML and reality hit me when she was greeted by other men diners. I wasnt comfortable others know that she's a worker.

same like those workers in BKK, plenty of overseas sponsors.

it doesnt work out. just give her a generous tip and move on.
The best part is if the other men is a ugly balding fat uncle like me.
I give u a smile, thumbs up n a wink. Lol
Old 22-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

The ML wants to know if u have deep pockets.U handsome or ugly does not matter.If u have money, u can bed the ML.The ML i had previously needed money for her kids back home and also needed for living expenses. Her pussy is yours for the right price.Take note they have boyfriends, lovers no idea how many.I know my ex ML as she does not allow me to pick her outside her shop. These are signs that she is hiding something.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
.I know my ex ML as she does not allow me to pick her outside her shop. These are signs that she is hiding something.
Hahaha. Like that sure confirm got prob lah. She got tell u why? The shop Boss dun allow the ML to get into a relationship? Or say SPass holder cannot have boyfriend? Or later customer see her got boyfriends then dun find her anymore. They give lame excuses one lah
Old 22-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

The shop owner dont care how many boyfriends or lovers they have.Boss only wanted sales. My ex ML will not tell u the truth.But her actions definitely created suspicion.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
The shop owner dont care how many boyfriends or lovers they have.Boss only wanted sales. My ex ML will not tell u the truth.But her actions definitely created suspicion.
At least u nvr kana the gong tao. Good for u bro. Some Bros that kana gong tao will just believe what ever shit the ML say.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

I kenna gong tao already. Eventually left after so many lies uncovered.Now no idea which guy genna gong tao.The last i heard was a PHV driver.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Just pay massage & top up extra then f and move on to next ML.

You don't go for massage for love right.
just f and go for the next one.
Totally agree with that 👍
Old 22-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
For me oyster & abalone i makan, when time is bad cockle & mussel oso i makan, am flexible(能申能屈) ..
WaSai, very chim leh ..
This, bro, is super funny
Old 22-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
I kenna gong tao already. Eventually left after so many lies uncovered.Now no idea which guy genna gong tao.The last i heard was a PHV driver.
Bro can share which ml? If not u can pm me if u not comfortable
Old 22-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardandbig View Post
too right bro.

i was having makan with ML and reality hit me when she was greeted by other men diners. I wasnt comfortable others know that she's a worker.

same like those workers in BKK, plenty of overseas sponsors.

it doesnt work out. just give her a generous tip and move on.
The guys are fucking her so hard.
In contrast, you are working so hard for her.

In the end, ML is just laughing behind a goon.
Old 22-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

Hi bros.. i just came across this thread recently and started reading backwards slowly as too many posts. Will appreciate if experienced bros can provide further advice on my case here.

ML and me started text chatting for about 1+ month on daily basis. Think about 3 weeks ago, we started video call for about 1-3 hours every night talking about anything (thinkings, past working experiences, future plans etc). She also shared her personal things like passport, home address, family photos/screenshots, home cctv monitoring etc). On her 2 rest days, we had went out together to some attractions, beach and cycling which 3/4 expenses paid by me and ML treated me to seafood dinner once. She also paid her major shopping items herself. I do not have pay anything more than the 3/4 outing expenses.

Despite the above and after reading the posts in this thread, I'm not sure if ML is faking and start to be cautious on this and I will not be providing any names here or dm.

Thanks much for advising
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 22-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Time will tell if she is the gold digger.Not all ML are bad.Did she asked u if u are married or single?
Old 22-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Just came across this thread today, I won't reveal too much details since it has been many years so details are a little fuzzy in my head. If you search the posts made through my nick you can more or less guess. I did this more than once, and I consider myself quite lucky to still be around without too much lasting "damage" lol. I will restrict my answer to MLs only, since this is what you asked.

I had an ex-ML as my 小 三 for about 2 years - we maintained a long distance relationship as she went back to China and I flew out regularly every month anyway on business so I made sure she met me in some country that doesn't have too difficult a visa requirement for china passport holders. We broke up in the end because she got pregnant with my child but she chose to abort without telling me. There are some similarities to your story, this ML tuned out to be a habitual and compulsive liar and also a gambler at heart (I took her to Macau and watched her blow through $10K playing 6 tables of baccarat simultaneously) at HKD 1000 per round per table. After that episode, I had the sinking feeling that even though I had the resources to maintain her, whatever I have will not be enough to feed her addiction. She also flew out a couple of times to Singapore to gamble at MBS and to fuck, but she stupidly left the luggage stickers on her luggage not realizing that it the flight number and date effectively reveals her whereabouts. Last I heard she is still in this line, despite being well past her prime.

After that I maintained another ML locally, a very kind-hearted lady who nicely told me after 6 months that she really enjoyed being with me but she cannot enter into an exclusive relationship, because she simply doesn't see a future for the two of us. She openly said, that if we continued she will surely develop feelings for me and that is something she is afraid to do....simply because we will not have a good ending.

I still think about this girl from time to time, and during Covid I queued up 3 hours to send her a care package of face masks to her home in China. She was truly a gem, not the most beautiful but the one who will go all out to prove to me that she is true to her word. I never caught her lying, and in fact it was probably me who should have been more truthful about my circumstances at the start of the relationship.

Hope that's something useful for reference. Not all MLs are liars - but most of the customers are. Lol.
Old 22-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Yes we do find gems but they are few.Treasure these gems as they are really geniune.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1