The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/
My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment.
Feel you bro. These landmines are because some of us do not pass the word around of the bad services. I am sure others have been to her and had similar experiences. Sharing here would be a good thing to do. So we take one for the team but we all are better for it if we flag them for the others to decide.
Old 17-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yes! She messaged me today and I am in for a treat later
Me too..hehe
Old 17-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok bro, thx 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by lononat View Post
No idea man. Only know one more person. Didn't ask
Old 17-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, sorry to read about your horrid experience. But seriously I hope you didn't pay her full rate for such fucked up service standards. I would just shower, get dressed, leave $50 on the table and make my way out. If she has the cheek to demand full rate I will tell her off that she delivers half baked services so $50 is oredi a lot. Seriously this kind of ML needs to just pack up RTC for good.
I paid full. She collected the money once I entered her room. Just take it as a donation. Her business won't be good nor will have any return customers if she continue like this.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sgguylah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Fr Sasa massage

This is my fr for Sasa from https://sglonelyguy.org/sasa-massage/

Location: 4/10 not central as indicated, it's near Aljunied. Shared appartement, dark and not so clean room.

Attitude: 5/10 not very genuine, doesn't try very hard.

Massage: 4/10 I went for nuru, started nicely but stopped after 10mn

Hj/BJ: 3/10 paid 50 extra for Bj as she asked, she just put a condom on and did one partern for not long. I finished then she said go shower and that was it

Overall: 3/10 lasted 20mn in total don't waste your money.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I paid full. She collected the money once I entered her room. Just take it as a donation. Her business won't be good nor will have any return customers if she continue like this.
Think I slso ganna similar in 2018, auntie of 40s photoshopped till 20s, studio photos. When asked, she thicked skin admit it is her. She's a 大妈 for God's sake.

Give chance thinking the massage wpuld be good. Piano massage, full clothed, don't know how to do a simple HJ. In and out 25 mins. From then on, no more only studio photos ML. Only later to hear she's a FL. Seriously, faint.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Atm.... OG Angel, Xue ER, Lu Lu, YY, and Mimi. All mind blowing services stated in their ads already.
Bro, Mi Mi prettier than Xue Er? From their advertised pics, if accurate, I prefer Mi Mi kind of looks...
Old 17-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Is there a thread like this for FL at TT site? Some of the girls there look really good... How do you research whether they are landmines?
Old 17-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any info on this Miki?
https://sglonelyguy.org/miki-massage/
Old 17-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!

Quote:
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Attitude: 0/10
Photos are slightly younger. But still consider good looking.

I should have come sbf first before booking this Anqi. Bro you are totally correct. I had the same experience as you. Just that mine was slightly longer. 25-30 minutes.

I booked her in the afternoon as my sales appointment is 2hours later. Decided to go for a massage. Browsing SGL and saw Anqi. I am nearby her location and she is new. Her posted date was 12dec. Message her and she say can go over now.

Upon entering the room, payment first. Go shower. She don't talk much. No eyes contact. No smiling. Everything was bad. House dirty because is a HDB and a few girls staying. No one cares I believe. Windows all closed and have a bad smell. Toilet no need to say, dirty too. She didn't put any towel on her bed so I requested if can put a new towel on the bedsheet and she told me to use the one I used to shower. It's wet omg. Massage for few minutes and flip over, start the condom bj. Less than 2 minutes ask can change to hj because her neck was tired. I didn't get to touch her at all because all the while she was sitting far away from me. I did not cum too. Her hj skill was the worst. Machiam want to pull my dick out. Fast and grab so tight. Knn one. Really lj attitude.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

can advise what topic to chat with ML to break ice? too silent feels weird sometimes
Old 17-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Firstly, aiyo bro... Why liddat!??

Now I'll be blunt.

Be honest, if you don't have deep pockets and you are truly not financially indulging her , then don't say it's a KC trap. She invest so much time to KC a non-rich guy for what?

So if not KC , then maybe she has genuine liking for you. Er...What's the big a deal here?
People have feelings, so what's so new? Now, if you both are close, then ask her la! Ask her what she wants from you. If she says she wants a relationship, then you ask yourself whether you want a sex worker for a girlfriend. If can then go for it. If cannot then break away.

I know I'm simplifying things, but it really is quite straight forward. Don't complicate things and get all emo from thinking too much and getting all confused.

For me, if the girl has feelings for me, I'll start a "mini" relationship. We'll both be so happy bonking as much as possible till she leaves. Reality bites and we both know it'll be hard to continue. We'll feel sad, she'll go home to China, and we'll drift apart. Then I'll look for the next one. what a beautiful bitter sweet life we can lead. Savour it's deliciousness.
i think what u say mostly on point and agree but when u say "we both know its hard to continue and move on". let me tell you that is the best case scenario, things can go a lot uglier. Although u have the upperhand being a local etc, but u need really a very sweet mouth to turn it around. which i no doubt, bro kopi confirm can do. double chope. 😉
Old 17-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesbenny View Post
House dirty because is a HDB and a few girls staying
Pardon me for asking, but why would you want to put yourself in an extremely precarious situation, even after knowing she's operating from a HDB?

Such activities being conducted in said setting is really asking for trouble man..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
its like talking cock with a friend but still, have to depend if the person will reply to carry on the conversation. If she only replied with "orh, en, ahah okay" is still hard to carry on thou.
Yeah it's a two-way street thingy..

Must ownself judge situation and apply accordingly..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Been a while since I am out for some relaxing fun. Saw another bro did a short review of this new ML , Zu Er, so decided to text her on a wet Sunday.

Was given a location was in a quiet part of the east side. Definitely a new location for most seasoned bros here. Road side parking is available and MRT is a stone throw away. Good as it is away from lots of busy eyes. She was able to give me clear directions to her place.

Greeted me in a loose white t-shirt which hides her sumptuous assets well. She looks exactly as what was in the advertisement. Maybe minus 10%? Sweet smile and cheerful throughout.

Stays alone in a well kept apartment. Toilet was well maintained and not as previously described. Cheerful character and can hold conversations well.

Requested for a head and shoulder massage and she did well. Good enough to make me drowsy on a sleepy rainy Sunday afternoon.

I was aroused from my drowsiness by the sudden feel of her soft boobs against my back. Tingling sensation as she runs her nails down my butt crack and then to the little bro.

Flipped over and was presented with a pair of nice soft natural boobs that I couldn’t resist fondling as she teases my little bro non-stop.

Roaming signals were strong and can hear soft moans from her as we were all over our bodies. As my little bro slips into her warm lips, the POV of her deep throat actions really can make one very high. Can tell she is really serious about making you satisfied. Exploded in no time and she helped me to cleaned little bro. Very detailed lady who sees to your needs.

Washed up and she continued to give me a massage. Not a time watcher and didn’t touch the phone at all.

Highly recommended lady if you want a good balance of massage and sensual services in a quiet location in the east.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1