The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai to Phuket by Happy Air

Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 21 September 2009 :-

Southern cities get air link

PHUKET : The major southern cities of Phuket and Hat Yai are receiving a new air link, offering an alternative to what is now a seven-hour bus journey.

New airline Happy Air is poised to launch the Phuket-Hat Yai service on Oct 26. The travel time between the two locations will be 40 minutes.

Happy Air sales and marketing manager Patcharapol Sonthipan said the airline had secured aviation permits from the Department of Aviation.

He said Happy Air was positioning itself as a premium-service airline which was targetting tourists and business travellers. The airline also plans to fly to the Malaysian resort island of Langkawi.

Mr Patcharapol said the air service would provide faster alternative for travellers travelling between Phuket and Hat Yai, the commercial district of Songkhla.

Mr Patcharapol said the Phuket-based airline would operate two twin turboprop SAAB 340A aircraft, with 34 seats.

The planes are leased from a Swedish company. Happy Air will offer daily flights between Phuket and Hat Yai and three times a week between Phuket and Langkawi. The Phuket-Langkawi flights will also begin in late October 2009

--- KatoeyNews NetWork
Old 21-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro,

Poh Bian la... Only Tiger flies to HDY now... Ar bo ta bus lo... 14 hrs hell on ur butt!
If take bus, stay longer in Hatyai to make it worthwhile lo

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
If take bus, stay longer in Hatyai to make it worthwhile lo
why its so Taikor ??

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 22-09-2009, 03:13 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
why its so Taikor ??
So are you joining us?

Uncle will be there for golf!
Old 22-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So are you joining us?

Uncle will be there for golf!
why you asked? I prefer puying caddie....

he will be there this weekend.......... but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc
Old 22-09-2009, 01:12 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
why you asked? I prefer puying caddie....

he will be there this weekend.......... but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc
Gee..that is nice I will be there end of next month...now is the best time to go "low-session" prices of hotel double folded after October.

Nice food and reasonably priced also...can't wait to be there...will do some diving,too! Try this restaurant.."Dragon View" Thumb up!

Bro saint is not joining us meh?
Old 22-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc
When your hair salon opening?
I need a long overdue haircut.

Will come down and support lah!
Old 22-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just return from Tomyamland.
Actually this trip to Tomyamland is more into business and working trip rather than a cheong trip.Just came back from the IMT-GT Convention.

Anyway I am no expert , just to share here is some choices and tuition lessons that my Sifus taught me about Cheonging in Hatyai.

#1 : Go to a Chicken Farm (Karaoke) to pick your on choices.

#2: Go for Turkish Bath like Pink Lady, Chao Phraya 4 and etc.

#3 : Real Karaoke to hunt your prey. Mostly WL hangs out there can speak some English.

#4: Go for Massage Gals or Saloon Gals.
Go to Massage Parlours like Alauddin and Kings.Most of them can speak Mandarin + Hokkien. Originated either from Myanmar or Yunnan PRC.
Most of the ML there do FL. Tapao them back to your hotel than nego for Shorttime or Longtime. Normally they can join you after midnight till 7am.
If you are in a small group , ask the ML to introduce their friends to your group.Bring them out for supper,you will have more GFe later. Kekeke

#5:Street Walkers .
Most of them hangs out in front of Grand Plaza Hotel and Lee Garden Plaza.
Either you have sharp eyes or they have sharp. eyes. You will sure to bump into each other.But beware Lady Boys also cari makan at the same place, so dun make the wrong decision. Hahaha.

#6: Must have ctcs.
Uni gals looking for extra money. Young Housewives looking for fun and extra
income.

#7: Higher ISO
For those who wish for higher ISO like genuine Cover gals, models and loca artise, then secret prearrangement have to be made lor.

#8: DIY HUNTING
Go for Shopping Centre Sales Gals, Hotels female staff, restaurant waitresses, tackle them personally. Have to be a smooth operator and thick skin and also can speak Thai lol. This take alot patient, time and effort .

* If you think my posting is boring, just ignored it.

Below are some Thai Gals pixs I took to share during the trip.Hope you guys will like it.Not WL arh.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals1.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals2.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals3.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals4.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals5.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals6.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals7.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...oy/tygals8.jpg

Pls try and click on the amended photo links

Last edited by sengseng; 22-09-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 22-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
西北度郎 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gee..that is nice I will be there end of next month...now is the best time to go "low-session" prices of hotel double folded after October.

Nice food and reasonably priced also...can't wait to be there...will do some diving,too! Try this restaurant.."Dragon View" Thumb up!
bro playman, where is this restaurant "dragon view", they sell thai or chinese food? i'll be going down hatyai this weekend, thanks.
Old 22-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
西北度郎 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sengseng, none of your pixs links seem to be working. am i the only one with the problems?
Old 22-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
bro sengseng, none of your pixs links seem to be working. am i the only one with the problems?
Thanks for informing me. There is a slight error in the photos links . I have retify the problem. Pls click on the links on my original post again. Any inconvenience cause is much regretted.
Thank you
Sengseng
Old 22-09-2009, 05:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
bro playman, where is this restaurant "dragon view", they sell thai or chinese food? i'll be going down hatyai this weekend, thanks.
Hahaha sorry for the mis-understanding, I am referring to the Dragon View Restaurant in front of Ao Nang Restaurant, KRABI not in Haadyai sorry! ( I am replying to Uncle etct88 statement)
Old 22-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro saint is not joining us meh?
Probably have free accommodation!

Unfortunately, don't think I can dive/SCUBA..... will need a lot of weights to counter the in grown floating gear/fat...

Will see if have time to do the Dragon stunt... hee hee
Old 22-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by  View Post
bro, the farm is just beside deep point coffee shop? what is the damage like? would like to pay a visit when i go hatyai week.
umm... I dun know how to say lei.. but if u take a tuk tuk from mayflower or lee garden or 4 seasons, it is about 20-30 baht for 1 person.. U can check this site out if u really going over..
You may wanna see this...

http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_208975.html
Old 22-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by  View Post
bro, the farm is just beside deep point coffee shop? what is the damage like? would like to pay a visit when i go hatyai week.
umm... I dun know how to say lei.. but if u take a tuk tuk from mayflower or lee garden or 4 seasons, it is about 20-30 baht for 1 person.. U can check this site out if u really going over..
You may wanna see this...

http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_208975.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1