The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by samx79 View Post
Was at levels two nights ago. Not too bad. But flooded with pretentious ang mohs and Indians.

Good selections of high class LBs and fl.

Any bro recommend another similar club to pick up fl? Preferably syt?
levels does not allow ladyboys into their club.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hard truths 555!

Anyway as I grow older I become damn lazy playing the dating or mind games.
Rather concentrate hard on making more money and go for bi-weekly sex vacation and party hard 555.
bro,

can share some of your recommended quick sex vacations...i tip u! hahaha

it's true la. after a while, it's damn tiring to try to score and then (most times) if didnt kena, will be damn sian and go back hotel alone or then try to pick up those on the street if really need to get it off. but sian half already.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
can share some of your recommended quick sex vacations...i tip u! hahaha

it's true la. after a while, it's damn tiring to try to score and then (most times) if didnt kena, will be damn sian and go back hotel alone or then try to pick up those on the street if really need to get it off. but sian half already.
Kanasai tip what tip?
You think I dek serve ahh?
I go Jakarta these days for sex vacation on my off days.

Go for occasional hunting is ok but I prefer fire and go.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, i am going to Bangkok next month and looking to go G club to explore but then the membership is not worth for 2 pax for 2 night. I have heard that some G-club have membership as low as 6000 baht. Any idea which is the club?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
I have heard that some G-club have membership as low as 6000 baht. Any idea which is the club?
Since u heard then why not ask the person who said?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Dear Bros, i am going to Bangkok next month and looking to go G club to explore but then the membership is not worth for 2 pax for 2 night. I have heard that some G-club have membership as low as 6000 baht. Any idea which is the club?
Lower tier G-Clubs membership smelly smelly also start from THB10,000.

Those THB5000-6000 is not membership deals but 2x bottle promotions with free mixers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since u heard then why not ask the person who said?
Yalor!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Lower tier G-Clubs membership smelly smelly also start from THB10,000.

Those THB5000-6000 is not membership deals but 2x bottle promotions with free mixers.

Yalor!
Thanks bros... Anyway I heard from a girl in thai disco.. but no more contact... Previously 2 trips in bangkok went to agogo in soi cowboy, Onxy and scratch dog... so this coming trip wanna explore other places...
Old 06-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Thanks bros... Anyway I heard from a girl in thai disco.. but no more contact... Previously 2 trips in bangkok went to agogo in soi cowboy, Onxy and scratch dog... so this coming trip wanna explore other places...
Explore more and update here.
Bangkok is more than Agogo Bars and after hours discos.

Read more about G-Clubs.

What Is A G-Club?
G-Club Tier Type
Old 06-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Explore more and update here.
Bangkok is more than Agogo Bars and after hours discos.

Read more about G-Clubs.

What Is A G-Club?
G-Club Tier Type
Sure.. The last trip wasn't fantastic.. Went to Soi Cowboy 2 times. Girls are definitely gorgeous but quite expensive for a ST bonk so never book any. 2nd levels comes with 2 batches of girls, 1st batch is wearing white tops, a few of them not too bad looking, 2nd batch are topless dancers.

Went Onxy with my friend and a thai friend. I would say it's a great club, waitress are beautiful too and mostly uni students. The moment we are there, can't stop looking at the ladies partying there.. Damn chio lor... But they are not FLs, most likely party goers. A cute waitress drank with us till close and went supper after that..

As for scratch dog, alot of party goers and beautiful girls too but the place not as grand as Onxy. There are FLs after midnight and very easy to identify, usually 1 or 2 together, each holding a bottle of beer. They will come to you and ask to join you. I was once quoted $5000 baht which i think is for LT but i never take up the offer...

Next month trip, will be planning to go Levels, Climax, insanity and Thermae Cafe to explore....
Old 07-06-2016, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G clubs are definitely fun from what i've been reading but quite steep especially for solo or pair travelers like me.

but with the prices of agogos and even FLs going up the roof, i think G club's starting to make more sense.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
G clubs are definitely fun from what i've been reading but quite steep especially for solo or pair travelers like me.

but with the prices of agogos and even FLs going up the roof, i think G club's starting to make more sense.
Thailand is not a place for budget sex mongers who only frequent tourists area. It makes more sense if u here for sex to go other country.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to Mixx? Any good?
Old 07-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
As for scratch dog, alot of party goers and beautiful girls too but the place not as grand as Onxy. There are FLs after midnight and very easy to identify, usually 1 or 2 together, each holding a bottle of beer. They will come to you and ask to join you. I was once quoted $5000 baht which i think is for LT but i never take up the offer...
I'm interested to know what kind of quality that is worth THB5000.
My guess is just above average quality and not those super fair skin type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post

Take note puyings from G-Clubs boh bao jiak hor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thailand is not a place for budget sex mongers who only frequent tourists area. It makes more sense if u here for sex to go other country.
Yes agree.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
paraboondeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Has anyone been to Mixx? Any good?
been to Mixx a couple times, good place to hit when most of the other places are closed. It closes at 6am. Mostly FL there after 3am, besides thai, other nationalities are also available, russian, middle east etc.
Music is good too.
Old 15-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to onyx, saw alot foreigners bringing local chick .
wonder where they get them from. My friend open we chat and manage to get 1 girl over to our table, sadly not so good looking,
after hours saw some girls bargaining with ang moh on the LT price..
Dem.. was just standing beside us, if only we knoww....

Any idea how to get girls to club?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1