The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Oic, I didn't know that....! I haven't been to Octopuss for about 2 months so I didn't know... Thanks for sharing...

Sorry, not convenient to share my membership...
No problem. Just asking. I dun go batam often. Only if have work there. Saw post that got new Venus spa at very good price. Will try the next time I go. Hopefully still can get membership.
Old 17-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Thanks bro. Can i know the market rate for hj / fj so won't get chopped. Thanks!
Everyone's market rate can be different online. As for my own,it would be 50%-66.7% off after bargaining over SG's prices. Every shop's girls in batam will try to quote customer SG price so it's up to u to bring tat down.

I go to a SG men's spa,usually cost $70-$80 without the special,add on special abt $50-$70. Total can come out to be abt $120-$150. In Batam,I'll be expecting around $50. Of course,i'm talking abt men's spa now.

For smaller scale & in-hotel massage shops,i do a similar comparison. Special service HJ is abt $50 & a FJ abt $100 in SG. In Batam would then be abt 150k-250k after bargaining for HJ & 300k-500k for FJ. Anything higher would be considered higher than normal for me.

There's however one thing i have to agreed with bro nono, that is the higher one pays ,there's the likelihood of a more inferior-ed service.

Just quote an example in one of my 1st few earlier trips to batam. I visited a hotel MP,the girl quoted me 500k,i didn't bargain,happy-ending ends with no roaming,no full strip off & if i want 'those' additions,i will have to top up another extra 100k+100k,so end up have to pay 700k if i wanted 'those' ++.

Another time in the same place,same girl. I was quoted 500k again, i bargained to 200k. Again there was no strip no roam,& i have to top up 100k for roaming & another 100k for full strip. End day after all the bargaining, we agreed to a price of 300k for the same service i paid 700k for. I told her i would tip her more if her service lvl is up to my expectation as a bonus beforehand & by end of my session,due to her hardwork & the extra mile services,i tipped her an extra 50k. So my total damage for a better than my previous 700k session cost only 350k,yet with the girls going the extra mile to please me in there. I visited the same girl at same place once more before i left batam to help her remember me better with the same bargained price.

The lesson i learned during that trip was,if i wish to start with a more inferior-ed service,i should not bargain at all. I bargained for my future RTM & RTF sake. Thereafter after that eventful session,all other girls from the same shop don't cost me more than 350k anymore.

I don't pay more than 500k for fj & 350k for hj anymore. My usual fj cost between 250k-400k,hj cost 150k-250k. For me to pay to my maximum of 500k/350k,the girls will need to be at least an SYT below 22 & not have given birth before.

Surrounding Utama hotel's more rundown MP,i pay 100k-250k for HJ & 200k-350 for FJ.

Hotel's Palor & Men's Spa that dont provide hj packages,i pay 150k-200k for HJ & 350k-500k for FJ.

Chinese locals in batam,i pay 200k for hj & 400k for fj.

Wechat FJ i'd bargain for a flat rate of 400k. It's my last choice,so they can take it or leave it.

Those prices i talk abt don't include entrance & i'd say, it's yr ultimate call to make during yr own session when u are there.
Old 17-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 is a good one also. Have facilities like sauna n pool too
Hi bro,how's the pricing like there at 89?

Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
When I go Penuin BeiLong for mee pansit. [
U mean Bei Long at a2 food court or Bai Long at Penuin wet market?
Old 17-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
COMonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Need Help Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Not necessarily, and not for everyone.
I personally enjoy Batam on Ramadan a lot! It is just different.

I hate seeing discoes closing at 3am, as this diminishes significantly my happy night time, but on the other hand it's good to see less tourists around and still many girls happy to meet someone new.
I would not recommend anyone to visit Batam on Ramadan for the first time, but if one knows how to move around, it has a lot to offer.

(I am here, and I am happy!)

Hi all. Ive been reading this board for the past couple of weeks and planning the trip, and I just want to thank everyone that's contributed to the body of community knowledge. It's greatly appreciated. For me, it was a choice between now or never, with no third option unfortunately. But yeah, I get your meaning now that I'm here. Anyway, if anyone wants to grab a beer tonight, first round is on me.
Old 17-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
No problem. Just asking. I dun go batam often. Only if have work there. Saw post that got new Venus spa at very good price. Will try the next time I go. Hopefully still can get membership.
Yes, still can get membership. As a matter of fact, I just signed up as member last week; it's 100k for one year membership. Quite hi-tech, they will scan your fingerprint and next time, just sign in using your fingerprint.
Old 17-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
I don't pay more than 500k for fj & 350k for hj anymore. My usual fj cost between 250k-400k,hj cost 150k-250k. For me to pay to my maximum of 500k/350k,the girls will need to be at least an SYT below 22 & not have given birth before.

Surrounding Utama hotel's more rundown MP,i pay 100k-250k for HJ & 200k-350 for FJ.

Hotel's Palor & Men's Spa that dont provide hj packages,i pay 150k-200k for HJ & 350k-500k for FJ.

Chinese locals in batam,i pay 200k for hj & 400k for fj.

Wechat FJ i'd bargain for a flat rate of 400k. It's my last choice,so they can take it or leave it.

Those prices i talk abt don't include entrance & i'd say, it's yr ultimate call to make during yr own session when u are there.
Good job on not getting carrot chopped... Up your points...
Old 17-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiongster313 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I check if anyone knows wat javasutra acupuncture massage is? I saw it at a spa in batam
Old 18-06-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arborist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need Help Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Not necessarily, and not for everyone.
I personally enjoy Batam on Ramadan a lot! It is just different.

I hate seeing discoes closing at 3am, as this diminishes significantly my happy night time, but on the other hand it's good to see less tourists around and still many girls happy to meet someone new.
I would not recommend anyone to visit Batam on Ramadan for the first time, but if one knows how to move around, it has a lot to offer.

(I am here, and I am happy!)
Great for the headsup!! 👍
Old 18-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,how's the pricing like there at 89?

Hotel 89 is about 110k for 1.5 hour massage. No specials, clean place. Please do Tip the girls. They work very hard.

Bei Long is at the peniun market. Open in morning only, close about lunch time. If u go during sat n Sunday, can be very crowded

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bai Long at Penuin wet market
Old 18-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Bai Long at the market. The fried carrot cake next to it quite good too.

Confirmed Bei Long is at A2 food court . Their mee pangsit good too though Bai Long one slightly tastier. Bei Long selling laksa also ...looks and tastes good too.

I have never failed to go to the nearby Eatern Food Court for the fried snapper fillet and fish head yam soup. Not cheap and crowded. But very nice and fresh fishes. Have to be there before 12 pm. Normally sold out by 1pm.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to NoName?

It was used to be my favourite hangout from Thursday to Saturday. Full of local girls dressed up to party and open to adventure, mixed with some bar girls and professional FLs. I have incredible memories.

Now it's desolately empty, even yesterday Saturday. Total sadness. Only 3-4 regular working girls, always the same since months or years.
If it is dead on Saturday, it means it's really gone.
What happened??

DON'T SAY BECAUSE IT'S RAMADAN. Four Play was full instead, but turned to a gay bar now. Square is now the place for the local upper class youth. It was full also Friday, imagine how packed in Saturday. But girls in Square are upper class, have handsome boyfriends, they don't look at the foreigner as an interesting new friend. They don't need.

I am afraid my Batam is gone.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Mummy the movie,not bad right? Now to await for Transformer,hehehe...
aso got spiderman commin too!! But i tink its either endin june or beginning july.

Quote:
Like yourself,i am not a night-life person (in Batam) too,hence I find Batam more suitable for me. You mention all the good things,how come no bad things about Batam? Not fair ,hehehe...
Ya,ya...got good sure will have bad. I knw u always try 2 set a balance in the 2 world of the same place so as 2 see a differnt view.

Quote:
Batam is getting more expensive,but I found my own solution. Transportation can be a pain if one isn't used to taxi without running on meter and unlicensed taxi drivers. Touting is common,streets were dirtier,most tourist infested area were more carrot-head-chop prompt,terrorist-prompt and/or strike-prompt.
I tht tis problem abv u aldy settle within yr own ways of travel liao rite? The fussiest ppl can onli stay at their own hm do hj on their own or they themself play wit sex toy.

Quote:
Many Sillyporean were known to spoil the market since 60% who goes to Batam were them. Most of their comments on Batam were...Batam things "so dirt cheap"...hehehe... yet they unknowing (or unwisely) pays more than other 3rd world countries and later complain Batam is getting more expensive.
Watever goes ard always comes ard. No need doubt,u plant wat on the grd,sure 2 grw watever u plant.

Quote:
But luckily over the recent 2 odd years,there was an major influx of Foreign workers from sillypore going to Batam which beats many Sillyporean in terms on spending on girls (remember,a handful of them tries to undercut bro S girl last year by paying higher price?). Then again, many girls didn't like them (the FW) which results in them running away or citing reasons to do so (or they will indirectly force customers to throw them out). Those girls applies those many rules (including the 3 bonk rules which is becoming more frequent,according to this thread) for the foreign workers to Sillyporean over time and now,look at what happen,hehehe...
Partly bcs these Fws never tip the gers & practically gang-raped those gers,hence wenever they bk gers frm joints,they will be quoted a higher prices. They onli go btm during p holiday so those okt chop em until whole body blood.

Go ask the gers, sg/m'sia men who pay 1.2 juta & bangalah/indian fw who pay 1.5 juta,the ger will choose wich 1? I tell u,most gers will choose sg/m'sia men. But SOME okts frm those joints nwaday very gian tao kao,aso impose nt jus the rules but the price meant 4 Fws to sg/m'sia men. Well,some Sg men being nt veri clever kena the trap lor...but rarely can hear m'sia men kena those dum by those gers/okts b4.

Quote:
Solution? Solution? Solution?

Look beyond Nagoya area,those higher-end booking joints and Wechat girls,i tends to see more green pasture in Batam,hehehe... the grass is often greener over the other side of batam. Batam is amazing, isnt it?
My solution? I jus avoid joints tat sayang those bagalah Fws lor...avoid no mean i no go hor,jus less

1. sri kandy

2. Happy 8

3. Link's

4. Bunga

Abv 4 joint is a try 2 no go 4 me,no need deal w their nonsense pricing & rules. Aniway,the abv 4 joints i hear onli is under same partner boss. They sister shop,tats y they dare 2 play tis game. But who 2 blame? willin seller,aso must've willin takers rite.

They're aso sm of btm's priciest joints.

Jus let those bangla Fws feed their gers tere raw with their "proteins" lor....lol. I like tight pussies frm gers,nt those blow whistle can hear echo type.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
She's only started work less than a month bro. And she's looking for...hmm... Save it 1st for yourself,since many new girls in her work place now, you will have to see what you can do,hehehe...always can have choices to pick the right girlS!
Fabulous!! Too bad,her neh neh not big enuff 4 my taste. i better stick with my 2 milk-ger 4 nw,but i aren't leaving TPL out either. Onli 1 juta per nite,so still quite a value since got provide free susu,ani time thirsty can aso drink.

Quote:
I agree with you that Batam is FUN!

Made-to-order,bro....nearby Formosa hotel (2 mins walk) there's a unisex spa that does.
B2b for 1 couple. Tat place u say quite expensive,ani time can end up payin abt 1.5 juta for a 2.5 hr session 4 one couple leh...got ani where cheaper boh? Dn't let me capsize my sampang boat leh...
Old 18-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Batam trip from 19-22 June any bros wana meet to visit MP etc or to get a drink together do drop me a pm!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1