The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
will update yall. if im gd, i will continue fucking
Hope u get well soon, bro 🙏
Old 05-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poswald1946 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

what time to go? I went 8pm Monday and was so busy
Old 05-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

lifeissofuckedd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, newbie here.. this is my first time wanting to find / experience LBs.. which house should i go to? And how to identify / choose LB instead of normal ladies? Preferably LBs with a functioning pipe.

I also read previous replies in this thread stating to go around 6-8pm? And avoid sundays coz of fw?

What are the prices nowadays?
Old 05-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

lifeissofuckedd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, newbie here.. this is my first time wanting to find / experience LBs.. which house should i go to? And how to identify / choose LB instead of normal ladies? Preferably LBs with a functioning pipe.

I also read previous replies in this thread stating to go around 6-8pm? And avoid sundays coz of fw?

What are the prices nowadays?
Old 05-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
At first it was a capped but mid way fucking the condom slipped out so small head take over big head and i did it raw. Like i mentioned, i creampied her.

Thinking about it now, it's damn scary/stupid and i do regret it but what's done is done.
Whoa what a warrior indeed bro. Did she know that she kena cream pie? Hope everything is okay bro for you!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

poswald1946 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went around 5pm today. Not so busy, alot of girls on stairs.
But I took recommendation from another user and went with Allyka.
She gave me the best experience for a first time with a LB.
Her ass was so tight it felt so good and she also almost made me cum from CBJ, we did doggystyle and cowgirl but finished with me sucking her cock and masturbating til finsih.
Looking to go back again this week, she is just that good
Old 08-12-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Whoa what a warrior indeed bro. Did she know that she kena cream pie? Hope everything is okay bro for you!
Yes, she knew. Everything seems ok..fingers crossed. Think i'll stay away from the LBs for a while.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Yes, she knew. Everything seems ok..fingers crossed. Think i'll stay away from the LBs for a while.
Stay safe, man
I know it’s easier said than done coz I’m also often caught in “small head control big head” situations too🫣🥲
Raw is war indeed
Old 09-12-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Analboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Ezara is in JB now
For those who have time to cross over can go punish her
She will be there for a week or so
Any contact number pls
Old 10-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Stay safe, man
I know it’s easier said than done coz I’m also often caught in “small head control big head” situations too🫣🥲
Raw is war indeed
I know what you mean. In the heat of the moment, small head sure take over. Rare for me but it does happen.
Old 14-12-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can ask where exactly at Rowell road? I try finding but can’t find. Will be good if some bro provide some detail
Old 15-12-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got caught in the small head situation as well when katrina applied lotion on my dick without cd, and we did it raw 4 days in a row, creaming her ass.

A few of the girls there if they really like you, it's auto raw , no cd, esp the batch that came with katrina zara etc. Most of them are great in bed EXCEPT for the youngest pretty face one with shoulder length hair.

But I ain't gonna do raw anymore.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had Allyka few minutes ago, your FR is spot on with the grabbing boobs, squeezed it and her white "milk" oozed out.

She was aggressive in her wild bj and damn she also has a huge thick hard cock. Did she dip her cock with strawberry juice or something? Tastes great. Bj each other and it's time for me to caps on.

Standing doggy all the way but bad point is she kept rushing me non stop till I got kinda turnt off.

She is for bros who love a meaty girl with a slight tummy and a very CFM face. I love it.

But that said, I'm still waiting for Katrina and Zara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoek View Post
Back with a recommendation. After the recent raid, the last batch of LBs were all deported and hence they were closed for a couple of days.
Took on Allyka last night, who was seated all the way top of the stairs, minding her own business, until i pointed out to her.
Went into the room, pass her the $$, didn't think anything special is gonna happen, when she started to sit down and prepare the condom.
But what happened thereafter was fun! She started rough on the CBJ, and then guided my hands on her huge soft boobs to signal me to squeeze her hard. She started standing, and we swop postures, with me going down on her hard cock, and my hands was still squeezing her boobs hard.
I pushed her to the wooden partition and we played it hard, while she was submissive. Really like how she turned from aggressive to submissive within minutes. Then she got so hard she got me to lie down and our dicks were just rubbing against each other.
She inserted my dick into her ass squatting and i told her i didnt like that. She then asked how I would like to play it.
So told her to remove my condom, french me and handjob me. She requested me when about to cum, to cum directly on her boobs and dick.
So after a few minutes, I stood up and she kneeled and let me come all over her body.
After that she led me to the toilet and we showered tgt in the cold water and bar soap. Reminded me of the Geylang fishtank showering experience.
Overall experience - 9/10
No rush at all.

But guys, she is a little plus size not extremely big size but definitely not your petite slim LBs. But her playful submissive nature is a plus.

So look out for the a huge butterfly tattoo on her chest, very visible, and yes she has plenty of tattoos, so in case there's anyone here who doesnt like tattooed LBs, can give her a miss.

Enjoy!
Old 16-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Got caught in the small head situation as well when katrina applied lotion on my dick without cd, and we did it raw 4 days in a row, creaming her ass.

A few of the girls there if they really like you, it's auto raw , no cd, esp the batch that came with katrina zara etc. Most of them are great in bed EXCEPT for the youngest pretty face one with shoulder length hair.

But I ain't gonna do raw anymore.
More power than me. After one time, i don't dare do no matter how chio they look.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Just had Allyka few minutes ago, your FR is spot on with the grabbing boobs, squeezed it and her white "milk" oozed out.

She was aggressive in her wild bj and damn she also has a huge thick hard cock. Did she dip her cock with strawberry juice or something? Tastes great. Bj each other and it's time for me to caps on.

Standing doggy all the way but bad point is she kept rushing me non stop till I got kinda turnt off.

She is for bros who love a meaty girl with a slight tummy and a very CFM face. I love it.

But that said, I'm still waiting for Katrina and Zara.
Any idea when Zara is coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1