The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Rafa always has his team formation wrong in the EPL.
a lone striker is only suitable for those away matches in Europe and not EPL.
should at least put in two strikers for every match.

Next Tuesday - 20 January 2009,03.00am:
Liverpool vs Everton at Anfield

this is another big match for us. hopefully we will bounce back with a great win.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Absolutely gutted to see them throw points away like that...
Seem like history repeating itself....choking at the end???!!
It seem like they are not hungry for the title like Man U or Chelsea...
Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
My response to the result is this: we have played two of our stinkiest games this season against Stoke. That is the ray of light. May the rest of our games be much better.
Bro rahl, it is not that we are looking for scapegoats but the performance spoke for itself....you can't help but wonder why lesser teams has the ability to beat Stoke and not Liverpool...is it wrong tactic employed?

Now with the result from last night scum match between scums and chelski, it seems that destiny is no longer in Liverpool hands to decide....one can only hope that the scums will drop a couple of points with their two matches in hand...but then that is only a fat hope considering the two matches are against much weaker teams..
Old 12-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro rahl, it is not that we are looking for scapegoats but the performance spoke for itself....you can't help but wonder why lesser teams has the ability to beat Stoke and not Liverpool...is it wrong tactic employed?

Now with the result from last night scum match between scums and chelski, it seems that destiny is no longer in Liverpool hands to decide....one can only hope that the scums will drop a couple of points with their two matches in hand...but then that is only a fat hope considering the two matches are against much weaker teams..
Bro, agreed that we had no idea how to play Stoke - their style completely disrupted our game plan. But this is a team which has beaten Arsenal and Villa.

Anyone else agree that the ref should add half a min to every Delap throw-in?

Let's not think so far ahead bro. We might be deposed at the top the next time we play, so what? The rule is always the same - take it one game at a time. There is so much chatter from the pundits that the Scum always have a stronger second half of the season but we scored more points than them and Chelsea this stage last season.

I can't believe there are still complaints that Rafa has got the tactics wrong for the BPL and he should play two strikers etc etc. We are top of the league with Torres out injured for most of the time. The lad has just come back! My only worry is how will Rafa play Torres, Stevie and Keano together. Hell, if we have Stevie play off Torres as we did last season, we may win the league as it is.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Anyone else agree that the ref should add half a min to every Delap throw-in?
The comentator for that match, commented that Delap should not use a towel (a red one) to rub and scrub the ball before every throw in, as it was illegal to do so (citing a ruling that any instrument other than those appropriate for the conduct of the game, was not allowed to be used during play!)

Any bro know about this ruling? Anxious to know and add on to the existing pool of knowledge
Old 12-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
The comentator for that match, commented that Delap should not use a towel (a red one) to rub and scrub the ball before every throw in, as it was illegal to do so (citing a ruling that any instrument other than those appropriate for the conduct of the game, was not allowed to be used during play!)

Any bro know about this ruling? Anxious to know and add on to the existing pool of knowledge
I love Rory Delap he scored twice against Arsenal as a Saint player & scored twice against Chelsea as a Derby player. Liverpool was lucky to escape a defeat
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Now with the result from last night scum match between scums and chelski, it seems that destiny is no longer in Liverpool hands to decide
Don't forget we still have to play them at Old Trafford,mathematically it's still in our own hands,by winning ALL the remaining games.

Last edited by Cummon; 12-01-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think even if there is such a rule, it is open to interpretation. I'm fine with the throw cos you got to give credit to the thrower. The real problems in football are poor and inconsistent refereeing and cheating players. Using a towel to wipe a ball before a throw in is perhaps not that important!
Old 13-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think even if there is such a rule, it is open to interpretation. I'm fine with the throw cos you got to give credit to the thrower. The real problems in football are poor and inconsistent refereeing and cheating players. Using a towel to wipe a ball before a throw in is perhaps not that important!
Yeah, it may not be important when such a throw (after scrubbing with a towel) did not result in a goal....The opponents may challenge the act (if it is illegal anyway) and try to void the goal being scored. Just take for instance, the corner kick (ManU vs Chelsea) the ball had been placed within the semi-circle of the corner, and dribbled out and stayed there for another player to continue, it was supposed to be within the rule and absolutely legal, yet when a goal was scored, it was disallowed (I think the line referee did flag it when the ball was kicked to Ronaldo, why so, if that was within the rules??) I reckon it should be under your "inconsitent refereeing" implication.... In the most absurd situation, what about the thrower launch the ball from a "ball launcher" (a device like a mortar launcher) An instrument is still an "instrument" be it "towel" or "ball launcher"
Old 13-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, it may not be important when such a throw (after scrubbing with a towel) did not result in a goal....The opponents may challenge the act (if it is illegal anyway) and try to void the goal being scored. Just take for instance, the corner kick (ManU vs Chelsea) the ball had been placed within the semi-circle of the corner, and dribbled out and stayed there for another player to continue, it was supposed to be within the rule and absolutely legal, yet when a goal was scored, it was disallowed (I think the line referee did flag it when the ball was kicked to Ronaldo, why so, if that was within the rules??) I reckon it should be under your "inconsitent refereeing" implication.... In the most absurd situation, what about the thrower launch the ball from a "ball launcher" (a device like a mortar launcher) An instrument is still an "instrument" be it "towel" or "ball launcher"
Heheh a rocket launcher would probably put Reina and Alonso out of a job, and it would probably interfere with play.

But yes, I would like to see Delap throw the ball without wiping it with a towel. We could have some comedy that way
Old 14-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhaonan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go Liverpool Go!
Old 15-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

P W D L GF GA GD PTS
Liverpool 21 13 7 1 35 13 22 46

Man Utd 20 13 5 2 33 10 23 44

looks like we wouldn't be at the top for long
Old 15-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
looks like we wouldn't be at the top for long
What's important bro is to be top at the end of the season.

It's a title race eh?
Old 15-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What's important bro is to be top at the end of the season.

It's a title race eh?

Agreed..

Though it will be better if we are on top all the way from now till end,
but if anyone tell me we were to be 2nd all the way till we won it only on the last day of season, I wouldnt mind either...
Old 16-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rafa rejects terms of new Liverpool contract

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has rejected the terms of a new contract offer, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The Spaniard, who has been at the helm of the Anfield outfit since June 2004, has been considering the deal proposed to him by club owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett and confirmed last week that an agreement had been reached over the length of his contract and the salary.

However, the Spaniard insists he will only agree to the new deal if given more control over football matters - rather than having to answer to club chief executive Rick Parry.

Benitez, who insists money is not an issue, has informed the American owners of his stand and said: "The owners feel that the manager's decisions need to be subject to the chief executive.

"But I know that I am subject to results and to our fans and they are the best judges I will ever have."

The news comes at a key stage in Liverpool's season, with the Reds to play Merseyside rivals Everton in the Premier League on Monday, and the Liverpool manager confirmed he wants more control over the club's academy.

He is adamant too he should be the man responsible for transfers, providing he conducts his business within the restraints of the club's budget.

Benitez told the Liverpool Echo: ''This is solely about being allowed to manage Liverpool Football Club to the best of my abilities as I see them.

''I believe that this club has the potential to improve - and I just want to be able to help this to happen. I will continue to do my job as manager and concentrate on the thing that our fans want me to focus on - winning trophies for them.

''From the first day I came to the club, I have only ever given 100% - and I will continue to do this.''

His refusal of the deal will inevitably dominate before Monday's derby, but Benitez intends to focus all his thoughts on the game and will strive to ensure his players are not affected by his future.

He was keen to dismiss suggestions of a rift with the American owners, describing Hicks as ''very supportive'' and the contracts talks as ''positive and friendly''.

That suggests this will not be the end of the matter, club and manager now in a position where they will seek to address each other's issues with the terms of the tabled contract.

Liverpool have refused to comment on the speculation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1