The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cartman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=509576

Yea. This picture caught my attention as well. But i keblangkangbuseng the last minute. I think she looks fairly well for milf profile. Boys, go find for yourself as well.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
I would classify her as value for money. My encounters was she is hardworking and doesn't short change on minutes. She sure know how to run a business.

She is extremely slim, racks are enhance and makes you feel like you are with an uni girl. it works for me.

Bro, do you remember there is ML from tiger den by the name of mozhi. I really don't know the Chinese name. Else it could be Googled easily.
her rack is enhanced?! fake ahhhh
Old 13-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=509576

Yea. This picture caught my attention as well. But i keblangkangbuseng the last minute. I think she looks fairly well for milf profile. Boys, go find for yourself as well.

So in conclusion, Ivy worth trying?
Old 13-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cartman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
her rack is enhanced?! fake ahhhh
I did not ask her nor she confirm that. It's base on my own opinion when I touches it.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
A bro mentioned location not good... all I can say is she is in CT, but it's not those crappy PPC apartments. It's very private. Go call and ask if you're interested. One more time... those tits!!!
Bro, I asked her about location she told me People's Park Center.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
pasting fellow bro's MR.
I wonder how different she looks

★伊伊★ Hot Busty 34D Masseur ★HDLY ★BM ★PM ★2HJ ★BBBJ ★CHIO
actually just by looking at the pics... can tell is not D liao mah...
Can guess its maybe C BUT!! Looking at how much she squeezes them in one of the pics,
should be a small C or a big B lo... heee

for ML babes i use the same method when I look at Thai FLs photos. Wear Sunglasses. The change in skin colour might change how she looks like and hopefully I can think with my big head instead of small head.. heehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
I rtm 3 times already in 2 weeks. She's one of those hidden gems. Not syt, more a modern good looking woman... and those tits!!!! She's slim and petite, but those tits!!!!

What I find her unique is somehow her massage has a mixture of therapeutic and erotic all at the same time.... did I mention her tits!!!??? Yes, strangely enough for me, her massage up stroke feel deep and soothing, then her down strokes is stimulating and sensuous ... I get a semi hard on even when she massages my back! Haha.

Always 2 shots with her and always one hour used up. No shortchanging with this hardworking ML. She's a regular for me.

A bro mentioned location not good... all I can say is she is in CT, but it's not those crappy PPC apartments. It's very private. Go call and ask if you're interested. One more time... those tits!!!
by the mentioning of tits... hehheh... me likes... but CT... a bit sian... n her timing... also sians... sad... like that i gotta take leave for her and take leave for Miqi ar? I wanna cry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5232

Anyone bros tried this girl before? In the north de i think... got massage + BBBJ.. like quite good for the price sia.. x2 shots somemore leh..
Bro, x2 HJ only... the BBBJ even if hav i am guessing only x1 but might by copy n paste by advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro mack, it's astonishing how a post from you can "make or break" a ML. By last afternoon, she was already fully booked for the day with some spilled over to the following day... Anyway her sms replies were not so promising; coupled with the location (as many had mentioned where), I almost didn't want to follow through...

As usual I reached on time and texted her... no reply from her and I got a bad feeling maybe kena B-52 liao... Anyway she replied later to ask me wait for a while which was about +20mins when I made my way up.

---blah blah trimmed to shorten---

Back in the room, face down on the bed and she asked 1x or 2x (as some bros like) and proceeded with the massage. She was able to spot some problems areas (劳损); not pro, fast pace kneading type but still acceptable. Did the sensual in the middle of the session (prob time is tight and may be too rush if did it at the end?) and continued with massage after. B-C soft natural... didn't catch if she has tummy cos she just pulled downed the strap for access to her knockers... I am guessing very slight tummy... legs not the long slim type...
Overshot bout 5mins but I very 自动 one so it was very rushed in the end... the next dude waiting downstairs liao. So all in 45mins nia...

I have to mention this separately... GFE was gao gao, she was a natural! The way she worked her charms reminded me of some ang pais in the past... small gestures like suddenly coming very close and taking into the ear... shall not list the rest & spoil the fun... she was really accommodating and easy to talk too... I can see many bros kena kc-ed by her if she keeps this up... so be forewarned.
Nice MR... but i think can KIV liao...cos sure gonna b packed after this nice MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav23 View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=513803

Can check with the bro here, has anyone try this lady before?
ya tried... do a search or check out my signature lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is decent but you must like milfy lady else you will be disappointed if you are after syt
not really milfy la... more like late twenties i tot... i kinda like her personality...she one of my favs leh...
Old 13-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jav23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
actually just by looking at the pics... can tell is not D liao mah...
Can guess its maybe C BUT!! Looking at how much she squeezes them in one of the pics,
should be a small C or a big B lo... heee

for ML babes i use the same method when I look at Thai FLs photos. Wear Sunglasses. The change in skin colour might change how she looks like and hopefully I can think with my big head instead of small head.. heehehe

by the mentioning of tits... hehheh... me likes... but CT... a bit sian... n her timing... also sians... sad... like that i gotta take leave for her and take leave for Miqi ar? I wanna cry...

Bro, x2 HJ only... the BBBJ even if hav i am guessing only x1 but might by copy n paste by advertiser

Nice MR... but i think can KIV liao...cos sure gonna b packed after this nice MR.

ya tried... do a search or check out my signature lo.

not really milfy la... more like late twenties i tot... i kinda like her personality...she one of my favs leh...

Thanks bro for the feedback.

May I know what about this lady.
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=515410
Old 13-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Bro, I asked her about location she told me People's Park Center.
People's Park complex is where the crappy apartment are.

People's Park Centre is the other building across the road from OG. I wish I could reveal all bro, but I need to leave her to tell you exactly where. Paiseh.
Old 13-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jav23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After saw so many people was saying yang yang was so gd. Made an appointment with her later.
Old 13-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro, here she is... https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/venus/
Very famous among the eng speaking bros
Actually this Venus looks similar to Xiao Guo from shenhua. Anyone felt the same?
Old 13-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Wow, it's been a while since my last posting. Just found a new ML from shenhua ...
http://www.shenhua69.com/mayee/

Anyone try out yet? Look is chio...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 13-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonNg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
this shuer cant see her face and $120 some more. quite risky to try also. unless she is RUBY in disguse again. haha
Oh, I was searching high and low ...... actually her name should be Shuang Er, not Shu Er.

Quote:
She say one lah... but we all know what they say can discount one...
Haha, for once, I hope she had lied. Waiting for her to cum back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilchjl View Post
Managed to get slot for miqi tml.. Looking fwd however I may take up challenge by derrickboy bro to commando next time. Thanks for the advice!
Quote:
Haha... enjoy ur session with MQ bro... let us know how many "patterns" you can tahan...
I think the way to get to try more patterns/stages/positions, is NOT to stay in the same position for too long. Change position often, then, you can last longer and get to try more positions. Like buffet, try a bit of this and that.

Quote:
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=497824

Wonder if she is coming back again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
is she good? FYI she is doing FJ also.
She RTC liao meh?

She used to do FJ, then switched to HJ and I think switched back to FJ.
Didn't try her HJ but her FJ is not bad. If you like painting, you will be in heaven.
Old 13-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Wow, it's been a while since my last posting. Just found a new ML from shenhua ...

Anyone try out yet? Look is chio...
She was here before. Waiting for bros to recall any MRs.
Old 13-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: 伊伊★ Hot Busty 34D Masseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
relative clean and i find it super discreet. not too sure abt cctv, never see before but likely have
cant manage to arrange a slot with Zoey today, likely wont commando already, wait for MR first, bro count on u already!
thanks bro, appreciate the info on this place.

Quote:
Bro mack, it's astonishing how a post from you can "make or break" a ML. By last afternoon, she was already fully booked for the day with some spilled over to the following day...

Looks wise, of course the thread pic was mtxx-ed but the features are not too far off. I would say quite my type. Add a few more years to the published age (not pic) and there you have a pre-milf that falls under my good bro's preferred cat... that's why asked me to try... kns
Can picture her as the obedient daughter-in-law or OL... along that line lah... when the lights in the room was dimmed, cancelling out a bit of the age effects she looks exponentially better.
你少来 ! Almost every decent MLs are fully book by mid-day for these few weeks. The Tikos are really out in full force.
Zoey was super interesting on the 1st nite that I contacted her ... kinda remind me of autumn on her last day. Baiting each other ....
You describe her to fit into my type hahahahaha ....
The Daughter in law image .. hehe .. I KIV first. thanks for the effort.
Visited peace today, not milfy enuf LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
found a new ML from shenhua ...
I think she was here last year with sgsecretgarden. didn't try ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Actually this Venus looks similar to Xiao Guo from shenhua. Anyone felt the same?
different person and doesn't look alike to me.
Venus does look very much like Rainie/Candy.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 13-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: 伊伊★ Hot Busty 34D Masseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
She was here before. Waiting for bros to recall any MRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

I think she was here last year with sgsecretgarden. didn't try ...
Thanks to bro canthaveenuf and mactamer for the quick update.
now backside itchy for some massage ... scouting for suitable ML ...hehe
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1