The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro norice ... me will be in BKK soon ...
can guide this newbie to Thermae Coffee shop ???
Instead of holding your hand we push you around on a pram and the gals there will said wow and what a cute and humsub boy.
Old 26-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Instead of holding your hand we push you around on a pram and the gals there will said wow and what a cute and humsub boy.
cute and humsub boy boy want to drink milk ...
Old 26-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
El Frances,

You're way off, those girls by the jukebox are not only looking Japanese customers, they want to meet ASIANS! I don't know where you got the idea of those girls only wants Japanese customers! Don't spread false rumors in this forum, once again attractive girls by the jukebox will go with any Asians!!! Do you homework! Also, girls who are stationed opposite of jukebox are average to attractive and they're willing to go with falangs as long as they pay 1,500B - 2,000B, it seemed they are more desperate for customers!
Sorry, I never wrote girls by the juke box don't go with other Asians than Japanese. Most Asian customers there are Japanese and are their main target, the girls even dress like Japanese, sometimes speak a little Japanese, etc... Eventually, they may also go with other Asians but it's not their main target (and Japanese are supposed to be quicker). So if you prefer, it's not a Japanese/Farang borderline, its an Asian/Farang borderline, no problem!
Old 26-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think those "jukebox" girls will go with anyone who has the $$$ deniro, its just they believe in the misled stereotype that all japs/farangs pay way better than the average asian. I dont really think they have a preference really be it asian/farang if they did u'd think they'd prefer their number1 customers to be thai instead.

on that note, anyone here have any high end OKT contacts? im talking about the >10000baht/pop semi dara type puyings. PM me plss, will be heading to BKK at the end of Aug.

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 26-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
1stdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Indianmagicoil,

Your MO is correct, but majority of the jukebox girls wants only Asians as their customers! Next time we meet at Noi's Seafood, I'll give you a short history on Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years.

Girls by the jukebox are prejudice but can you blame them?
Bro Norice, "I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years. "

Must be a place not to be missed......

Can share where is this place? And what can we do over there?

Thanks.
Old 26-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Motoji,
How's your gig at Pattaya so far?
Hi Norice,
I'm just back to bkk this afternoon, was so tired after 2 days of vigorous exercise . Heavy rain on sat nite, therefore i did not walk around much. 2nd night was crowded as there was a night market along the beach road.

Ratchada is raining heavily now, gonna go to bed early, as have to work tml.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Motoji,

Don't go to Tharn Thong tomorrow, it will be closed! Don't work too hard, let the Thais bust their butt bringing revenues to the company! You're the boss relax and enjoy life!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Blue Drgon 193,

I never saw you at Thermae, during your next trip, let's go and ogle all the young attractive girls!. Non-alcoholic drinks are cheap, only 60B!

Old 27-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
Hi Norice,
I'm just back to bkk this afternoon, was so tired after 2 days of vigorous exercise . Heavy rain on sat nite, therefore i did not walk around much. 2nd night was crowded as there was a night market along the beach road.

Ratchada is raining heavily now, gonna go to bed early, as have to work tml.

Ah dammit...I'm going to Bangkok in a few days time.......

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 27-07-2010, 09:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Prince, don't forget to take me along ah....
Sifuuuuuu you suaning me again.... Please, spare my life.... 55555
Old 27-07-2010, 09:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Girls at jukebox? Prefer Japs? Farangs? Whatever? Didn't know there were categories. Whenever I walk in and see all the girls lines up like one big meat market.

Preferred MO is to make a round or 2. Order a beer. Sit down and slowly see which girls catches your fancy or trying to get your attention. Invite her over for a small chit-chat to assess if you will have a good time later with her or not. Nego price and off you go!
Good tactic.... Btw, what is the opeartion hour of thermae coffee shop?
Old 27-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Blue Drgon 193,

I never saw you at Thermae, during your next trip, let's go and ogle all the young attractive girls!. Non-alcoholic drinks are cheap, only 60B!
Norice,

Have not gone there since the original Thermae was knock down.
Old 27-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
VReaper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVReaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Do u need somebody to bring u to soi 24 and 26 meh? U are the 1 intro me to this soi for angel massage, thongLor massage, mango massage, snow white massage. 55555555

brother ah xiao di here ask ur help, ani goot masage places dere that are not those straight fj one and got goot syt young type?? cos i still not dat old prefer younger gals to msg me and dun relli prefer thos standard Mp places with fj......

thanki muchi to anybodi else who can give help.......xiao di here say thnk u veri muchi
Old 27-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Bd 139,

WOW LAU LAU, that's ages ago, you better get your feet wet! It's totally different from those Star War days! Better looking girls, but more expensive!!!

Old 27-07-2010, 11:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Sifuuuuuu you suaning me again.... Please, spare my life.... 55555
Me old already dare not go alone and with you, I have no fear when the Prince is here .....not suan you, this coming trip, I will follow you ah!

I dare not suan you....I never been to all those exotic places..to fish yet! Maybe this coming trip, we fish together,yeah!

Damn my fishing rods, all rusty already, can borrow yours or not? Hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1