The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
All thank to one of the bros here who ask for he friend to prove to us mar....and who know he dun have at all, so bo peng lor, he create another nick name to tell the story mar....
i swear am not James Chong. nothing now for me to prove but time will tell.

Chery QQ
Old 19-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Just realise that so many things happening.

Any problem and direction just ask me.
Oooi...Birdie...Bro Popiah ask u if u going to bring him ard in yr own backyard (CP)....*whisper* this trip is Bro Popiah "Virgin" trip...he want to lose his virgin in CP...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 20-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chery QQ View Post
To all ZH Bros here,
i just do not know why all of you keep firing at my bro James Chong, i am one of the 2 friend that follows him to ZH, it was a eyes opener. Our top-earning professional James really create a stir amoung the gals there.
When we strolled along LHL and the stall mei meis immediately went wild on seeing him, they shouted "An Zai - welcome back to Zhuhai", i confirmed James Chong aka An Zai - is popular in Zhuhai, really eye opener.
Also remember, when we touched dowm on Zhuhai, his massage chick welcomed us at the Gongbei Customs and we can see her tears flowed on when seeing james. She was so touched. She hugged James so tight and we can heard her kept saying non-stop "老公,我爱你".
The gifts james bought along:- merlions keychains, T-shirt and the specially bought for his darling Nokia hp. i doubt anybody is as generous as James, both of us admit we cannot do so. We can see all the gals expression after receiving the gifts.
i hereby stand witness saying James Chong, the top-earner professional is the best loved Singaporean Cheongers in ZH.
Bro James... You are the man ! You are the best !
Your Bro
Chery QQ
Wow!!! Think another clown has just joined the JC league and come into the top earner range. Shall we open fire??? From the registered date, it showed that it is newly created. Could this be another clone id of the stupid idiot so-called top earner JC???
Old 20-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

R u the clone that JC created.......

Quote:
To all ZH Bros here,
i just do not know why all of you keep firing at my bro James Chong, i am one of the 2 friend that follows him to ZH, it was a eyes opener. Our top-earning professional James really create a stir amoung the gals there.
When we strolled along LHL and the stall mei meis immediately went wild on seeing him, they shouted "An Zai - welcome back to Zhuhai", i confirmed James Chong aka An Zai - is popular in Zhuhai, really eye opener.
Also remember, when we touched dowm on Zhuhai, his massage chick welcomed us at the Gongbei Customs and we can see her tears flowed on when seeing james. She was so touched. She hugged James so tight and we can heard her kept saying non-stop "老公,我爱你".
The gifts james bought along:- merlions keychains, T-shirt and the specially bought for his darling Nokia hp. i doubt anybody is as generous as James, both of us admit we cannot do so. We can see all the gals expression after receiving the gifts.
i hereby stand witness saying James Chong, the top-earner professional is the best loved Singaporean Cheongers in ZH.
Bro James... You are the man ! You are the best !
Your Bro
Chery QQ

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 20-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ok lor....what can i siad when u said liddat....happy holiday...
Merry XXXmas!

On a sidenote I have noticed many retail shops have closed down or up for takover at LHL area. Signs of bad times.
Old 20-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

Good, Bad or Ulgy?
Only time will tell.
Old 20-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Merry XXXmas!

On a sidenote I have noticed many retail shops have closed down or up for takover at LHL area. Signs of bad times.
bro can u go to batam thread and reply us when can we go to indo?
u looking for kaki rite?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 20-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
R u the clone that JC created.......
affirmative ... read the post and u'll see similiarities in it ...
this idiot is really pathetic .... i really feel sorry for him ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chery QQ
u can prove us r wrong bro ... why dun u meet us in club 25 and tell ur side of story abt that pathetic JC ...
Old 20-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

u can prove us r wrong bro ... why dun u meet us in club 25 and tell ur side of story abt that pathetic JC ...
see lah.. all becos of u!!! ask his 'brother' to speak up for him..
Old 20-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have aldy said, to see is to believe. Lwt meet in ZH on jan09, u and jc bring me to LHL,ktv, massage ctr and spa...no point saiding u r not him or what u said is true and nothing but the true....prove me wrong..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
Bonk u - did I say I maintain high profile?
I maintain a low profile - the problem is the chicks keep coming or rather flcoking to me - is this my fault?Guess I have to pay a price for my generosity
I didnt said is ur fault bro jc, just that what ever u said it very very the hard for me to believe it, i said to chery QQ, bring me to LHL of ZH and show me how the chick keep flcoking to u. I am thinking that u must be more handsome than andy lau....?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 20-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have aldy said, to see is to believe. Lwt meet in ZH on jan09, u and jc bring me to LHL,ktv, massage ctr and spa...no point saiding u r not him or what u said is true and nothing but the true....prove me wrong..

I didnt said is ur fault bro jc, just that what ever u said it very very the hard for me to believe it, i said to chery QQ, bring me to LHL of ZH and show me how the chick keep flcoking to u. I am thinking that u must be more handsome than andy lau....?
aiyah..... it school holidays here again, la..... like sadomaster said, it's fake, but let's enjoy a lower than normal IQ contribution, lo......
Old 21-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
Bonk u - did I say I maintain high profile?
I maintain a low profile - the problem is the chicks keep coming or rather flcoking to me - is this my fault?
Guess I have to pay a price for my generosity
Bro James,

No need to care what they say in here, 2 of us know what you did in ZH. We can say it is really a eye opener for us, hope you can again bring us along the next time round. We are saving money now and hope to replica what you did in ZH. 3 cheers and salute to you.

Chery QQ
Old 21-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

明修栈道,暗渡陈昌。
高手,高手。

看得懂的人就会懂。看不懂的人,你也别过问了。

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 21-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother...Bob View Post

看得懂的人就会懂。看不懂的人,你也别过问了。
Bro,

U in singapore meh? i thought you in Macau?

you sibeh the chim leh. what talking you??? i know you Cheong PRC "Hua Yu" very powderful, you show off until ppl don't know what you say.

TN

Quote:

Chery QQ
Chexxy QQ,

you say you are not James, then post the pics of 3 you all have taken with ZH background in here lah. you can always cover all your faces just to prove you all have been to ZH. don't tell all of you didn't bring camera or all hp are $300 Nokia phone without camera one!

TN
Old 21-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

I really feel sorry for him also, maybe we should buy a ticket for him to realise his dream to go Zhuhai lah....Poor chap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1