The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 24yr old 丁丁, sweet looking girl 100% guarantee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tori View Post

RTF: Soon.
I do not have any RTF record. For Ding2, I may break this rule.
thanks for the FR
Old 13-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This session would not have been possible without the kind sharing of Bro SmallBro, hence this FR is to repay his generosity.

I’d made a prior booking via sms with Ding Ding a day earlier, just to ensure that she is available to my timing slot. Surprisingly, she responded and free on the next day cause I heard from TS that she was uncontactable for the past 2 days, fearing that she might encounter some problem.

Like some bros commented, she requested to be picked up at her place. Don’t know is it that she wanted to QC and screened me before engaging the deal. Ha Ha, nowadays FL also to QC cheongsters. But I also wanted to take this opportunity to verify her beauty that stunted many as well.

While waiting inside the car at the lane of one of the GL, my phone rang. Ding Ding was very cautious and also afraid to come out of her house even to walk into the lane. Wanting me to go into her carpark, but I couldn’t see any public carpark she was referring to. After giving her assurance that I was waiting for her, she managed to talk the courage to venture out, like a kitten looking for the mother, and spotted my car.

The moment Ding Ding was inside my car, I was delighted at her appearance. She was pretty with attractive big bright eyes, thought not stunning type or SYT, but youth looking. With a minimal makeup, another plus point for me, she gave me a shy shy smile. She also had a tiny mole on her left cheek that made her more attractive. I took this few seconds to observe her eye and body language, ha… at least I was not to her ‘dislike’ taste. She was wearing a blouse with many many buttons, hmm… would need some time to remove them, and a jeans.., would need some practice to unbuckle it as well.

Inside the car while driving towards our love nest, I tried to make some small talk to ease her shyness and nervousness. Soon found ourselves at the F hotel reception. While I was registering, she was standing patiently waiting. Damn, the stupid receptionist took more than 5 mins to register, and even charged $30 ! (I knew this would happen as H81 already done so, are there anymore nice, cheap and cosy hotel ?)

Once inside the room, could sense that Ding Ding wasn’t sure what to do, so she stood by the mirror and start unbuttoning her blouse. I stood behind her, and my hands stretched to the front of the buttons and helped her. While she was removing the blouse, I unbuckle her black bra. Taking this chance, I purposely reached out to peal off the bra, and slide my hands to feel her boobs. Her nipples were brownish, not too large and already hardened. I could feel that her skin was not very smooth but she had a pair of soft and tender boobs. Then I proceeded to unbuckle her jeans and pull it downwards.

Ding Ding invited me into the bathroom and offered to wash me. She washed my body with particular attention to my already growing manhood. From the way she washed, I could see that she was very hygiene conscious. I countered offer to service her but she said that had already showered before coming out.

After drying ourselves, we jumped onto the bed. We lay down side by side for a while, then she turned around and started to cat bath me. Due to her inexperience, she attacked my nipples. Despite that, the gentle licking and sucking action felt good for me. While she was doing her duty, my left hand already reached out to her butt and caressed it. My hand was moving in between her butt crack and towards her love hole. I could sense that her natural lubricant already started to ooze out.

Ding Ding moved her mouth downwards and to my manhood. By then my manhood had already grow to its potent size. Again this inexperience lady took some moment to figure out which direction to cap my weapon. Once covered, she performed a BJ. It was not perfect, but quite a strong suction and moderate speed motion. I would said like a smooth operation which also to my liking.

After about 5 minutes, I didn’t want to tired Ding Ding out. So I hinted that I wanted to take charge. She noted and lay down to receive my challenge. I started by kissing her neck and cheeks but she avoided her lips. Went downwards and attacked her boobs. The two peaks were soft and tender, and I had to be gentle in order not to hurt her.

Once I was ready for more action, I slide my manhood into the love nest in the missionary position, very slowly and shallowly. Ding Ding uttered a soft moan that was almost inaudible. This was enough to boost my ego. I thrusted a few strokes just to observe her facial expression. She let out the soft 'argg... argg...' that actually synchronized to my pumping action. This was too much for me and I started more furious attacks. Could see her closing her eyes, and her ‘painful’ expression, I stopped to ask if she felt painful. She said no so I resumed my firing assults.

Still in the missionary position, I held her both legs up and rested on my shoulders, I begun more intensive firings. Her moans became louder. ‘Argg… Arggg…’. This went on for another 5 minutes. Feeling it was coming soon, I threw my body on hers to make the last few attempts. At last, I surrendered on collapsed.

After the action, she helped to remove my CD. Told her that I was out of action for almost 2 months already, she looked at the content in the CD, said she believed me. After our showers, I gave a light message on her back, joking that my intention was to ‘molest’ her. She laughted out and that brought us closer. I invited her for some food after that since she did not have her lunch.

At the hawker centre, I bought Ding Ding a simple meal and chit chat with her. Lastly as she was not expecting anyone else, I sent her to her apartment.

Later in the evening, we exchanged a few sms. I promised to meet up with her when she returns.

She is a nice lady. Try to give her tips if you can. She will be away in another week or so. I think already kena her KC trap. Starting to miss her….

Name – Ding Ding
Age – about 24 to me (didn’t ask)
Look - 7.3 (long wavy hair, tiny mole on her left cheek, attractive to me)
Body – 6.5 (not slim type, slight fresh on her waist)
Boob – B (soft and tender)
Ht / Wt - 160 / 50 kg (proportion)
BJ – 6.0 (quite good for a green Horn)
FJ – 7.5 (enjoy her look while bonking her)
Overall - 7.5
Demage - $90 + tips + $30 + CD + meal
RTF – yes (waiting for her to call when she returns, sure will get more from her in my next visit)
Old 13-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to know this girl sometime earlier..
most of the time, the girls in fl dome are sometimes exaggerated by some threadstarters.. etc.. looks 9/10 but when i see only 5 or 6/10.. so now i will provide someone that qualify to me in the looks factor, guaranteed chop! This girl at least high class ktv looks(TAM etc), or lor 8-darlene chio type..

This girl is rather inexperienced..so pls be gentle.. so for now i will only pass to only less than 10 bros first.. let her test water, dunwan to scare her off.. ...

and those ppl that dare to cheat her money etc , i will chiong down to the place and find u.. i work near the hotel that she will go.

Name : DingDing ( 丁丁 )
Looks : 8.5/10 ( double eyelid, slim nose, slightly curled long hair.. bros who know me shld know i high standard if u check my past fr)
Figure : 32B
Kissing : i think no kissing ( dun force her, if not she dun do fl liao )
BJ : only capped blowjob ( she is afraid of diseases, and very hygienic)
Painting/Fingering: she is not comfortable
FJ : Accomodating, willing to do any position, can do 30mins of sex without complain..
GFE : 8.5 ( just like ur schooling girlfriend)

Damage : $90/1hr/1shot

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you...
Old 13-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

most of the time, the girls in fl dome are sometimes exaggerated by some threadstarters.. etc.. looks 9/10 but when i see only 5 or 6/10.. so now i will provide someone that qualify to me in the looks factor, guaranteed chop! This girl at least high class ktv looks(TAM etc), or lor 8-darlene chio type..

This girl is rather inexperienced..so pls be gentle.. so for now i will only pass to only less than 10 bros first.. let her test water, dunwan to scare her off.. ...

and those ppl that dare to cheat her money etc , i will chiong down to the place and find u.. i work near the hotel that she will go.

Looks : 8.5/10 ( double eyelid, slim nose, slightly curled long hair.. bros who know me shld know i high standard if u check my past fr)
FJ : Accomodating, willing to do any position, can do 30mins of sex without complain..

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you...
Old 14-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fiddlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks smallbro for sharing Ding Ding's ctc.

Made an appointment with her 2 days ago middle of the night as i had a sudden surge of horniness. haha. Lucky she was available to put off my fire.

Went to one of the H81 to wait for her. Within minutes, she was there. Though she was not the very pretty kind, but her appearance is pleasant enuff. Will give her a 7.5/10. She is not really a SYT. But she is not MILF either.

Soon we took off our clothes and proceeded to the bathroom. One thing to mention is her smooth and creamy complexion. Instantly, my little bro got some reaction. And her (.)(.) are just of the right size. She bathed me thoroughly and she always putting a smile on her face.

After 5 mins or so, we were done with our bath. And soon, the show started! She catbathed me, but as what the other bro said, only focussing on my nipples. Nonetheless, i felt shiok and relaxing. After a few minutes or so, she capped me and gave me a good blow. Looking at her when she blew me, i felt as if i was on the top of the world. Of course, her blowing skills still have room to improve. And if she can do a BBBJ, it will be excellent.

My little bro was damn hard and couldn't wait any longer. We started our workout. After 10 mins or so, with 2 different positions, I finally exploded. Overall, it was a satisfactory experience. Gave her $100 bucks for her hardwork.

Maybe RTF sometime next week.
Old 14-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
mavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samstermavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post

totally agreed with SmallBro. she is a real 7 to 8 in term of looks. Many of the 7 or 8 here are not even 6 to me. I have high expectation in term of looks. better than Li Wei etc. fairy and boobs just nice. she is inexperienced which I like........don't like commando because too crude........will not say too much but worht the $90. will definitely rft.
Old 14-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericklovesex View Post
totally agreed with SmallBro. she is a real 7 to 8 in term of looks. Many of the 7 or 8 here are not even 6 to me. I have high expectation in term of looks. better than Li Wei etc. fairy and boobs just nice. she is inexperienced which I like........don't like commando because too crude........will not say too much but worht the $90. will definitely rft.
thanks for the FR
Old 15-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Steelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro smallbro,

thanks for the ctc.

arranged to meet ding ding after my work on friday. her preferred hotel is near my work place, so very convenient.

she is quite prompt with sms reply, so a plus here.

finally get to see her. at first, i was slightly disappointed as i have expected to see a 8/10 looker but ding ding seems to be a 7/10 to me only. anyway, since i am here, went ahead to book the room at 81. this H81 not bad, they didnt use the same trick of no rooms available and ask for $10 topup.

anyway in room. ding ding stripped and woah... the body is not bad. we showered together. what ding ding didnt have with looks, she made it up with service and attentiveness.

she then did a quick catbath, capped me and did the BJ. not bad as she was quite proactive. she then cow-girl me. She was nice with the moans and intense look.

Summary:
Looks: 7/10 (to me) different flower to different eyes la.
Body: 7.5
GFE: 8/10 (very nice and chatty)
Service: 9/10
Overall, a good session, not a watcher of time and we lay down the bed to rest for a while after the session.

thanks again TS for the contact.

btw, she asked me who introduced her, i said it was "andrew" cos i didnt want to say it was from the internet. some prc girls are sensitive to internet referrals. i just cooked up a name. so bro smallbro if she ask if u r called andrew, is was from me la. haha.
Bolly(Beauthaiful) Chanel(Crystal1001) Jasmine(Angelfighter) KeXin(YanDaoKing) Debra(South) Kathy(Richie_Rich) FeiFei(Ultrashiok) Sophia(Nayate) LiHong(GTR34NurSpecII) Cherry(Matthias) Qiqi(Kniight)Justyna(Thaiboy) ChenChen(Lighting) Niki&Yonghee(ExotiCunt) XiuXiu(AceC)
Old 15-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I really like her green and inexperience style, just like a girlfriend, not the professional type. Can't forget her big eyes. Told me to look for her next week before she leaves.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

she will be leaving around 25th aug... pls take note
Old 16-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you..
Old 16-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

leaving singapore soon, pls take note
Old 19-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you..
Old 19-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

interested pls me me
Old 19-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

leaving before this month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1